Prohormones for ACL surgery recovery

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm currently sitting at about 9 months post op from an ACL surgery on my right knee. No matter what I do, it won't get stronger (3 days PT a week)+ leg day.
Saw my doctor today and she said do what you need to do to put on the mass.
It's causing problems for doing most exercises as both legs need to be used and I can't run without it hurting because of it

I already have:

Sup3r-1 OLUK
M1D Andro LG Sciences
AMS Decavol
Straight DHEA for lethargy on cycle

++
Vital Labs 3X PCT
Clomid

Does this stack look good? Standard 4 weeks and dosing as this would be my first cycle.

7 years of training
210 lbs,,18% bf, 6ft

Thanks!

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
I noticed really impressive joint and tendon relief from MK677 which i ran for 8 weeks .. didnt have a ' problem ' with the joints etc but i knew about it as soon as they began healing .. maybe it might be worth trying that first off ? Less hormonal suppression first off!

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I noticed really impressive joint and tendon relief from MK677 which i ran for 8 weeks .. didnt have a ' problem ' with the joints etc but i knew about it as soon as they began healing .. maybe it might be worth trying that first off ? Less hormonal suppression first off!
I already have everything else and was planning on doing a cycle anyway. I've hit my natural limit lol. I haven't been able to increase weights without increasing body fat. It's an annoying process and I've done it so many times so I'm ready for it. Did you use a serm for pct on that MK677?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mk is a gh secratogue - it makes your body release more of its own stuff, so no PCT necessary. It can make you hold a little water bloat. 20mg a night is all you need for at a minimum 2-3 months; longer duration is better than bigger dose.

Anything that increases RBC is a better choice for healing, so some thing like 1,4 Andro (eq precursor from Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals) for 8 weeks is where I'd be looking if I was in your shoes.

All the Andros need 6-8 weeks to truly realize any gains, so I encourage you to consider going that route if you do decide to cycle. M1D is literally just DHEA, so you have 2 bottles of that, a bottle of 1dhea and 19dhea.

I would pick up 2 bottles of hi techs Equibolin (or whatever it's called) and run them back to back, with the bottle of plain DHEA and 1 Andro first 4 weeks and the M1D and Decavol the second 4 weeks. If you added MK677 I'd run that all cycle and maybe the first month of PCT.

I'd also have an AI on hand with all the dhea, Letrone at 1-2 caps/day is a great otc option for this kind of mild Andro run if you don't want to buy exemestane. You could also consider a bottle of Inhibit P as well while on the Decavol, but it won't be necessary if you're on Letrone (prolactin tends not to get out of control if estrogen is kept in check).

Or you could just take what you have for 4 weeks and hop on the Clomid, but I don't really believe in suppressing the HPTA for only 4 weeks - that's just when things are starting to get noticeable on the andros.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I may just pick up another 1andro. $60 a bottle for Equibolin x2 is expensive. I might do 8 week 1andro first half with m1d second with Decavol and DHEA throughout. Followed by clomid and OTC pct. Sound good?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Mk is a gh secratogue - it makes your body release more of its own stuff, so no PCT necessary. It can make you hold a little water bloat. 20mg a night is all you need for at a minimum 2-3 months; longer duration is better than bigger dose.

Anything that increases RBC is a better choice for healing, so some thing like 1,4 Andro (eq precursor from Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals) for 8 weeks is where I'd be looking if I was in your shoes.

All the Andros need 6-8 weeks to truly realize any gains, so I encourage you to consider going that route if you do decide to cycle. M1D is literally just DHEA, so you have 2 bottles of that, a bottle of 1dhea and 19dhea.

I would pick up 2 bottles of hi techs Equibolin (or whatever it's called) and run them back to back, with the bottle of plain DHEA and 1 Andro first 4 weeks and the M1D and Decavol the second 4 weeks. If you added MK677 I'd run that all cycle and maybe the first month of PCT.

I'd also have an AI on hand with all the dhea, Letrone at 1-2 caps/day is a great otc option for this kind of mild Andro run if you don't want to buy exemestane. You could also consider a bottle of Inhibit P as well while on the Decavol, but it won't be necessary if you're on Letrone (prolactin tends not to get out of control if estrogen is kept in check).

Or you could just take what you have for 4 weeks and hop on the Clomid, but I don't really believe in suppressing the HPTA for only 4 weeks - that's just when things are starting to get noticeable on the andros.
I think with just a PH I'd be able to gain the muscle I need for the leg. Mostly just wanna lose some fat and gain some muscle for that leg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may just pick up another 1andro. $60 a bottle for Equibolin x2 is expensive. I might do 8 week 1andro first half with m1d second with Decavol and DHEA throughout. Followed by clomid and OTC pct. Sound good?
That's certainly the most cost effective way to make a decent cycle out of what you have.

Adding one more bottle of 1andro would let you have 8 weeks of 1 andro, DHEA the first half & m1d the second half, and the Decavol added on the back half for a little extra. This will be a very mild cycle with low sides but as a first cycle may well yield 5-10lbs (if you are eating for it!).

