Bicep tendinitis help ideas ?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I'm using BPC157 now on my bicep tendinitis (near elbow) with noticeable improvement. Based on my experience with BPC157 previously, it works best injected very close to the injury. However, I'm struggling with finding the right spot for this one.
    If you go with BPC157, remember you still have to do rehab and understand that it speeds up recovery. It's not an instant fix.

2. Supraspinatus tendon is slowly getting better. Turns out my 20" tall bench press at home prevent proper arching and this put the undue strain on the ST. When I Bench at the gym (proper 17") I have no issues.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
    •   

3. I was able to help my bicep tendinitis with a combo of compression cuffs, high dose curcumin, high dose fish oil, and a highly dosed cissus extract (superior cissus from innovapharm)

4. Quote Originally Posted by enraged_chris View Post
    I was able to help my bicep tendinitis with a combo of compression cuffs, high dose curcumin, high dose fish oil, and a highly dosed cissus extract (superior cissus from innovapharm)
    side effects from cissus?

Had a flair up yesterday. went to 90% of previous and this a.m. feel the pain.

5. We haven't had any commonly reported side effects and I've had 0 with any cissus product I've run going back to high school
    •   

6. forgot to wear my brace. Hence the flareup

7. I'll get a flare up for mine when I'm doing heavy weight somewhat frequently, typically with a straight bar or EZ-Bar. I've trained arms almost exclusively with occlusion lately and haven't had a single issue with it yet.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

8. i have no idea why but mine flares up if i do lunges with an overhead plate and pullups. sounds stupid i know...

If it does flare up, i massage it and it seems to go away like someone else stated, stretching and massaging goes a long way
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

9. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    i have no idea why but mine flares up if i do lunges with an overhead plate and pullups. sounds stupid i know...

If it does flare up, i massage it and it seems to go away like someone else stated, stretching and massaging goes a long way
    Pullups yes due to working the bicep and attached tendons. I tried pullups yesterday for the first time since the injury. I can typically do 20 without any issue. Could only do 10 due to pain the still healing bicep tendon.

Yeah, I never stretch and only massage it occasionally. Apparently massage is critical to ensure proper healing.

10. The massaging helped me immensely FWIW
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

11. I do wear a brace almost all the time. Well I forgot one day at the gym and paid for the omission in pain afterwards. I made my own out of elastic wrap and finally got a proper brace last week. AZS here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Works wonders.

12. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    The massaging helped me immensely FWIW
    I swear by physiotherapy massages for stuff like this.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

13. Just want to say that I am up to 90% as of last Friday. The brace and massaging helps. I sleep with the brace on. Always worn except when in the shower.

14. Just wanted to say back to 100% as of yesterday so 7 months and 1 week after injury. No brace wearing for this past week. I only started wearing a brace at the elbow in late December. Maybe would be back to normal sooner if I had.

15. Glad to hear this! Stay strong!

16. Increased weight moved in the injured area. Do have an occasional twinge when pulling heavy weight beyond normal range. Still happy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. prohormone help/ ideas
    By randym2668 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 08:17 PM
  2. Bicep tendinitis
    By Distilled Water in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 01:31 PM
  3. Post PCT Recomp Help/Ideas
    By relentless90 in forum Weight Loss