PEG-MGF immediately after injection, weird effects!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With my last three injections of pegmgf (500mcg,500mcg,600mcg) Ive noticed that immediately after aspirating and injecting i get a full body flush and almost a faint feeling. I get hot all over and tingly, the last one this morning i had a taste in my mouth. Anyone care to help me out and explain this or share experiences? Ive used pegmgf before from a different source and never got this effect. I also have never heard of this happenening to people. I cant say its because i injected IV because i aspirated. Whats up?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
With my last three injections of pegmgf (500mcg,500mcg,600mcg) Ive noticed that immediately after aspirating and injecting i get a full body flush and almost a faint feeling. I get hot all over and tingly, the last one this morning i had a taste in my mouth. Anyone care to help me out and explain this or share experiences? Ive used pegmgf before from a different source and never got this effect. I also have never heard of this happenening to people. I cant say its because i injected IV because i aspirated. Whats up?
I get a lil flushed with PegMGF and also get the metallic like taste in my mouth. Always wondered about the metallic like taste... Strange... Kinda like the irony taste you get when you run your ass off real hard and are breathing really hard n deep.. U know what I mean?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
sounds like pGH

bb

Hmmmm.... well he does carry Tyric6 as well as PegMGF

**Bobaslaw starts trying to put 2 and 2 together...**

So no one else has had these effects from PegMGF? Especially from the place that also carries Tyric-6 (either u know or u don't)
I've only used Peg from this place and I have never used Tyric(pGH) so I cannot compare the 2 especially with the metallic taste symptoms.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm.... well he does carry Tyric6 as well as PegMGF

**Bobaslaw starts trying to put 2 and 2 together...**

So no one else has had these effects from PegMGF? Especially from the place that also carries Tyric-6 (either u know or u don't)
I've only used Peg from this place and I have never used Tyric(pGH) so I cannot compare the 2 especially with the metallic taste symptoms.
yeah you should know im working with the same source....

never used tyric so i cant comment but thats why i was asking because was wondering if it was something else. Good to see its not only me.

babyblu, you havent heard of this happening with pegmgf before have you?

Tkenshin

Awards
i too also had this feeling when i did peg-mgf IM. i don't think its pgh though cause the day after my workout, my muscle that i trained and inj is a lot tigher than usual and more doms.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
sounds like pGH

bb
That's what I am thinking. I was just about to pick up some MGF for my monkey, but now I'm not so sure.. he already has plenty of Tyric-6. Tkenshin, have you tried the pGH as well?

Tkenshin

Awards
i have a 90 day supply but i have yet to use it. looking more towards aug-sept to give it a try.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. We need more mgf researchers to comment on this. Probably nothing, but worth exploring nonetheless.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its just a really strange feeling i dont even want to up the dose past 600mcg now because from 500mcg to 600mcg it was alot more intense.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I've used pegmgf before at 500-600mcg at once and experienced nothing like that, in fact I have never had an unpleasant side from pmgf. I agree with BB, sounds like pgh. I also have pmgf from this source and will be researching with it in 3 weeks. I hope there is no cross contamination, or mix up. I know pgh is a good product, but I am looking forward to another pmgf run.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
we need someone to shoot the same volume of both and see if you get the same after effects. I would but i dont have the pGH to try....

isoc

Awards
  • Established
what size vials, and colored tops did you get? Also, how many mcgs per tick on the slin pin, I guess that is an odd way of asking how you recon'd it?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
its just a really strange feeling i dont even want to up the dose past 600mcg now because from 500mcg to 600mcg it was alot more intense.
If in fact your substance is PGH, is the dose you're administering "safe"? I'm asking because I'm not too familiar with either PGH or PMGF. Just making sure you're not pinning too high a concentration if in fact it's PGH.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what size vials, and colored tops did you get? Also, how many mcgs per tick on the slin pin, I guess that is an odd way of asking how you recon'd it?
they are your basic small vials clear with red flip off top and labeled as peglyated mechano growth factor 2mg. I recon'd it with 1ml bac water so each 1/2cc slin pin tic mark is like 20mcg....i go by 5's and 10's, every 5 tics is 100mcg i believe (doing this by memory).

If in fact your substance is PGH, is the dose you're administering "safe"? I'm asking because I'm not too familiar with either PGH or PMGF. Just making sure you're not pinning too high a concentration if in fact it's PGH.
good question. im not familiar with pGH tho so not sure. I dont know if you can OD on GH tho haha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
distilled do you mind doing the math i mean, how much pGH would i be shooting based on the way i recon'd it and the amount being shot? How much pGH is that?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
:chick:
distilled do you mind doing the math i mean, how much pGH would i be shooting based on the way i recon'd it and the amount being shot? How much pGH is that?

