BPC 157, formerly written by me! For all injured athletes!

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Bpc 157: specifications
Molecular Formula : C62H98N16O22 Molecular Weight : 1419.5355 purity>99%
Sequence: L-Valine, glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-; glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyllysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine

BPC 157 Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419) may be the new drug stable in human gastric juice, effective both in the upper and lower GI tract, and free of side effects. BPC 157, in addition to an antiulcer effect efficient in therapy of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) (PL 14736) so far only tested in clinical phase II, has a very safe profile, and exhibited a particular wound healing effect. It also has shown to interact with the NO-system, providing endothelium protection and angiogenic effect, even in severely impaired conditions (i.e., it stimulated expression of early growth response 1 gene responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and early extracellular matrix (collagen) formation (but also its repressor nerve growth factor 1-A binding protein-2)), important to counteract severe complications of advanced and poorly controlled IBD. Hopefully, the lessons from animal studies, particularly advanced intestinal anastomosis healing, reversed short bowel syndrome and fistula healing indicate BPC 157's high significance in further IBD therapy. Also, this supportive evidence (i.e., no toxic effect, limit test negative, LD1 not achieved, no side effect in trials) may counteract the problems commonly exercised in the use of peptidergic agents, particularly those used on a long-term basis.

what is BPC 157 used for in humans/bodybuilders? well BPC 157 is known for super quick and professional Joint/tendon/ligament healing in all phases of clinical trials.. studies are shown here: BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

it can have a use in the medical industry help heal and get rid of stomach ulcers caused by people abusing NSAID drugs

how long can i wait to see some effective results/benefits from this product? well personally for me ive been using for 1 week and the results are astounding! my right hip is now moveable im almost at a point where i can go in the gym and smash legs harder then before, my right bicep IM injections with it has had immaculate results thus far the pain is greatly diminished and im able to pick up things mildy heavy whereas 4 injections previously i was in bad pain/weakness and now... its feeling strong/harder then previous.

usually results will take 4-6 weeks, because yes of course your injecting the drug but the human body has a set healing rate, but with BPC 157 the healing will be imo 100% faster then regular and the also the healing will be more complete whereas before you would only get around 80% of what you had before.

How long can i run BPC 157 for? BPC 157 can be run for 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week rest. after this if you are still not feeling 100% itll be safe to run another course of BPC 157.

How do you reconstitute BPC 157? simply pop the cap off, gently alchol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water along side the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.

How do i Dose BPC 157 for optimal results? you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.

Is BPC 157 IM or sub q injection?- BPC 157 is both, you can do IM or subq as close as you can to the injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area.

what are the side effects of BPC 157? there are absolutely none that i know of well No one knows, however the first time i used it i got a head ache and felt generally sick, however this was only for a day. I'm now 100% this is most likely a coincidence, most probably a body reaction to the first time. to be honest there are no side effects, its in clinical trial phase 2 ATM and they have reported 0 effects, only positives.

what syringe/needle size is good for this peptide?- all needles would be good for this peptide depending on where you want to inject, however a 1ml/1cc 29 and half inch insulin syringe is optimal for most sites on the body.

what is the cost of BPC 157? bpc 157 is relatively inexpensive and the results are worth the money as it could permanently strengthen your weak joints/connective tissues/muscles unlike a placebo supplement where it yields good results and once you come off, your joints are crying out for mercy. the general price is around $25-50 USD.

How long will 1 bottle last? generally if run at the baseline 200mcg dose, 1 5mg vial will last 25 consecutive days. $25 usd for 1 bottle, is well worth it!

where do i store this? just like another peptide keep it away from UV/sunlight. it can stay in room temp for up to 10 weeks, however for best storage/results store in a fridge and use until vial is run out then discard of it. For other BPC 157, they can stay in the fridge too as they;ll last up to 6 months, whereas if you had more you can store in the freezer( up to 2 years).

that's everything you need to know about BPC 157 guys! hope you enjoy the read and this will help noobs/future injured athletes or current injured gym addicts try it.

