BPC 157, formerly written by me! For all injured athletes!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Sounds like a great adjunct to a cycle then, especially ones that include orals.
    absolutely. However, I'd use it for injuries mainly . Save it for them! Who knows, maybe our body could produce some sort of over time- tolerance, reducing the total healing affects. In terms of liver, this is great for people going into failure or have severe damage. On cycle support, Tudca/nac is plenty.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Sounds like a great adjunct to a cycle then, especially ones that include orals.
    have u run BPC157 or tb500 yourself?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    have u run BPC157 or tb500 yourself?
    I ran TB-500 post surgery for a SLAP tear and bicep tenodesis. Ran it at 5mg weekly for a couple months.

I have a minor tear in my opposite shoulder labrum and use BPC-157 occasionally on it. I also occasionally use BPC-157 sub-q around my left knee.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I ran TB-500 post surgery for a SLAP tear and bicep tenodesis. Ran it at 5mg weekly for a couple months.

I have a minor tear in my opposite shoulder labrum and use BPC-157 occasionally on it. I also occasionally use BPC-157 sub-q around my left knee.

5mg for a couple of months? jesus. You';re suppose to use 5-10mg for 6 weeks, then Taper once or twice monthly( low dose) 2-5mg for a maintenance, but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post

did your shoulder/bicep fully heal up in the end? I have a tearing right bicep that has reoccurred the other day. Gonna get this bad boy some surgery, then run TB500 again most likely.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    5mg for a couple of months? jesus. You';re suppose to use 5-10mg for 6 weeks, then Taper once or twice monthly( low dose) 2-5mg for a maintenance, but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do
    2 months is only two, max three more weeks than recommended. Is there some reason why that would be overkill?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Olestra View Post
    2 months is only two, max three more weeks than recommended. Is there some reason why that would be overkill?
    Really Depends, i don't now many months exactly. However it should be fine. Most people and cycles of tb500 is around 6 weeks maximum, followed by a small maintenance, never seen continuous use past 6 weeks.

This peptide could be run year around to be honest, but 6-8 weeks is perfect. Run a few cycles and you';ll be fine.

8. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    SUB-Q as close to injury as possible, this doesn';t exhibit injury healing systemically. About the only thing it'd do is help lymphatic blood flow to tissues throughout the body and assist your liver in detoxification and Prevent Gastric ulcers in your stomach lining.
    Do you have any paperwork or links on this? I've seen on numerous links that you can take this Sub-q and it still works. I've used it 3 times as said with great results, I wouldn't waste my money on TB-500 after using this I've used TB-500 also.

9. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    Do you have any paperwork or links on this? I've seen on numerous links that you can take this Sub-q and it still works. I've used it 3 times as said with great results, I wouldn't waste my money on TB-500 after using this I've used TB-500 also.
    I Don';t have any paper work other than 1 study and few citations, I'd have to dig deep. But all in all, if your injury is localized eg shoulder or hip for instance, spot injection ( IMO) and from what i've read is best. SUB-Q can definitely work albeit.. how much so

10. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    I Don';t have any paper work other than 1 study and few citations, I'd have to dig deep. But all in all, if your injury is localized eg shoulder or hip for instance, spot injection ( IMO) and from what i've read is best. SUB-Q can definitely work albeit.. how much so
    Ok sounds good, curious on reading the liver benefits of sub-q. I ran Tb-500 solo didn't see much then did a TB-500/bpc-157 both i went sub-q as i had multiple issues. one run of the BPC-157 did the trick. Ran one more solo run of BPC as I felt a tweak in my pec which was previously torn. Nothing but good stuff to say about bpc-157.Thispeptide has let me be able to squat again after ACL and MCL tears. I was supposed to get surgury taking a piece of my hamstring to put in as my ACL. I didn't like the idea of have 2 weak points and the down time. Now my questionable leg is stronger than the other.

11. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    Ok sounds good, curious on reading the liver benefits of sub-q. I ran Tb-500 solo didn't see much then did a TB-500/bpc-157 both i went sub-q as i had multiple issues. one run of the BPC-157 did the trick. Ran one more solo run of BPC as I felt a tweak in my pec which was previously torn. Nothing but good stuff to say about bpc-157.Thispeptide has let me be able to squat again after ACL and MCL tears. I was supposed to get surgury taking a piece of my hamstring to put in as my ACL. I didn't like the idea of have 2 weak points and the down time. Now my questionable leg is stronger than the other.
    interesting stuff bro. So your knees indefinitely healed after SUB-Q bpc157. Thats very very interesting.

