Freeze Sleeve

  1. Freeze Sleeve


    I would never endorse a product I did not think was awesome. But if any of you have aching elbows, knees, shins, forearms, etc then you need to check these things out. They are the next generation ice pack. It is a cold compression sleeve with a patented gel material. Throw it in the freezer, take it out, and it slides right on whatever area you need it for and gives it 360 degrees of cryotherapy and compression while offering full mobility.

    Yes this is a sales pitch. Yes it works and works damn well. And yes I use mine everyday. I've developed terrible pain in my biceps and elbows these past couple of months. I would never ice them but this thing makes it so easy I do it several times a day now and its made a huge difference. I would really recommend these to anyone is dealing with any type of pain and inflammation. Feel free to hit me up with any questions!



  2. Also, get a 10% discount by using "TAYLOR"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Also, get a 10% discount by using "TAYLOR"
    Thanks for share Coupon code

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DocOptimzed View Post
    Thanks for share Coupon code
    No problem let me know if you have any questions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    No problem let me know if you have any questions
    About how long does it stay cold?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    About how long does it stay cold?
    It stays cold for 20 minutes which is the clinically recommended time. It is uncomfortably cold at first and will numb the whole area. However, the gel remains fully flexible so you will never be immbolozed on the couch to ice again. I come home, slide it on, and then make dinner, play with my dog, etc. It will also never burn skin unlike ice.

    The freeze sleeve can get as cold as you can get your freezer. After use, just throw in back in your freezer. Takes about an hour for the gel to freeze again

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    It stays cold for 20 minutes which is the clinically recommended time. It is uncomfortably cold at first and will numb the whole area. However, the gel remains fully flexible so you will never be immbolozed on the couch to ice again. I come home, slide it on, and then make dinner, play with my dog, etc. It will also never burn skin unlike ice.

    The freeze sleeve can get as cold as you can get your freezer. After use, just throw in back in your freezer. Takes about an hour for the gel to freeze again
    Thanks for the info!!

  8. Have you been inside a cryo chamber? Any experience? Thanks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by coldwellness View Post
    Have you been inside a cryo chamber? Any experience? Thanks.
    Yes. It definitely is refreshing and has the same benefits with inflammation, etc.

    However, I can't use a cryochamber every night when I get home like a Freezesleeve
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Freezing stuff
    By Bigfishy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:10 AM
  2. Freeze HCG for travel?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 02:01 PM
  3. Freezing IGF
    By cmlpwr in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 01:12 PM
  4. should i freeze my unused T1-PRO?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2003, 09:44 AM
Log in
Log in