This has been posted on several other websites( iron den, pro muscle) reached over possibly 100,000 people. Most informative post in terms of assisting new comers. Feel free to pin/move to allocated location if this is the wrong place.

Last edited:
Olestra

Olestra

Awards
What kind of hip problem did you have? I'm thinking of trying BPC 157 for a hip problem of my own.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
This was 3 years ago FYI. Was a torn hip. With severe bruising. I have before and after pictures in just 1 day for picture proof of just how effective it is for healing damage and blood vessels.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Torn hip, as in one of the hip flexor muscles?

I'm looking into it for a torn labrum, but I'm not sure if it would work since there's not much blood flow in the labrum.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
yeah. Torn hip flexor, my hip wasn't over bad. Just had a few cracks here and there from odd movements and some slight pain. The most amazing thing about BPC -157 was the fact that it healed up my skin really well, in the photos you'll see you';d be shocked.

Torn labrum. Eh it could definitely work, give it a shot its upto you. Aslong as you inject properly, you'd need a Good deep IM injection close to the labrum ( but not obviously directly hitting it to avoid damage) this way the bpc can work its magic.

Any other peptide i don't think youd get much benefit, Other than IGF and BPC 157. IMO. i have used them all. Possibly Peg mgf could help, but thats mainly muscles- however helps joints somewhat too.

supplements to assist as well: Gluco/chondroitin- cissus, collagen types 1;3, Curcumin, Hyaluronic acid and MSM high dose, fish oil. Other than these, i don't see much else you could do other than physio/surgery.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Yes. Would not recommend, the risks of cancer and others are not worth it. I strongly regret. However it was the most amazing feeling/experience i felt while using it. It fully healed my shoulders, scar tissue in arms, increased my flexibility over 9000( literally). Made me stronger, didn';t gain fat. Endurance was higher, pretty much noticed all of its benefits. Pain was almost not noticeable.

I would Possibly use again- the only exception is if i was in a car crash or had severe injuries. You have a pre mild shoulder injury, is it worth risking death over?

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
It's a hip labrum and it's pretty debilitating.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Id say IGF/BPC 157. You will notice amazing benefits. Both of these can be mix injected also, so the affect will be perpetuated alot. IGF spot injected with BPC 157 and in 4 weeks, you shall be a new man. Use GHRP6 3x a day with CJC 1295 100mcg each. I'd use IGF des for this one- followed with BPC 157 - follow my dosing protocol above.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
So you're also recommending ghrp6 and cjc 1295 in addition to IGF and BPC 157? Sorry it's just a bit confusing.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
You can look into ostarine too a good injury cycle for you would be as follows; which will fully heal your hip in no time.

Cycle:

Ostarine- 25mg- for 8 weeks

IGF DES- spot injected 3x a day 20mcg

BPC 157- dosed 3x a day= upto 1mg a day, so 300-300-400

GHRP6 3-4 x a day + CJC 1295 100mcgx3= amazing GH pulse

Cissus 3 grams- tendon repair

Gluco/chondroitin- will support connective tissue and joints.

Fishoil- anti inflam

Curcumin- Anti inflam/protects joints.

MSM 5-10 grams a day= flexibility and repair.

Add in: peg mgf if need, 2x a week= 500-1000mcg. 250mcg Monday/ 250mcg Friday.

In 4 weeks, you shall be G2G.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
So you're also recommending ghrp6 and cjc 1295 in addition to IGF and BPC 157? Sorry it's just a bit confusing.

Yes. This is a perfect combo, tb500 should be used as a last resort. Kinda like chemotherapy, you're dying and its your only shot. There;s 100s of other amazing healing peptides, products, supplements. That can achieve better than tb500. I want to educate you and others to make informed Decisions.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Is it really necessary to pin that many times a day?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Well- the question remains- do you want to be healed? you're in great pain.