Sad to see you didnt notice much from Tb500? maybe bunk? i noticed a plethora of benefits, everything that was stated. Maybe your injuries were a bit too extensive to heal, i know TB500 is amazing for muscle and tendon, also quite decent for joints. But imo, tb500 helped my muscles/tendons the most. Didn;t feel overly much in the old' joints.

12. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post

What was your dosing scheme for these injuries? how long did you use for? i might copy your bpc157 and use it on myself.

Ill post up the liver benefits now.

13. Hepatoprotective effect of BPC 157, a 15-amino acid peptide, on liver lesions induced by either restraint stress or bile duct and hepatic artery ligation or CCl4 administration. A comparative study with dopamine agonists and somatostatin.
    Sikiric P1, Seiwerth S, Grabarevic Z, Rucman R, Petek M, Rotkvic I, Turkovic B, Jagic V, Mildner B, Duvnjak M, et al.
    Author information
    Abstract
    The hepatoprotective effects of a newly synthesized 15 amino acid fragment code named BPC 157 was evaluated in comparison with the reference standards (bromocriptine, amantadine and somatostatin) in various experimental models of liver injury in rats: 24 h-bile duct+hepatic artery ligation 48 h-restraint stress and CCl4 administration. BPC 157 administered either intragastrically or intraperitoneally, significantly prevented the development of liver necrosis or fatty changes in rats subjected to 24 h bile duct + hepatic artery ligation, 48 h-restraint stress, CCl4 treatment (1 ml/kg i.p., sacrifice 48 h thereafter). The other reference drugs had either little or no protective actions in these models. Noteworthy, the laboratory test results for bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT fully correlated with the macro/microscopical findings. Thus, on the basis of consistent protective effect of BPC 157, possible clinical application in liver diseases is now warranted.

14. Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 and its effects on a NSAID toxicity model: diclofenac-induced gastrointestinal, liver, and encephalopathy lesions.
    Ilic S1, Drmic D, Franjic S, Kolenc D, Coric M, Brcic L, Klicek R, Radic B, Sever M, Djuzel V, Filipovic M, Djakovic Z, Stambolija V, Blagaic AB, Zoricic I, Gjurasin M, Stupnisek M, Romic Z, Zarkovic K, Dzidic S, Seiwerth S, Sikiric P.
    Author information
    Abstract
    AIMS:
    We attempted to fully antagonize the extensive toxicity caused by NSAIDs (using diclofenac as a prototype).
    MAIN METHODS:
    Herein, we used the stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, MW 1419), an anti-ulcer peptide shown to be efficient in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials (PL 14736) and various wound treatments with no toxicity reported. This peptide was given to antagonize combined gastrointestinal, liver, and brain toxicity induced by diclofenac (12.5mg/kg intraperitoneally, once daily for 3 days) in rats.
    KEY FINDINGS:
    Already considered a drug that can reverse the toxic side effects of NSAIDs, BPC 157 (10 μg/kg, 10 ng/kg) was strongly effective throughout the entire experiment when given (i) intraperitoneally immediately after diclofenac or (ii) per-orally in drinking water (0.16 μg/mL, 0.16 ng/mL). Without BPC 157 treatment, at 3h following the last diclofenac challenge, we encountered a complex deleterious circuit of diclofenac toxicity characterized by severe gastric, intestinal and liver lesions, increased bilirubin, aspartate transaminase (AST), alanine transaminase (ALT) serum values, increased liver weight, prolonged sedation/unconsciousness (after any diclofenac challenge) and finally hepatic encephalopathy (brain edema particularly located in the cerebral cortex and cerebellum, more in white than in gray matter, damaged red neurons, particularly in the cerebral cortex and cerebellar nuclei, Purkinje cells and less commonly in the hippocampal neurons).
    SIGNIFICANCE:
    The very extensive antagonization of diclofenac toxicity achieved with BPC 157 (μg-/ng-regimen, intraperitoneally, per-orally) may encourage its further use as a therapy to counteract diclofenac- and other NSAID-induced toxicity.
    Copyright 2011 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

15. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    interesting stuff bro. So your knees indefinitely healed after SUB-Q bpc157. Thats very very interesting.

Sad to see you didnt notice much from Tb500? maybe bunk? i noticed a plethora of benefits, everything that was stated. Maybe your injuries were a bit too extensive to heal, i know TB500 is amazing for muscle and tendon, also quite decent for joints. But imo, tb500 helped my muscles/tendons the most. Didn;t feel overly much in the old' joints.
    It's not that I didn't feel anything from the TB as I did, but compared to the dollar to benefit the BPC is better imo. Our at least from my exp with it. TB500 reminds me of the same healing benefits as HGH feeling wise. Currently I'm using MK-677 for joints and repair etc. My dosing from what i remember off hand was 750mcg ED for 3 wks then 400mcg for 2wks 250mcg 1wk . Second run was only 4 wks 750mcg 2wks 400mcg 2wks. These are runs that I didn't set in stone and changed on the fly on how I felt. Severity of injuries obviously will determine on how much in total will be needed to repair, also everyone is different.

