Mini crisis

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
So I just found out from my hand doctor that I have torn some tfcc (wrist cartilage) . he said 6 weeks off lifting... I love lifting so that's gonna be hard. The main issue is that I want to start a cut, but if I do cardio and no lift I'm gonna lose muscle mass. I have been lifting... Even today... With minimal discomfort, but I can tell it isn't right. I'm not sure what to do here.... Anyone have any advice?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean you should be able to do squats and stuff, pretty much just nothing that puts the wrist in a position of weight bearing. Hack squat machine, rdls, plenty of options.

As for cardio, do HIIT in addition to the LISS.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Plenty of machines to work around this, done smart you won't lose much progress, and can keep dropping weight via diet.

Keep protein higher, and keep that wrist wrapped/braced so you don't push it

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but I can't do chest or anything. I've just got back into squats and stuff. But I can't do deads with a bad wrist

JG93

JG93

Awards
Get on some winny, 50mg/day
Do all lifts possible without aggravating your wrists.

The winny will help with keeping gains while cutting

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
So I just found out from my hand doctor that I have torn some tfcc (wrist cartilage) . he said 6 weeks off lifting... I love lifting so that's gonna be hard. The main issue is that I want to start a cut, but if I do cardio and no lift I'm gonna lose muscle mass. I have been lifting... Even today... With minimal discomfort, but I can tell it isn't right. I'm not sure what to do here.... Anyone have any advice?
Start taking hgh IDK if you have experience but I tore my ac in my shoulder and impinged my rear delt so bad they said 6 months of rehab I said **** that so I got me some hgh and about 1 1/2 months I was pretty much fully healed 6iu every day

JG93

JG93

Awards
Start taking hgh IDK if you have experience but I tore my ac in my shoulder and impinged my rear delt so bad they said 6 months of rehab I said **** that so I got me some hgh and about 1 1/2 months I was pretty much fully healed 6iu every day
Hgh is great if you have deep pockets!

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Hgh is great if you have deep pockets!
Your not kidding I worked at Walmart at the time and I was eating romen for at least three months lol but I didn't care what it took I had to get my life back and I wasn't gonna wait 6 months for it.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
What is Winny? And nahhh not about to do HGH lol

JG93

JG93

Awards
Winny is winstrol aka stanozolol
Research it a bit.
Not sure if you are interested in Anabolics or anything of that kind.
If not; tough it out and stop asking questions on how to help yourself, because you know the answer. The answer is... Easily, do whatever you can without your wrist.

The anabolic answer is a bit different, and more complicated.
Winstrol helps you continue to gain and keep lean muscle while being in a deficit.
Check it out

JG93

JG93

Awards
I checked it out. It's very suppressive isn't it?
Very suppressive no.
As all androgenic compounds that has a level of suppression, it is very mild.
With that said, it can and will dry you out, so I suggest and advocate fish oil, and joint supplement, which you need anyway. On top of that, simple daa or test booster will help the super mild suppression, on top of help you mentally anyhow.

Winstrol doesn't aromatise so you have no issues there.
Winny is mildly hepatoxic as well, but relates to about 6 beers a day.
So it really isn't.

It's your best and safest bet to help you retain/gain, while trying to cut.

With that said, there are A TON of workouts you can do wrist barring for the time being.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I think I may just go natty for this. I'm new to anabolics and will be running my first cycle after the summer. thanks though... I'll look into that for my next cut

JG93

JG93

Awards
I think I may just go natty for this. I'm new to anabolics and will be running my first cycle after the summer. thanks though... I'll look into that for my next cut
Well, natty wise, I don't suggest any of these compounds people throw out.

I suggest you grab your fair share of oils, vitamins, and supplements.
And take care of yourself. Your injury isn't major, as long as you follow docs orders and do what you can do, you'll recover with minimal loss.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very suppressive no.
As all androgenic compounds that has a level of suppression, it is very mild.
With that said, it can and will dry you out, so I suggest and advocate fish oil, and joint supplement, which you need anyway. On top of that, simple daa or test booster will help the super mild suppression, on top of help you mentally anyhow.

Winstrol doesn't aromatise so you have no issues there.
Winny is mildly hepatoxic as well, but relates to about 6 beers a day.
So it really isn't.

It's your best and safest bet to help you retain/gain, while trying to cut.

With that said, there are A TON of workouts you can do wrist barring for the time being.
Jesus

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very suppressive no. - Yes it is
As all androgenic compounds that has a level of suppression, it is very mild. - yay gold star
With that said, it can and will dry you out, so I suggest and advocate fish oil, and joint supplement, which you need anyway. On top of that, simple daa or test booster will help the super mild suppression, on top of help you mentally anyhow. No it won't

Winstrol doesn't aromatise so you have no issues there. Correct, but relevant?
Winny is mildly hepatoxic as well, but relates to about 6 beers a day. ??? says who
So it really isn't.

It's your best and safest bet to help you retain/gain, while trying to cut. - Absolutely not the best and or safest bet

There you go, besides Winnie is a terrible choice to run solo or anytime really except a few weeks out from a show. You also failed to mention how terrible it is on lipids but that's another story.

JG93

JG93

Awards
There you go, besides Winnie is a terrible choice to run solo or anytime really except a few weeks out from a show. You also failed to mention how terirble it is on lipids but thats another story.
Well if you recall I did tell him to research it.
I'm not going to post every little detail on It.
With that said..
Winny can mess with cholesterol, any human that doesn't swallow salt, can easily manage that with a tad bit of fats. Aka any dieter.

Winny isn't generally run solo, but there is no harm with running winny 4-6 weeks solo. Obviously within a reasonable dose.
Ingesting many pills, even over the counter mess with lipids. Winny is just as mild, and can aid in what he is looking for.