Injury weightlifting

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy god how the hell did u do that?!? Tb500+bpc157 immediately! And tb500 the whole way thru? I know it is great for inflamation and so much more, use(d) for shattered hand, arthritis- bad, back surgery, shoulder- chronic issue since high school, etc.
Vets, time to chime in pls.

bigbuff20

bigbuff20

Awards
Football accident. No pain or inflammation just discomfort when bone grinds

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally l would run low dose nandrolone deca w my trt, and gh for an injury like that. Now let's say you don't like that or can't do that, I would incorporate a lot of stretching/Pilates possibly. Hot anything. Epsom, sauna, blue emu, etc.
A couple herbs that I would take (in larger quantities) directly after the injury & continue significant dose thereafter -MARAL Root (Rhaponticum Carthamoides)- this stuff is amazing and has many healing properties.
The other herb that I would most definitely 100% incorporate would be suma- suma is another one of those weird herbs but it has ecdysterone which is also healing & anabolic. If I had to pick between the two for your injury- Suma.
And finally- ***moomiyo. This stuff is anabolic as well, BUUUT, also increases GH output. It's somewhat similar to shilijat in the sense it's rich in mineralized acids and all that.
All I know is SUMA & MOOMIYO is a GREAT healing combo! Best of luck. Oh, & I get my suma in bulk, and moomiyo from Barlowe's herbal elixirs. Not hocking products, not affiliated. (Glutamine & lysine of course). Ciao and Best Of Luck sir!

Ps- sry for diatribe

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The heck that happen? You really shouldnt go the route of mixing banned substances if your a HS, or College level athlete but to each his own there. Surgery? Physical Therapy started yet? Hows the rest of your RC muscles? Im guessing your subscapularis got some damage as well.

bigbuff20

bigbuff20

Awards
Everything else is good got lucky with the complete fracture surgery is out rn because im bulking for academy in two months