Thanks for the info post.

16. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    It's not that I didn't feel anything from the TB as I did, but compared to the dollar to benefit the BPC is better imo. Our at least from my exp with it. TB500 reminds me of the same healing benefits as HGH feeling wise. Currently I'm using MK-677 for joints and repair etc. My dosing from what i remember off hand was 750mcg ED for 3 wks then 400mcg for 2wks 250mcg 1wk . Second run was only 4 wks 750mcg 2wks 400mcg 2wks. These are runs that I didn't set in stone and changed on the fly on how I felt. Severity of injuries obviously will determine on how much in total will be needed to repair, also everyone is different.

Thanks for the info post.

Did you just pin sub-q in your stomach fat bro? And you're very much welcome my friend.

17. Yup all runs were pinned in stomach.

18. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    That's anecdotal. 2mg does little to nothing for me. I know several people who think 2mg is severely underdosed based on several studies as well. 2mg did nothing for me so I bumped it back to 5mg. Trust me, I tried your suggested protocol but it just didn't work unfortunately.

19. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    did your shoulder/bicep fully heal up in the end? I have a tearing right bicep that has reoccurred the other day. Gonna get this bad boy some surgery, then run TB500 again most likely.
    The surgery healed my shoulder but what the TB-500 did was get me back in action much quicker. I regained my full ROM very quickly and PT was a breeze (relatively speaking, it was still tough overall). TB-500 was a tremendous help with muscle spasms, inflammation etc

20. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    The surgery healed my shoulder but what the TB-500 did was get me back in action much quicker. I regained my full ROM very quickly and PT was a breeze (relatively speaking, it was still tough overall). TB-500 was a tremendous help with muscle spasms, inflammation etc
    hmm. interesting. I noticed all the benefits with the aforementioned protocol, but as they say everyone is completely different.

That's awesome to hear my friend! glad you're doing well.

21. So I'm planning on doing a run of BPC 157 and Mod Grf/Ipamorelin/Ghrp-2. Was going to go the TB-500 route after my initial research but the more I read, the more I became excited about BPC-157. Plus the price of TB is a bit prohibitive for me at the moment.

There's some data about BPC being systemic and some people insist it can be injected subQ in the belly. Anyone have thoughts on this?

22. curious on why you want to use Ipam and im assuming your refering to CJC-1295 with GHRP-2. Ipam and GHRP-2 are very similar.

Yes BPC-157 will work sub-q. Read the previous posts.

23. Quote Originally Posted by harrybrah View Post
    hmm. interesting. I noticed all the benefits with the aforementioned protocol, but as they say everyone is completely different.

That's awesome to hear my friend! glad you're doing well.
    I'm still somewhat broken hehe... I get spasms / pulled muscles in my traps from time to time. Right now I'm suffering a really bad one on the side that I had surgery on, and it's preventing me from lifting, and making it tough to even turn my head without pain. I'm wondering if I have other micro-tears in the RC that could be causing this ongoing issue. Happens about 3x per year since the surgery and lasts about 2-3 weeks with extensive rehab/tens/ems usage.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I'm still somewhat broken hehe... I get spasms / pulled muscles in my traps from time to time. Right now I'm suffering a really bad one on the side that I had surgery on, and it's preventing me from lifting, and making it tough to even turn my head without pain. I'm wondering if I have other micro-tears in the RC that could be causing this ongoing issue. Happens about 3x per year since the surgery and lasts about 2-3 weeks with extensive rehab/tens/ems usage.

time for spot injected IGF and bpc 157 . I tore my left forearm and its 100% healed stronger than before.

25. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    curious on why you want to use Ipam and im assuming your refering to CJC-1295 with GHRP-2. Ipam and GHRP-2 are very similar.

Yes BPC-157 will work sub-q. Read the previous posts.

even though i want to believe you, I'd have to run myself to see if it works SUB-q. I've only ever spot injected and it gave great results locally. Will have to wait and see when it arrives.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPC-157 (How to use for shoulder)
    By infinitepower in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2016, 06:25 PM
  2. Suggestions for BPC-157 Use
    By mlefler83 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2015, 12:50 AM
  3. Prayer request for an injured athlete
    By Brucega in forum Supplements