I pinned that many times, so can you. But its not alot of pins when you think about it. Maybe 7-12 max.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Is it really necessary to pin that many times a day?
If pinning is a concern, you can just try BPC 157 alone. I'd be very interested to see how this peptide alone can heal. You should do a log.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I'm not really scared of the pins, it just seems like a lot considering other pseudo protocols I've read on various forums.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Eh. protocols are protocols, how many have actually tried. I had several quite bad injuries, I'm saying this from firsthand experience. Not some potato forum guru, recommending absurd dosages. I mean you can take this with a grain of salt, it's upto you. YOU decide what you want for you. I've given you information, which healed me dramatically. There's not much more that can be said.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Yes, I understand. Thanks for the knowledge, it is much appreciated.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes. Would not recommend, the risks of cancer and others are not worth it. I strongly regret. However it was the most amazing feeling/experience i felt while using it. It fully healed my shoulders, scar tissue in arms, increased my flexibility over 9000( literally). Made me stronger, didn';t gain fat. Endurance was higher, pretty much noticed all of its benefits. Pain was almost not noticeable.

I would Possibly use again- the only exception is if i was in a car crash or had severe injuries. You have a pre mild shoulder injury, is it worth risking death over?
There's literature / studies on how TB-500 has anti-tumor properties as well. I wouldn't write it off as being carcinogenic because of it's effects on angiogenesis.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well- the question remains- do you want to be healed? you're in great pain.

I pinned that many times, so can you. But its not alot of pins when you think about it. Maybe 7-12 max.
guess the cost of using this will increase by the amount used per day for x amount of days?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
BPC is run 4 weeks on 2-4 weeks off / repeat. Spot injected and yes you can definitely say that! But it's worth it ;)

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Wasn't the only reasoning, read several studies that it can proliferate cancer ( oral ) very quickly. This is most likely due to the angiogenenic properties. It's very interesting, but more research is needed before we conclude this is entirely safe. Would love to clinical trials for people suffering debilitating injuries.

WAF

WAF

Awards
You can you use bpc-157 sub also, this peptide is awesome at healing.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
You can you use bpc-157 sub also, this peptide is awesome at healing.
SUB-Q as close to injury as possible, this doesn';t exhibit injury healing systemically. About the only thing it'd do is help lymphatic blood flow to tissues throughout the body and assist your liver in detoxification and Prevent Gastric ulcers in your stomach lining.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SUB-Q as close to injury as possible, this doesn';t exhibit injury healing systemically. About the only thing it'd do is help lymphatic blood flow to tissues throughout the body and assist your liver in detoxification and Prevent Gastric ulcers in your stomach lining.
Sounds like a great adjunct to a cycle then, especially ones that include orals.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Sounds like a great adjunct to a cycle then, especially ones that include orals.
absolutely. However, I'd use it for injuries mainly ;). Save it for them! Who knows, maybe our body could produce some sort of over time- tolerance, reducing the total healing affects. In terms of liver, this is great for people going into failure or have severe damage. On cycle support, Tudca/nac is plenty.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have u run BPC157 or tb500 yourself?
I ran TB-500 post surgery for a SLAP tear and bicep tenodesis. Ran it at 5mg weekly for a couple months.

I have a minor tear in my opposite shoulder labrum and use BPC-157 occasionally on it. I also occasionally use BPC-157 sub-q around my left knee.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I ran TB-500 post surgery for a SLAP tear and bicep tenodesis. Ran it at 5mg weekly for a couple months.

I have a minor tear in my opposite shoulder labrum and use BPC-157 occasionally on it. I also occasionally use BPC-157 sub-q around my left knee.