Lethargy, and acne if you are prone, are the most likely sides.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
That's certainly the most cost effective way to make a decent cycle out of what you have.

Adding one more bottle of 1andro would let you have 8 weeks of 1 andro, DHEA the first half & m1d the second half, and the Decavol added on the back half for a little extra. This will be a very mild cycle with low sides but as a first cycle may well yield 5-10lbs (if you are eating for it!).

Lethargy, and acne if you are prone, are the most likely sides.
Any way to offset those? And yeah I think I might do this. Does this help with fat loss or would I have to go epi/4andro

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine @30mg e/d
Had 3 tears in my miniscus. Went to doc, was scheduled for surgery. Took 42 day cycle of osta. Healed knee and cancelled surgery.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any way to offset those? And yeah I think I might do this. Does this help with fat loss or would I have to go epi/4andro
All steroids will promote fatloss slightly, but it's not as significant as the need for extra calories it often creates as well as increased muscle protein synthesis. So all steroids can be used to cut or gain, provided estrogen is controlled on aromatizing compounds and the diet is in accordance with wishes.

You can gain fat on Winstrol and lose bodyfat on Dianabol, for example.

Lethargy for me on 1andro is a bit much honestly, but a little extra caffeine and some willpower will be sufficient I'm sure. It tends to produce nice slow dry gains - just don't overdo your ACL as you gain strength on it.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
All steroids will promote fatloss slightly, but it's not as significant as the need for extra calories it often creates as well as increased muscle protein synthesis. So all steroids can be used to cut or gain, provided estrogen is controlled on aromatizing compounds and the diet is in accordance with wishes.

You can gain fat on Winstrol and lose bodyfat on Dianabol, for example.

Lethargy for me on 1andro is a bit much honestly, but a little extra caffeine and some willpower will be sufficient I'm sure. It tends to produce nice slow dry gains - just don't overdo your ACL as you gain strength on it.
Thanks for the advice. much appreciated. How long would it take to see hair loss if I'm prone for it? My dad isn't bald and has all his hair (~56). Is there a higher risk in the last 4 weeks than in the first four? Or is it constant?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Generally if a guy is a shedder he will experience it pretty darn quickly, maybe by 2 weeks, based on what I've seen with friends. I've heard washing with a ketoconazol shampoo like Nizoral can help this some. Personally, I don't shed either and my dad still has his hair at 67 now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Generally if a guy is a shedder he will experience it pretty darn quickly, maybe by 2 weeks, based on what I've seen with friends. I've heard washing with a ketoconazol shampoo like Nizoral can help this some. Personally, I don't shed either and my dad still has his hair at 67 now.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
It's my first PH run so I really don't know if I am or not. It won't just all fall out right? Ill just notice more hair in the sink?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's my first PH run so I really don't know if I am or not. It won't just all fall out right? Ill just notice more hair in the sink?
Correct. You will know and have ample time to stop and just move onto the clomid worst case.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Correct. You will know and have ample time to stop and just move onto the clomid worst case.
What can I expect to see if different day to day living while on cycle? Anything besides the acne, hair loss, etc? And if I do a 8 week at 220mg of 1andro with oral DHEA for the first 4 weeks and M1D + Decavol for the second half, how long and how should I dose my clomid?

sespress

Awards
I basically did my run for the same reasons, injury. I ended up using 19-nor the first two weeks or so then switched to a 4-andro/Epi-Andro run for the remainder. I ran mk the whole time. I feel fixed right now, all joints are moving as designed with no pain and I've yet to really agrivate any of them.

The mk might be the one that did the trick, not sure but the trick was done!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What can I expect to see if different day to day living while on cycle? Anything besides the acne, hair loss, etc? And if I do a 8 week at 220mg of 1andro with oral DHEA for the first 4 weeks and M1D + Decavol for the second half, how long and how should I dose my clomid?
Changes with the andros will be very slow; most likely things you may notice is things like energy levels, drive, and mood being influenced some. Perhaps hunger. You will be a bit fuller and better looking by the end most likely, if you did your part of the work.

Clomid should be dosed fairly standard. 40-50/morning the first week and 20-25mg after that til the bottle runs out. Nothing crazy or special.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Changes with the andros will be very slow; most likely things you may notice is things like energy levels, drive, and mood being influenced some. Perhaps hunger. You will be a bit fuller and better looking by the end most likely, if you did your part of the work.

Clomid should be dosed fairly standard. 40-50/morning the first week and 20-25mg after that til the bottle runs out. Nothing crazy or special.
So i decided i wanted to run longer than 4 weeks... Bought a bottle of sup3r-1 elite so i have 150 caps at 110mg. As this is my first cycle, would it be bad to start out at 330? Or could i start at 220 for 2 weeks and bump it up to 330 if sides arent there (mostly concerned for hairloss here)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would go 330 straight thru. It's a personal call, but if you are going to shed its almost better to provoke that sooner so you can just cease before getting very far in and becoming suppressed. Better to know if it's not for you sooner I'd say.

