Im going to try BPC-157. Doubts

PostMalone

Awards
Hello guys,

Since Decemeber 2015, when I do bench press (1-3RM, and in the eccentric phase), I have a pain in my right elbow (the pain stays 1-2seconds). Sometimes I feel it too when I do military press. Ive been resting and applying some anti inflammatories but the pain didnt go away. Plus, I had my anterior cruciate ligament operated and a tear in the meniscus sutured like 1,5 years ago and I still have pain when I completely flex my leg.

So I decided to buy bpc157 next wednesday and try to heal my problem. As I read, Im going to inject it near the tissue (on my right triceps subq), and run 250mcg each day and maybe increase the dose to 500mcg next weeks. How much bacteriostatic water do I need for a 5mg bpc157 vial? How much time can it stay in the fridge once opened? and before open it?

Im going to buy it at usapep, it worths 15$. is it a good website? Ive seen that in other websites its more expensive.

I have a doubt that i didnt see answered nowhere: is it better to do a light training while running bpc157? I mean, to help bpc to travel better through the body (via blood), or is it better to do a full rest?

Any other advice or recommendation?

Thanks in advance! and sorry for my english.

w8lifter

w8lifter

Awards
I use BPC and TB500 for nagging golfers and tennis elbow. I inject bpc subq in skin right above both problem areas. I use a clothes pin to pinch the skin up for me. I reconstitute with half the amount of the bpc. So my 5 mg vial of bpc I reconstitute with 2.5 ml of bac, remembering the dose is twice as strong per tick mark. You could do 1 for 1 but you'll have to draw more into syringe. The unused portion in vial can stay in fridge for probably up to a month or more. But you'll likely use it up before then.
In addition to that and tb500 I recently got some Pentosan and inject that weekly IM. Search the forums for Pentosan. I got mine at a horse vet site.