To be or not to be

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So about a week ago I was just about to start a new cycle and boom! Out of nowhere I have load of pain in my knee, I fell over 3weeks ago on drunken night out and landed on my knee.
It's never hurted until now, so I've put the cycle on hold but I really wanted to carry on going to the gym, so the question is;
Do I go to the gym and just do upper body and not lift too much weight or do I just leave it all out until I'm fully recovered?
What would you do?!

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
So about a week ago I was just about to start a new cycle and boom! Out of nowhere I have load of pain in my knee, I fell over 3weeks ago on drunken night out and landed on my knee.
It's never hurted until now, so I've put the cycle on hold but I really wanted to carry on going to the gym, so the question is;
Do I go to the gym and just do upper body and not lift too much weight or do I just leave it all out until I'm fully recovered?
What would you do?!
Id be as active as i could be and do as much as possible without causing further inflammation or damage to the area. Ice and elevation will help and i prefer Naproxen for things like that if an anti inflammatory is needed. Im horrible about taking time off though. You could always workout every like 3 days, hit chest one day and back another and do some walking the other days.