BPC 157, formerly written by me! For all injured athletes!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    curious on why you want to use Ipam and im assuming your refering to CJC-1295 with GHRP-2. Ipam and GHRP-2 are very similar.

Yes BPC-157 will work sub-q. Read the previous posts.
    Ipamorelin because it has the added effect of blocking somatostatin. Mod Grf because it has a good half life length ~30 mins to produce a "pulse". Will be avoiding CJC-1295, as it gives a "bleed" of GH which from what I have read is not what you want.

Looks like I'll be pinning the BPC sub-Q.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Olestra View Post
    Ipamorelin because it has the added effect of blocking somatostatin. Mod Grf because it has a good half life length ~30 mins to produce a "pulse". Will be avoiding CJC-1295, as it gives a "bleed" of GH which from what I have read is not what you want.

Looks like I'll be pinning the BPC sub-Q.
    Mod Grf is also know as cjc-1295 w/o Dac. I was asking why your taking ghrp2 with iPam as you posted earlier so you not taking ghrp2.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    Mod Grf is also know as cjc-1295 w/o Dac. I was asking why your taking ghrp2 with iPam as you posted earlier so you not taking ghrp2.
    When you said cjc-1295 I assumed you didn't mean w/o DAC because they're two separate things. Taking both ghrp-2 and ipam. Ghrp-2 for its higher GH boosting effects and ipam for its somatostatin blocking effects. Going all in .

4. Correct on the 1295. Gotcha double tap it, one thing to also look at is Sarm MK-677 it been helping me out alot. But i always got kits and peptides sitting around just incase **** happens. Good luck on the recovery.

5. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    Correct on the 1295. Gotcha double tap it, one thing to also look at is Sarm MK-677 it been helping me out alot. But i always got kits and peptides sitting around just incase **** happens. Good luck on the recovery.
    Thanks. I've heard good things about MK677. Might have to give it a run one of these days. Really excited to start the run of BPC/Mod/Ipam/ghrp2. I've done all my homework and it's going to be my first run of peptides. I've actually been feeling quite good results from a plant-based ghrelin and ghrh mimetic sublingual spray (ghenerate) so I'm excited to get a hold of the real stuff.
    •   

6. You will recovery fast don't worry too much about it. BPC works like nothing else out there, I'm doing a year long run maybe a few months more of MK-677. Joints feel great now, like 15 years younger working construction for 20 years does a toll on the body.

7. Glad to see your joints are feeing better. Just a heads up MK677 is very similar to CJC dac, in the fact it is a continuous 24 hour bleed like affect. Now we don't know what long term problems could arise from this, like we do with GHRP/ cjc. Dat bru did a write up about it and I'll have to link it in this thread. More or less it mimics the bad affects of Ghrelin which in terms leads to a caviat of issues upon the body. To name a few , depression , anxiety , etc.

8. Thanks harrybrah.

WAF, are you doing a full year of BPC?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Olestra View Post
    Thanks harrybrah.

you're welcome.

I would recommend not running longer than what i have suggested which is researched protocol, 4 weeks on 2-4 weeks off.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Olestra View Post
    Thanks harrybrah.

No I used it for two runs, fully healed and haven't touched it since. But i've always got it on hand just incase.

11. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    time for spot injected IGF and bpc 157 . I tore my left forearm and its 100% healed stronger than before.
    Oh damn, your forearm?! wow! Glad you're back better than ever. That's intense.

MGF and BPC-157? Should I just pin directly into the side delt and it should work on the whole RC area?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Oh damn, your forearm?! wow! Glad you're back better than ever. That's intense.

MGF and BPC-157? Should I just pin directly into the side delt and it should work on the whole RC area?

I did this about 3 years ago FYI, so i can't 100% remember if i did MGF/bpc combo. I recall doing a combo of bpc/ a few of my peptides. As you can mix them.

