Shoulder back arms chest? muscle or nerve damage

slaterbater

Awards
Hi,

i had back surgery a couple of years ago, but the injury was there for about 5 years, and ever since then i have been experiencing a lot of problems. recently my mane issue is that ever since i started working out again, i have noticed that i do not get the same contractions as the other half of my body almost like i cant flex the muscle, So my inner chest is bigger on one side and outer chest is smaller on the other side. my right arm doesnt get as hard of contractionsm and my one side of my back my lats arent really contracting that much at all. strength is there and pain is small only in certain motions. the shoulder feels like it is not connected to the body it is not rotated as much as the other arm and also is not held down like the other arm. i dont have a frozen shoulder and its not scapular winging. i am pretty sure this is nerve damage from having the back injury for so long, but i am open to ideas. if it is nerve damage does anybody here know anything that can help heal nerve damage. it doesnt have to be from a pharmacy or doctor.:tired: please any ideas