5mg for a couple of months? jesus. You';re suppose to use 5-10mg for 6 weeks, then Taper once or twice monthly( low dose) 2-5mg for a maintenance, but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do ;)

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards

did your shoulder/bicep fully heal up in the end? I have a tearing right bicep that has reoccurred the other day. Gonna get this bad boy some surgery, then run TB500 again most likely.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
5mg for a couple of months? jesus. You';re suppose to use 5-10mg for 6 weeks, then Taper once or twice monthly( low dose) 2-5mg for a maintenance, but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do ;)
2 months is only two, max three more weeks than recommended. Is there some reason why that would be overkill?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
2 months is only two, max three more weeks than recommended. Is there some reason why that would be overkill?
Really Depends, i don't now many months exactly. However it should be fine. Most people and cycles of tb500 is around 6 weeks maximum, followed by a small maintenance, never seen continuous use past 6 weeks.

This peptide could be run year around to be honest, but 6-8 weeks is perfect. Run a few cycles and you';ll be fine.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Do you have any paperwork or links on this? I've seen on numerous links that you can take this Sub-q and it still works. I've used it 3 times as said with great results, I wouldn't waste my money on TB-500 after using this I've used TB-500 also.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Do you have any paperwork or links on this? I've seen on numerous links that you can take this Sub-q and it still works. I've used it 3 times as said with great results, I wouldn't waste my money on TB-500 after using this I've used TB-500 also.
I Don';t have any paper work other than 1 study and few citations, I'd have to dig deep. But all in all, if your injury is localized eg shoulder or hip for instance, spot injection ( IMO) and from what i've read is best. SUB-Q can definitely work albeit.. how much so

WAF

WAF

Awards
I Don';t have any paper work other than 1 study and few citations, I'd have to dig deep. But all in all, if your injury is localized eg shoulder or hip for instance, spot injection ( IMO) and from what i've read is best. SUB-Q can definitely work albeit.. how much so
Ok sounds good, curious on reading the liver benefits of sub-q. I ran Tb-500 solo didn't see much then did a TB-500/bpc-157 both i went sub-q as i had multiple issues. one run of the BPC-157 did the trick. Ran one more solo run of BPC as I felt a tweak in my pec which was previously torn. Nothing but good stuff to say about bpc-157.Thispeptide has let me be able to squat again after ACL and MCL tears. I was supposed to get surgury taking a piece of my hamstring to put in as my ACL. I didn't like the idea of have 2 weak points and the down time. Now my questionable leg is stronger than the other.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Ok sounds good, curious on reading the liver benefits of sub-q. I ran Tb-500 solo didn't see much then did a TB-500/bpc-157 both i went sub-q as i had multiple issues. one run of the BPC-157 did the trick. Ran one more solo run of BPC as I felt a tweak in my pec which was previously torn. Nothing but good stuff to say about bpc-157.Thispeptide has let me be able to squat again after ACL and MCL tears. I was supposed to get surgury taking a piece of my hamstring to put in as my ACL. I didn't like the idea of have 2 weak points and the down time. Now my questionable leg is stronger than the other.
interesting stuff bro. So your knees indefinitely healed after SUB-Q bpc157. Thats very very interesting.

Sad to see you didnt notice much from Tb500? maybe bunk? i noticed a plethora of benefits, everything that was stated. Maybe your injuries were a bit too extensive to heal, i know TB500 is amazing for muscle and tendon, also quite decent for joints. But imo, tb500 helped my muscles/tendons the most. Didn;t feel overly much in the old' joints.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards

What was your dosing scheme for these injuries? how long did you use for? i might copy your bpc157 and use it on myself.