Can't you use my IGF-1 calculator in my "Ultimate Beginner's Guide"? It's an excel tool I built.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:chick:

Can't you use my IGF-1 calculator in my "Ultimate Beginner's Guide"? It's an excel tool I built.
i will try that but i have to look how much pGH (tyric) comes in one of those vials.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just checked the site and it doesnt state how much mg come with the tyric6....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i would be pinning 6.25mg of pGH then. I emailed the source about it hopefully i can get this cleared up. Wish i had some pGH to test tho....anyone care to send me some ;)

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
There is 25ius in a 30 day supply of pGH. The volume of pGH is pretty big, much larger than any 2mg of pegMGF I have ever seen.

I get some pain in my back (due to old injury) and a headache from pegMGF. Nothing really like pGH which made me sleepy but they say at larger dosages pGH will 'take your breath away'.

Honestly I doubt its pGH b/c the small amount of the lypholized powder you are injecting IF IT WAS pGH would not be enough IMO to create such side effects.

bb

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
ive used up to 1mg peg-mgf at a time and never experienced this. its always the nbext day great pumps and increased muscle soreness following workouts but never an imediate weird feeling.

i would be seriously doubting what you have.

2RIIPPED

Awards
I experienced a similar sensation when I injected IGF for the first times. For some reason it doesn't happen anymore. Feels like a sensation just under your skin, it happened sometimes in my legs and sometimes in my arms. Wild experience and I'm not sure if I liked it or didn't but it was definitely interesting for a brief moment.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im still waiting on a reply from the source. Bobaslaw, did you try to contact him about this yet?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
im still waiting on a reply from the source. Bobaslaw, did you try to contact him about this yet?
His communication has been sub par these last few weeks. Definitely atypical for him as he has ALWAY responded immediately and provided some very dediacted service.
Something is not going well with him (personal stuff/hospitalized son).
Given the circumstances it is most likely why his service lately has had quite a few snags/mistakes and to top it off lack of communication.
He has sent out one of his usual bulk emails on Fri. letting eveyone know that he is aware of issues and will be getting back to everyone via emails.
I have not heard anything yet, but will let you know asap.

Take Care

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
The owner is a pro and he is competing for first time in a couple of years this weekend. He should be in touch soon I would suppose.

Again I doubt this is pGH based on the size of the lypholized powder.

bb

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
The owner is a pro and he is competing for first time in a couple of years this weekend. He should be in touch soon I would suppose.

Again I doubt this is pGH based on the size of the lypholized powder.

bb

I actually do not think there is a mistake with his Peg. The amount is definitely small and similar volume to other 2mg/vial peptides. I trust the owner and honestly believe that the different buffers/fillers are responsible for these transitory effects in certain batches. There are different reports from many that have had these symptoms with different IGF, CJC and MGF.
I have had differnt effects with CJC from a couple of (very reputable sources). Some would cause major flushing, and some would not. I had COAs for both...
Now I cannot exclude the possibilit of cross contamination, but that, in itself, would not transfer high enough doses to exhibit the intensity of these side effects...

anyhow, my 2 cents..

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys may be right, i havent got nearly as intense a feeling with the last 2 injections; 500mcg & 200mcg.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I been doing 250-400 mcg everyday for the last week plus and didn't notice anything unusual after the shots.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I been doing 250-400 mcg everyday for the last week plus and didn't notice anything unusual after the shots.
u using the same source? i think its kinda obvious if you are, you should know. ****labs?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rippedfreak123

rippedfreak123

Awards
any news on this??? im using the same guy???

gonna start monday with long r3

would like to hear some news on this..i sent him an email on somethings i wasnt happy about but he hasnt gotten back

Tkenshin

Awards
hes really busy with his child and there's been a lot problems arising for him. I don't think he'll be able to answer questions anytime soon.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I would not worry too much if I were you guys, Tkenshin is correct, and he seems to have a good rep among some trusted vets. I will admit, the flushing thing made me nervous when I heard it, when busy, and this guy ahs been real busy, we all can make mistakes, but I think all seems ok. I will be researching with his pmgf here in a month or so, so I guess I will find out myself. With that being said, if I thought there could be a problem, I would not use it all, I do have a different brand of pmgf as well, but I this guys will be a part of the research.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I have always trusted him and admired his integrity and great service, especially his communication. He was sending email updates and status reports so often that some ppl actually asked to be taken of his mailing list.
Lately he has become very overwhelmed with personal issues and a child with severe ongoing medical issues to the point where his communication is almost non existant and some mistakes in his orders.

I have received an email response from him regarding some issues I have pending, including the question on the Tyric/PegMGF question.
Unfortunately his email response was meant for someone else's email as it was not directed to me but someone else and competely unrelate issue.
Obviously his head is totally elsewhere right now and I can understand this, however, for the time being I am discontinuing my support of his site as well as any referrals until such a time where I believe I can trust his service again. This is by no means personal, just necessary as I cannot support a business that I refer as "quality" to people, and then have them suffer for it. Many I know have had problems lately with their orders and delays. It is not fair to those people and also not the kind of reflection i wish to have on my reputation as well.

