GDF-8 shRNA

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Alright people here it is the gene silencer this will be a well imformative log i will try to be very detailed as i can im not giving out source so please dont ask.
:fool2:
WEIGHT: CURRENT IS 228 LBS
CURRENT BENCH: 435 LBS
CURRENT SQUAT:675 LBS
CURRENT DEADLIFT: 605 LBS

As i stated above i will try to be more imformative than my last log but will not try and bore people neither any question feel free to ask as i will be visiting from time to time !

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Alright people here it is the gene silencer this will be a well imformative log i will try to be very detailed as i can im not giving out source so please dont ask.
:fool2:
WEIGHT: CURRENT IS 228 LBS
CURRENT BENCH: 435 LBS
CURRENT SQUAT:675 LBS
CURRENT DEADLIFT: 605 LBS

As i stated above i will try to be more imformative than my last log but will not try and bore people neither any question feel free to ask as i will be visiting from time to time !
BIGGIE BLACK! I'm in on this one!

What are the expectations for this silencer? Can you elaborate on the dosing/administration?

GOOD LUCK!

-Papa!-

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
to be honest i dont know what to expect but to have 70 - 90 percent myostatin block should yeild some results the results should be better than the anti-body
but rest assure i will post from day to day about this experience i will pm you papa later on

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
had a great workout today pump was amazing being this is the first day that i have taking this stuff wasnt expecting to much in the gym but i must say the pump was very extreme but to make sure its not placebo i will be watching this in the days to come nothing else out of the ordinary to report but its the first day so stay tuned peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this one buddy!!! Good luck bro and lets get even more swole!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Well after a night of rest my body feels more energetic than normal its been over 12 hours since i have taken the gene silencer and the biggest thing im noticing so far besides that crazy pump in the gym is the hunger thing and if this thing is permanant i better get use to it.Other than that no weird effects but i will keep everyone imformed .

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Man, did you win the lottery or what? How can you afford all this?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and good luck, Black! How many doses of this is considered a cycle? I was under the impression that it was very few?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
you should only have to use it once [in theory] the shRNA once injected is supposed to become a part of the host dna forever !

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
you should only have to use it once [in theory] the shRNA once injected is supposed to become a part of the host dna forever !
I still assume you would want a reasonable dose per kg of LBM to saturate and silence gene transcription in a majority of cell lines that actually produce GDF-8.
So what is this theoretical dose? Just curious...

Good Luck on this one Black, I'm very excited!

PS- If you end up growing a 3rd arm from incorrect sequencing, I call first dibbs on it! :D

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
So, you're already done dosing? That's great. Hope the next few weeks bring what you expect and no unwanted surprises. Cheers!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
yes i am done dosing and the next few weeks will be interesting this should work alot better than the anti-body but only time will tell .i will post my weight on a week to week bases and my lifts will be posted on a monthly bases so far nothing unusual to report .

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How do you dose, subQ, IM, IV...? and how is this measured/unit of dose?

PM would be fine or here.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
what resistance/marker are you using? Im assuming human grade is what it is...

GFP, Neuromycin, puromycin?

Im researching this stuff now myself...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea i found one place that has decent info. Pricing is not to bad so i dont know what the one above meant. I mean, its alot, but it seems promising and worth it.
Im guessing the Neuromycin is being researched.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
pm sent to you mental and thats a good article about gdf-8 papa this stuff is real new but is said to be the real deal know its only been 2 days since my experiment and right know my muscle do seems alot more sorer than ususal but its still to early for any noticeable effects but as the days and weeks progresses i will try to keep everyone alert on any changes

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the hunger?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
the hunger is not that bad right know but it is starting to increase slightly but i do sleep like a baby know its like my body be wore completely down but when i wake up in the morning im refreshed also my arms have had this pump feeling since i took this stuff other than that nothing to report as of yet.

mdts

Awards
I'm In on this and the results. Hope all goes well.
MDTS

mexmuscle

Awards
Two questions, doubts:

1. Wasnt this supossed to be shot once only? Wasnt this a single-dose gene changing event?

2. I guess you are also taking other stuff.. we may know what and why? HGH, MGF, maybe?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was curious. I dont have plans to but...
Since this is changing the RNA/DNA sequence, if you were to have a child while this was in progress/progressed/post shot, would the child see any adverse side effects? Myostatin defficiant?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
listen im not advising anyone to take this im just sharing my results from day to day since i can tell you this with 100 percent certainty im not gonna have anymore kids its not a worry for me but its possible.know yes this is a one time event and no im not taking anything else

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
And we thank you for sharing these results BIG BLACK! :) I hope all is going well so far. Lookin' forward to your updates as always!

-Papa!-

mexmuscle

Awards
Dont worry, no one is thinking that you are advising anyone to do that. We are just learning about your experience. I thank you for sharing it and encourage you to continue doing so.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is starting to take things to a new level. And I thought using HGH + IGF-1 + PEG-MGF, etc was innovative.

Black is on the cutting edge.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Black. You're boldly going where very few have gone before and I applaud your courage and your willingness to share your experience. Cheers! Now get to work and start GROWING!!! LOL
Now, if I remember correctly, those muscular bulls didn't have to eat more than the regular bulls or workout (obviously) for their muscles to grow huge. Is that what we should expect here? BTW, I know you're going to workout and eat properly. I guess this is hypothetically speaking.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
that is true but i must say this i when you are actually blocking myostatin its hard to actually eat properly because the hunger effects is out of this world im gonna post some pic next friday back and chest shots tojust let everyone see if there are any progress . the tiredness has been there today so that is one coming effect when you are dealing with this stuff but once i take a nap im back in full effect so to say lol anyway any question from anyone i will try and answer if i can if not i will try and find the answer .

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is, Easy?
just modifying your genes. 30 years from now it won't seem creepy at all. 30 years ago a CAT scan or any of a number of things we routinely do today seemed creepy.

I really need to look at some studies on myostatins again. this is really intriguing.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
that is true but i must say this i when you are actually blocking myostatin its hard to actually eat properly because the hunger effects is out of this world im gonna post some pic next friday back and chest shots tojust let everyone see if there are any progress . the tiredness has been there today so that is one coming effect when you are dealing with this stuff but once i take a nap im back in full effect so to say lol anyway any question from anyone i will try and answer if i can if not i will try and find the answer .
Fat storage is supposed to be decreased, correct? Sorry to keep referring to the bulls but isn't that why they were so lean? Is this sleepiness something that you'll have to deal with for the log-haul? Maybe that's a question only time will tell. At any rate, that would be a good thing to add to your log (ie: how the sleepiness rates from day to day.) Also, get some quad pics up there, too.

mexmuscle

Awards
Lets not bother him with questions about sources and prices..... In any case, you can Google whatever information you are looking for.

What is the price of the:GDF-8 shRNA ?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
myostatin inhibition do result in astounding fat loss and that is why the bulls are so ripped and i will state how the sleepiness rates from day to day that is something i will keep everyone imformed about

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea. Theres no source posting/asking, no pricing needs to be talked about.
Quick over-view...

1 Dose
Good pump/full feel
Extreme Hunger
A little tired/sleepiness....

so far i say this is awesome.

Also, Easy, this isnt creepy, its Fukcin science/bio/chem and it rocks!
Stem cell research is way more "creepy" if you ask me...
This is, innovative.

BLACK, Respect.
Good work.
Peace.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much of the shRNA gets used for that one dose? Now i'm reading about plasmids in general. Funny, that was what they used in the game Bioshock (plasmids)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How much of the shRNA gets used for that one dose? Now i'm reading about plasmids in general. Funny, that was what they used in the game Bioshock (plasmids)
They come as a set of 4, with 1 negative as a control, if thats what you mean, the unit of measure is a ug. Not sure if it 1ug per tube or what though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats what I thought I saw. i was just wondering what amount of mass that dosage was meant for.