From memory i did IGF-LR3/bpc 157 into the injured area. I also did GHRP6/BPC-157 into the affected area as this increases your localized collagen synthesis over 9000 literally. I did this into my left forearm also, which dramatically healed. Along with 2-3 injects of IGF lr3 and it was fully healed. To this day i can close 250 pound heavy grippers in my left forearm( 100 odd kgs of force fyi) very strong. When it was injured i could barely close 150 pounds without the feeling of hey.. is this going to snap/fuc* up any second. I presume MGF/BPC157 can be injected at the same time( same syringe) i slightly recall doing PEG MGF/BPC157 locally in my right bicep with great success.

13. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    I did this about 3 years ago FYI, so i can't 100% remember if i did MGF/bpc combo. I recall doing a combo of bpc/ a few of my peptides. As you can mix them.

From memory i did IGF-LR3/bpc 157 into the injured area. I also did GHRP6/BPC-157 into the affected area as this increases your localized collagen synthesis over 9000 literally. I did this into my left forearm also, which dramatically healed. Along with 2-3 injects of IGF lr3 and it was fully healed. To this day i can close 250 pound heavy grippers in my left forearm( 100 odd kgs of force fyi) very strong. When it was injured i could barely close 150 pounds without the feeling of hey.. is this going to snap/fuc* up any second. I presume MGF/BPC157 can be injected at the same time( same syringe) i slightly recall doing PEG MGF/BPC157 locally in my right bicep with great success.
    Ahhh that's great. Well I love to pin and I have plenty of vials of BPC-157 along with lots of Ipamorelin & MODGRF. Maybe I can do a blend of BPC/PEG MGF/IPAM/MODGRF and try that out for a while. I had planned on running IPAM/MODGRF indefinitely (or for a very long time), but how long is it safe to take the BPC/PEG MGF combo for do you think?

14. About a week in to my run. Night and day. Hope it lasts.

15. ^meaning the difference in my injury is night and day. This stuff is freaky.

16. good to hear bro! keep us updated.

17. @harrybrah if using BPC-175 for an ulcer (it's studied purpose) I noticed they used it via IV intra-abdominally. Would navel shots work as well do you think? I'm wondering if this can help counter the gastro effects on cycle, especially with orals. Or if it could help with an ulcer at all when taken sub-q around the navel.

18. I believe it has solid oral bioavailability and gut issue you can just drink it. I have diveriticular disease and was researching at one point and seem to remember that some people were getting decent effects(for gut issues) consuming it orally.

19. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    I believe it has solid oral bioavailability and gut issue you can just drink it. I have diveriticular disease and was researching at one point and seem to remember that some people were getting decent effects(for gut issues) consuming it orally.
    In rat studies, BPC in the drinking water acted to heal wounds systemically, so there's reason to suspect it has high oral bioavailability.

20. All they looked at in that study was tendon damaged, and they concluded bpc was effective in all deliveries studied, including orally. That does not mean it wouldn't work locally in the gut as well, if there was damage there. I think the fact that it worked well systemically via oral ingestion would suggest good bioavailability- i.e. Comparable to other delivery routes.

Plus, studies aren't everything. For some anecdotal insight , if u go places like Reddit or blue light you find people talking about their success with oral use of bpc for gut issues.

21. Wow I'm pretty impressed / stunned. I didn't think that any protein peptides were stable when taken orally. All the studies I've read only spoke about IV administration.

22. You may have already read this-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17186181/?i=5&from=/20225319/related
    In this study they talk about bpc effects when it's "given directly into the stomach" as wel as it "unusually stable" characteristics and thus effects on gastrointestinal lesions.

23. I wonder if the unusually stable characteristics would make it have a higher shelf life as well

24. I'm sure it must.

25. Which would make this stuff basically magic
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPC-157 (How to use for shoulder)
    By infinitepower in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2016, 06:25 PM
  2. Suggestions for BPC-157 Use
    By mlefler83 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2015, 12:50 AM