Inversion tables

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
I just used this weekend and fully inverted to 180 degrees .. I'm 6'1" and a solid 270 lbs and had no issues what so ever .. I have 4 herniated disc's that can cause me various back problems at the most inconvenient times.. After 10 minutes in full inversion my back felt great .. 

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just used this weekend and fully inverted to 180 degrees .. I'm 6'1" and a solid 270 lbs and had no issues what so ever .. I have 4 herniated disc's that can cause me various back problems at the most inconvenient times.. After 10 minutes in full inversion my back felt great .. 
Damn, that's what I like to hear! Thanks for the feedback

R

RickeyP

Awards
I have a inversion table ,it's difficult for me to get on because I'm a paraplegic (wheelchair mobility only)
My Chiropractor recommended 2 or 3 mins inversion half the time back upright to pump toxins out ,cycle as needed

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a inversion table ,it's difficult for me to get on because I'm a paraplegic (wheelchair mobility only)
My Chiropractor recommended 2 or 3 mins inversion half the time back upright to pump toxins out ,cycle as needed
Thanks man I appreciate the feedback. So what you do is invert for 2-3min, then upright for same time, then repeat a number of times per session?