Ill post up the liver benefits now.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Hepatoprotective effect of BPC 157, a 15-amino acid peptide, on liver lesions induced by either restraint stress or bile duct and hepatic artery ligation or CCl4 administration. A comparative study with dopamine agonists and somatostatin.
Sikiric P1, Seiwerth S, Grabarevic Z, Rucman R, Petek M, Rotkvic I, Turkovic B, Jagic V, Mildner B, Duvnjak M, et al.
Author information
Abstract
The hepatoprotective effects of a newly synthesized 15 amino acid fragment code named BPC 157 was evaluated in comparison with the reference standards (bromocriptine, amantadine and somatostatin) in various experimental models of liver injury in rats: 24 h-bile duct+hepatic artery ligation 48 h-restraint stress and CCl4 administration. BPC 157 administered either intragastrically or intraperitoneally, significantly prevented the development of liver necrosis or fatty changes in rats subjected to 24 h bile duct + hepatic artery ligation, 48 h-restraint stress, CCl4 treatment (1 ml/kg i.p., sacrifice 48 h thereafter). The other reference drugs had either little or no protective actions in these models. Noteworthy, the laboratory test results for bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT fully correlated with the macro/microscopical findings. Thus, on the basis of consistent protective effect of BPC 157, possible clinical application in liver diseases is now warranted.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 and its effects on a NSAID toxicity model: diclofenac-induced gastrointestinal, liver, and encephalopathy lesions.
Ilic S1, Drmic D, Franjic S, Kolenc D, Coric M, Brcic L, Klicek R, Radic B, Sever M, Djuzel V, Filipovic M, Djakovic Z, Stambolija V, Blagaic AB, Zoricic I, Gjurasin M, Stupnisek M, Romic Z, Zarkovic K, Dzidic S, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P.
Author information
Abstract
AIMS:
We attempted to fully antagonize the extensive toxicity caused by NSAIDs (using diclofenac as a prototype).
MAIN METHODS:
Herein, we used the stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, MW 1419), an anti-ulcer peptide shown to be efficient in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials (PL 14736) and various wound treatments with no toxicity reported. This peptide was given to antagonize combined gastrointestinal, liver, and brain toxicity induced by diclofenac (12.5mg/kg intraperitoneally, once daily for 3 days) in rats.
KEY FINDINGS:
Already considered a drug that can reverse the toxic side effects of NSAIDs, BPC 157 (10 μg/kg, 10 ng/kg) was strongly effective throughout the entire experiment when given (i) intraperitoneally immediately after diclofenac or (ii) per-orally in drinking water (0.16 μg/mL, 0.16 ng/mL). Without BPC 157 treatment, at 3h following the last diclofenac challenge, we encountered a complex deleterious circuit of diclofenac toxicity characterized by severe gastric, intestinal and liver lesions, increased bilirubin, aspartate transaminase (AST), alanine transaminase (ALT) serum values, increased liver weight, prolonged sedation/unconsciousness (after any diclofenac challenge) and finally hepatic encephalopathy (brain edema particularly located in the cerebral cortex and cerebellum, more in white than in gray matter, damaged red neurons, particularly in the cerebral cortex and cerebellar nuclei, Purkinje cells and less commonly in the hippocampal neurons).
SIGNIFICANCE:
The very extensive antagonization of diclofenac toxicity achieved with BPC 157 (μg-/ng-regimen, intraperitoneally, per-orally) may encourage its further use as a therapy to counteract diclofenac- and other NSAID-induced toxicity.
Copyright © 2011 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

WAF

WAF

Awards
interesting stuff bro. So your knees indefinitely healed after SUB-Q bpc157. Thats very very interesting.

Sad to see you didnt notice much from Tb500? maybe bunk? i noticed a plethora of benefits, everything that was stated. Maybe your injuries were a bit too extensive to heal, i know TB500 is amazing for muscle and tendon, also quite decent for joints. But imo, tb500 helped my muscles/tendons the most. Didn;t feel overly much in the old' joints.
It's not that I didn't feel anything from the TB as I did, but compared to the dollar to benefit the BPC is better imo. Our at least from my exp with it. TB500 reminds me of the same healing benefits as HGH feeling wise. Currently I'm using MK-677 for joints and repair etc. My dosing from what i remember off hand was 750mcg ED for 3 wks then 400mcg for 2wks 250mcg 1wk . Second run was only 4 wks 750mcg 2wks 400mcg 2wks. These are runs that I didn't set in stone and changed on the fly on how I felt. Severity of injuries obviously will determine on how much in total will be needed to repair, also everyone is different.

