Hgh for faster rehabilitation?

1. Hgh for faster rehabilitation?

I was speaking to a friend this morning who said that after his back injury, he used 2ius a day of somatropin and said it greatly reduced the pain and he believed it helped him heal faster. Is there any truth in the fact that it could help me?

I had 2 slipped discs at l4/l5 and l5/s1 and a fracture as well. If there is any evidence supporting this what would an ideal dosing protocol be? Would one still follow the 5/2 on/off scheme or would daily use be better?

2. Gday mate. I found this doing a simpel google seach hope you like the resualt http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19480608
    •   

3. Thanks for the link brother! I had read that it does help with bone growth, I was more trying to find out if it would help with the disc as well. Maybe through strengthening of the spine or some other mechanism.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MBZ View Post
    Thanks for the link brother! I had read that it does help with bone growth, I was more trying to find out if it would help with the disc as well. Maybe through strengthening of the spine or some other mechanism.
    I was told by a guy who was in a car crash that he was treated with hgh for back and leg injury

Similar Forum Threads

1. Benefits of HGH for Men or Women
    By jonesboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 06:50 PM
  2. HGH for HRT question
    By hateme in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 12:05 PM
  3. HGH for fat loss only....
    By hardlifter in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1