Achilles tendon help quick!!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I was told last night that tonight I would be training legs with a certain 212 ifbb pro to get some training clips for where I work as a promo.. This morning I woke up and of course my Achilles tendon is in a sh*t ton of pain, it feels super tight and when I walk the pressure to it hurts like hell.. I'm wondering if anyone has had this random issue before and if there was any sort of quick 'treatment' for it so I can give this my all... I have about 4hrs until we train.. Any ideas or insight would be greatly appreciated

W

Warthog13

Awards
When I had tendonitis in my elbow from baseball, I'd Ice for 20 minutes and off for 20 min then repeat that once more. Do that as soon as you can and at least an hour before activity.

During the activity, I'd rub MaxFreeze (do not use heat cream) on my arm then wear a compression sleeve.

That's one guys suggestion based solely on then pain being tendon-based. I don't know how related elbow is to heel but that's what I can offer now.

And ibuprofen....because it's still going to be painful (but manageable).

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
When I had tendonitis in my elbow from baseball, I'd Ice for 20 minutes and off for 20 min then repeat that once more. Do that as soon as you can and at least an hour before activity.

During the activity, I'd rub MaxFreeze (do not use heat cream) on my arm then wear a compression sleeve.

That's one guys suggestion based solely on then pain being tendon-based. I don't know how related elbow is to heel but that's what I can offer now.

And ibuprofen....because it's still going to be painful (but manageable).
I'll give it a shot and hope for the best thanks bro