Thanks for the info post.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
It's not that I didn't feel anything from the TB as I did, but compared to the dollar to benefit the BPC is better imo. Our at least from my exp with it. TB500 reminds me of the same healing benefits as HGH feeling wise. Currently I'm using MK-677 for joints and repair etc. My dosing from what i remember off hand was 750mcg ED for 3 wks then 400mcg for 2wks 250mcg 1wk . Second run was only 4 wks 750mcg 2wks 400mcg 2wks. These are runs that I didn't set in stone and changed on the fly on how I felt. Severity of injuries obviously will determine on how much in total will be needed to repair, also everyone is different.

Thanks for the info post.

Did you just pin sub-q in your stomach fat bro? And you're very much welcome my friend.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's anecdotal. 2mg does little to nothing for me. I know several people who think 2mg is severely underdosed based on several studies as well. 2mg did nothing for me so I bumped it back to 5mg. Trust me, I tried your suggested protocol but it just didn't work unfortunately.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did your shoulder/bicep fully heal up in the end? I have a tearing right bicep that has reoccurred the other day. Gonna get this bad boy some surgery, then run TB500 again most likely.
The surgery healed my shoulder but what the TB-500 did was get me back in action much quicker. I regained my full ROM very quickly and PT was a breeze (relatively speaking, it was still tough overall). TB-500 was a tremendous help with muscle spasms, inflammation etc

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
The surgery healed my shoulder but what the TB-500 did was get me back in action much quicker. I regained my full ROM very quickly and PT was a breeze (relatively speaking, it was still tough overall). TB-500 was a tremendous help with muscle spasms, inflammation etc
hmm. interesting. I noticed all the benefits with the aforementioned protocol, but as they say everyone is completely different.

That's awesome to hear my friend! glad you're doing well.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
So I'm planning on doing a run of BPC 157 and Mod Grf/Ipamorelin/Ghrp-2. Was going to go the TB-500 route after my initial research but the more I read, the more I became excited about BPC-157. Plus the price of TB is a bit prohibitive for me at the moment.

There's some data about BPC being systemic and some people insist it can be injected subQ in the belly. Anyone have thoughts on this?

WAF

WAF

Awards
curious on why you want to use Ipam and im assuming your refering to CJC-1295 with GHRP-2. Ipam and GHRP-2 are very similar.

Yes BPC-157 will work sub-q. Read the previous posts.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm. interesting. I noticed all the benefits with the aforementioned protocol, but as they say everyone is completely different.

That's awesome to hear my friend! glad you're doing well.
I'm still somewhat broken hehe... I get spasms / pulled muscles in my traps from time to time. Right now I'm suffering a really bad one on the side that I had surgery on, and it's preventing me from lifting, and making it tough to even turn my head without pain. I'm wondering if I have other micro-tears in the RC that could be causing this ongoing issue. Happens about 3x per year since the surgery and lasts about 2-3 weeks with extensive rehab/tens/ems usage.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
I'm still somewhat broken hehe... I get spasms / pulled muscles in my traps from time to time. Right now I'm suffering a really bad one on the side that I had surgery on, and it's preventing me from lifting, and making it tough to even turn my head without pain. I'm wondering if I have other micro-tears in the RC that could be causing this ongoing issue. Happens about 3x per year since the surgery and lasts about 2-3 weeks with extensive rehab/tens/ems usage.

time for spot injected IGF and bpc 157 ;). I tore my left forearm and its 100% healed stronger than before.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
curious on why you want to use Ipam and im assuming your refering to CJC-1295 with GHRP-2. Ipam and GHRP-2 are very similar.

Yes BPC-157 will work sub-q. Read the previous posts.

even though i want to believe you, I'd have to run myself to see if it works SUB-q. I've only ever spot injected and it gave great results locally. Will have to wait and see when it arrives.