Fractured wrist, bone fortifaction, Healing, Grow taller & improve/recover strength

A

Anadipidy

Awards
Fractured wrist, bone fortifaction, Healing, Grow taller & improve/recover strength

Backround info;
I'm currently 21 years old, been lifting regularly nonstop since 2008 about 7 years experience or so, really got heavy into it in senior year, I was on the football, track, Wrestling & Baseball teams, reaching up to around up to 225 bench * 5, 375 * 5 squats, & a modest 325 deadlift * 5, weighing around 185 lbs at age 19 was about the most I've ever weighed, shortly after that i fractured my wrist in an ATV accednt & had a metal plate inserted, after i got the cast off i wanted to give a pro-steriod a shot at getting back to where i was *Naturally* (other taking creatine, Jack3D, & protein powders) while I took a single bottle of epistane Rpn Havoc at 10/20/30/40 is about the extent of my cycle experience right before I turned 21 & it seemed to help me get back into it, but as of recently (last cycle was Roughly 8-9 months ago) I had the area of my wrist where it fractured open back up & puss will ooz out daily, especially if I'm lifting heavy, no pain or discomfort durring lifting/exersize unless I'm hit with a solid object directly on my wrist or grabbed tightly by someone or something the pain is excruciating, I've had xrays done & visited doctors & surgeons & they recomend leaving the plate in, I've been prescribed painkillers & antibiotics but it doesn't help & its been an open wound like a small hole in my wrist now for going on 2 months it refuses to heal, I've tryed hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, neosporin, & antibiotic creams to no help & was wondering if any type of prohormone/prosteroid/any supplements you could recommend to help strethen my wrist & body, my goals are to maintain a lean fit body, improve strength & if possible I'm 5'11 172 pounds fit & active right now I'd love to grow another 2-3 inches lol advice is welcome, please be respectful, I am new here but have read thru these forums on occasion, might post pictures of the xrays of my wrist with the plate & screws later but as of now I'm hopping to get some positive feedback/suggestions on the best ways to Heal & Fortify my wrist, get taller, & improve stregth, I've been curious about trying methylstenbolone. Or maybe Dmz. Any ideas? Recommendations? Thanks for any support & cheers to an upcoming Strong new year much appreciation for your discussion & help!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see the wrist X-ray. Must've been pretty extreme for a plate. I shattered mine in several spots, but after 4 screws, 8 pins, and a long healing process including therapy I have limited issues. Getting another opinion may help. Maybe from an ortho that specializes in sports injuries. I used the office that works on our local NFL team.

So, the plate is breaking the skin open?

A

Anadipidy

Awards
I'm currently staying out of town at a family's place for the holidays, & won't be back home where I have the xrays till tomorrow afternoon, here's what it looks like right now almost 2 years after the surgery for the plate & its been an open "infection" for the past 2 months, I've had a new X-ray done when it first started cause of the concern & I was told everything looks as it should prescribed antibiotics & sent on my way n well it hasn't gotten any worse, but it defenitly has not gotten any better... I'll post the xrays sometime tomorrow when I get home, thanks

Attachments

A

Anadipidy

Awards
That's the latest X-ray from 2 months ago, wondering what I should do it doesn't seem to be healing or getting better at all & its worrying not only me, bit the people around me as well... Thanks

Attachments

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'd follow your doctors recommendations for healing the wound. The more it's Olsen to the air the more quickly it should scab over.

Using an aggressive wrist band once it heals could help prevent it from re-opening.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you're telling me you went to your doctor with an open wound on your wrist 2 years post op with **** oozing out of it for 2 months and they said everything looks as it should? The abx didn't clear up the pus? Is the drainage green or clear?

A

Anadipidy

Awards
Yes that's right the antibiotics didn't do sh*t its hardly changed from week to week a yellowish puss ooz 2 years post opp the X-ray looks as it should & the open wound is unexplainable