I'm no doctor; this is me merely bouncing my experiences and opinions back and forth with you. But I wouldn't fear 330 over 220; the risks are very similar but 330 is the more effective dose for this compound.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I would go 330 straight thru. It's a personal call, but if you are going to shed its almost better to provoke that sooner so you can just cease before getting very far in and becoming suppressed. Better to know if it's not for you sooner I'd say.

I'm no doctor; this is me merely bouncing my experiences and opinions back and forth with you. But I wouldn't fear 330 over 220; the risks are very similar but 330 is the more effective dose for this compound.
Haha i lose hair so much because i have so much already lol. Like im always constantly growing it super fast and then i also lose some in the shower and the sink... Lol i hope i can tell the difference.
Thanks for all of the advice. It's much appreciated.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
If you are a shedder, are there any other PH you can take or are you pretty much screwed? Also doesn't 1andro not convert to DHT so there shouldnt be hairloss from that compound?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are a shedder, are there any other PH you can take or are you pretty much screwed? Also doesn't 1andro not convert to DHT so there shouldnt be hairloss from that compound?
Pretty much want to stay away from DHT compounds and very androgenic compounds (or large amounts of moderate androgens like test). 1andro is neither of those so you should alright.

sespress

Awards
So i decided i wanted to run longer than 4 weeks... Bought a bottle of sup3r-1 elite so i have 150 caps at 110mg. As this is my first cycle, would it be bad to start out at 330? Or could i start at 220 for 2 weeks and bump it up to 330 if sides arent there (mostly concerned for hairloss here)
This is a late response but I increased my dose of Epi andro throughout the run (8 weeks) starting at 500->1000(which was on the high end and I could feel it). 1andro is differently but the Andro's take a long time to really start doing the work so I don't see an issue with you starting the first week low and bumping up the next week in increments. Who knows maybe it won't agree with you (unlikely) and you'll notch it back down. If you start out high you don't get that opportunity to know it was better for you at a lower dose. If I ever run Epi again I'll not go to 1000. I had a lot of cramps and stiffness. Had I begin there I might have felt that Epi was just bad for me and not known it was all dose dependent.

Just my two cents. No doctor here either! But I always find there's wisdom in building up to something versus going balls to the wall out of the gate.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
This is a late response but I increased my dose of Epi andro throughout the run (8 weeks) starting at 500->1000(which was on the high end and I could feel it). 1andro is differently but the Andro's take a long time to really start doing the work so I don't see an issue with you starting the first week low and bumping up the next week in increments. Who knows maybe it won't agree with you (unlikely) and you'll notch it back down. If you start out high you don't get that opportunity to know it was better for you at a lower dose. If I ever run Epi again I'll not go to 1000. I had a lot of cramps and stiffness. Had I begin there I might have felt that Epi was just bad for me and not known it was all dose dependent.

Just my two cents. No doctor here either! But I always find there's wisdom in building up to something versus going balls to the wall out of the gate.
Thanks for the reply. I started yesterday and i feel absolutely nothing but sore from my workouts lol. I almost wanna experiment at 440mg a day for a week or two

WAF

WAF

Awards
Hey guys, I'm currently sitting at about 9 months post op from an ACL surgery on my right knee. No matter what I do, it won't get stronger (3 days PT a week)+ leg day.
Saw my doctor today and she said do what you need to do to put on the mass.
It's causing problems for doing most exercises as both legs need to be used and I can't run without it hurting because of it

I already have:

Sup3r-1 OLUK
M1D Andro LG Sciences
AMS Decavol
Straight DHEA for lethargy on cycle

++
Vital Labs 3X PCT
Clomid

Does this stack look good? Standard 4 weeks and dosing as this would be my first cycle.

7 years of training
210 lbs,,18% bf, 6ft

Thanks!
Damn that sucks man. I'm so glad i didn't do the surgery when i tore my acl and mcl.....struggled for years working with it constantly doing construction. Did they take a piece of your hamstring out for it? I'm 100% healed now after running a couple runs of tb-500 and bpc-157. Good luck on your recovery and getting back into it.

WAF

WAF

Awards
There's a few peptides that will help with hair thinning or loss issues, I have some at home but havent ran it yet. There's a few friends of my that have used it with great success.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks man. I'm so glad i didn't do the surgery when i tore my acl and mcl.....struggled for years working with it constantly doing construction. Did they take a piece of your hamstring out for it? I'm 100% healed now after running a couple runs of tb-500 and bpc-157. Good luck on your recovery and getting back into it.
Sorry didn't see this, but yeah it was a hamstring graft. My squat weight sucks... at like 135 x10. And i cant do leg extensions or anything that put a lot of stress on the knees. It really sucks

WAF

WAF

Awards
Sorry didn't see this, but yeah it was a hamstring graft. My squat weight sucks... at like 135 x10. And i cant do leg extensions or anything that put a lot of stress on the knees. It really sucks
I hear you when I was recovering all I did was body weight squats till discomfort or pain. I'd go for as many as I could. This seemed to help with stabilization then I went heavy with 95lb squats lol it was a tough long recovery. Curious if running a bpc run would benefit you on rebuilding some connective tissue.