Torn tendon in right wrist from overtraining

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
Anyone have advice on best training programs for someone who needs/wants to lose A LOT of fat? I have a torn tendon in my wrist from overtraining but really need/want to do a HUGE body fat cut and lose a good 60-80 lbs.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's your current training experience?

A good start would be cardio. Google LISS and HIIT.

Also look up some wrist mobility stuff to help you recover. EliteFTS has a sale on voodoo floss bands

https://youtu.be/za4yHwwE2FY

MsHulk

MsHulk

Awards
I've been lifting for 3 years almost 3 and a half. I was lifting three hours a day.I do have quite a bit of muscle and want to avoid losing as much as possible. I'm aware of what HIIT is and Tabata. I am highly active in daily even for a gym rat. The desire to do a huge bf cut is people online telling me I look obese and fat in my pics and that I'm delusional about the amount of muscle I have. I figured if they are right then I need to lose about 60 lbs and either way doing a cut will help me find out if I've been delusional or not. My confidence had taken a huge blow and the past few months I've been more careless with my diet and training. Almost kinda self-sabotage /**** it attitude. I get alot of mixed feedback and that's only adding to me bring unsure about myself and what my body shows.