Grinding feeling in elbow

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Last 5 months have been amazing in the gym and kitchen for me, has to take 8 months off after car accident but since April i've been making crazy gains. Jumped up from a shrunken 148lbs to now 175lbs. the last two weeks though i've noticed my right elbow has been popping and creaking very badly. Im genuinely worried about it so this week I did chest, back, and legs. no arm stuff and no high volume workouts like normal. what do you guys think is the standard procedure for getting nice happy healthy joints back?

i began taking the following supplements which i use to take when i did powerlifting a few years back:
Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg
Boswellia Extract 200mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 150mg
Tumeric 150mg
Quercetin 25mg
Methionine 25mg
MSM 25mg
Bromelain 25mg

Boron glycinate 5mg
Hyaluronic acid 3.3mg
proprietary blend of cartilage and potassium chloride 40mg

enraged_chris

Awards
Get a product with curcumin at 500mg to 1g-- something quality with either bioperine or one of the more advanced extracts. I also am a big fan of Cissus and currently use my company's cissus extract and compete in powerlifting as well. Any exercises that causes ANY pain lay off of for a few weeks. I know it seems like you'll be wasting time but if you injure yourself more you'll just be wasting significantly more time. You'd put on a lot of size and presumably strength in a relatively short time, let your joints catch up to your muscular gain. Personally doing some high volume and low intensity work to get bloodflow to the muscle and soft tissue work around the injury area has always helped me. I'm also a big fan of iron rebel mini sleeves, greatly helped my tendonitis.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
ive been looking into who has good sleeves for when i do heavier pressing movements but didnt want a full sleeve. Il look into this sleeve for sure and ill order some curcumin. thanks man