TB-500 Reconstitution

Swipe

Awards
So I just got my 5mg vial of Tb-500 in the mail today with 30 ml of bac water. How much bac water will I need to reconstitute the Tb-500. What insulin syringe should I use? This is my first time reconstituteing any peptide, so I don't want to mess this up.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just got my 5mg vial of Tb-500 in the mail today with 30 ml of bac water. How much bac water will I need to reconstitute the Tb-500. What insulin syringe should I use? This is my first time reconstituteing any peptide, so I don't want to mess this up.
Steps for Mixing TB-500:

Take the lids off both your bacteriostatic water and TB-500 containers.
Rub the alcohol swab along the rubber stopper on the TB-500 container, and the top of the bacteriostatic water vial and allow each to air dry.
Fill the insulin syringe with bacteriostatic water and slowly and carefully inject the syringe of water into the 5mg bottle of TB-500 – being careful to spray the water onto the sides of the container rather than directly into the powder. If you do this three times, you will nearly fill the 5mg bottle of TB-500.
Your TB-500 is now reconstituted. You will want to keep it in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve it until you’re ready to use it.
Do not let your mixed TB-500 sit at room temperature or in the light or it will go bad. To ensure the highest quality, it needs to be kept out of direct light and at refrigerated or frozen temperatures.

When drawing TB-500 into syringes for injection, turn the bottle upside down slowly and draw the liquid into the syringe smoothly and slowly. When injecting, do so with a smooth, slow motion as well. Peptides are fragile and too much mixing and jostling of the container can damage or reduce the effectiveness of your product.

You can use a peptide/dosing calculator in order to figure out the concentration to reconstitute for. I can't post a link due forum rules. I'll send you a pm.