I hope all is resolved soon and questions are answered. I still believe that all is well with his product and the effects of his PegMGF is just due to the source it was manufactured by as well as the fillers and buffers used in this mix.
As I said before, in my research, these effects are common to other sources of different peptides and vary from source to source regarding the same exact peptide...

Take Care.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I've used that same source and shot 2mg at once. i experienced the EXACT same effects, and i wondered seriously if i hadnt gotten either GHRP-6 or a GABA derivative of some sort. the flush was instant, the shortness of breath was rather significant, the hypo feeling was palpable, and the rather odd anxiety was the same thing i get from about 400mcg of GHRP-6 or about 5g of oral GABA. i REALLY had my doubts, especially considering how piss-poor the source's communication is.

HOWEVER, i had a fantastic whole-body pump that week, unlike anything this side of LR3-IGF-1. i am on cycle, but there were no other variables, nothing was "kicking in" that week, and since then the pump has subsided considerably.

SO, i really dont know what to think. i've used regular MGF before in pretty good amounts, and it NEVER did this. it was my first use of the peg.

ALSO - the GHRP-6 i got from this same source is VERY likely 100% bunk. it doesnt do ANYTHING, including no sides of any sort.

on a sidenote - i am charging back on my CC the portion of the order that the purveyor NEVER SENT. i feel for his situation but it's been a month and he's lied about it twice and never sent a damn thing. i'll never do business with him again.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
and Bob - is he a sponsor on any boards, such that we can let others know that they need to steer clear, and why? a vendor shouldnt be able to be this bad and not have any consequences.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for your feedback Solarus, repped.

It is a bit shady, i know i shouldnt complain on nice deals but seriously who can make those type of deals and have them going so long?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and Bob - is he a sponsor on any boards, such that we can let others know that they need to steer clear, and why? a vendor shouldnt be able to be this bad and not have any consequences.
Bob would know best but i do know that zsupp endorses him on his page...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used that same source and shot 2mg at once. i experienced the EXACT same effects, and i wondered seriously if i hadnt gotten either GHRP-6 or a GABA derivative of some sort. the flush was instant, the shortness of breath was rather significant, the hypo feeling was palpable, and the rather odd anxiety was the same thing i get from about 400mcg of GHRP-6 or about 5g of oral GABA. i REALLY had my doubts, especially considering how piss-poor the source's communication is.

HOWEVER, i had a fantastic whole-body pump that week, unlike anything this side of LR3-IGF-1. i am on cycle, but there were no other variables, nothing was "kicking in" that week, and since then the pump has subsided considerably.

SO, i really dont know what to think. i've used regular MGF before in pretty good amounts, and it NEVER did this. it was my first use of the peg.

ALSO - the GHRP-6 i got from this same source is VERY likely 100% bunk. it doesnt do ANYTHING, including no sides of any sort.

on a sidenote - i am charging back on my CC the portion of the order that the purveyor NEVER SENT. i feel for his situation but it's been a month and he's lied about it twice and never sent a damn thing. i'll never do business with him again.
I agree with the ghrp-6 comment.....no sides whatsoever. BUNK!!!!!!! no hunger at all.....and i have used a few diff sources....****in d-bag tryin to have a special.....yea of bunk sh*t.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not worry too much if I were you guys, Tkenshin is correct, and he seems to have a good rep among some trusted vets. I will admit, the flushing thing made me nervous when I heard it, when busy, and this guy ahs been real busy, we all can make mistakes, but I think all seems ok. I will be researching with his pmgf here in a month or so, so I guess I will find out myself. With that being said, if I thought there could be a problem, I would not use it all, I do have a different brand of pmgf as well, but I this guys will be a part of the research.
I think if you were RUNNING a business, regardless of issues you would attempt to make it work or close shop. I really don't give 2 shits about someones kid when my money is at stake...end of the day. I advise everyone to stay clear!!!!! my last order was wrong, and guess who lost out...ME!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note that I am tolerant to very high doses of gaba though....

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
I think if you were RUNNING a business, regardless of issues you would attempt to make it work or close shop. I really don't give 2 shits about someones kid when my money is at stake...end of the day. I advise everyone to stay clear!!!!! my last order was wrong, and guess who lost out...ME!!!!
agreed...you know you're dealing with an unprofessional businessman (and probably getting shafted) when you get unsolicited emails from him about his personal life getting in the way of filling orders....not to mention a thousand excuses where he vents about his supply chain and customs problems. can you think of even one rock solid vendor who does that?

not to mention - he's lightning fast when you PLACE an order, and then gets all Houdini when it isnt right.

he may end up staying in business, but if he does he has a lot to learn.