Help

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Help

I have been on a cycle of 2.5 ius eod. GH and .5mg ed. dutasteride for 6 weeks and started 40mg/day Dbol, 100mg/wk sust 250 and .25mg/day anastrozole for last 3 weeks. I was fine until the start of my 3 week now I am starting to get gyno. Should I up the anastrozole? what else can I do while on cycle?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%

Quote Originally Posted by beachbm View Post
    I have been on a cycle of 2.5 ius eod. GH and .5mg ed. dutasteride for 6 weeks and started 40mg/day Dbol, 100mg/wk sust 250 and .25mg/day anastrozole for last 3 weeks. I was fine until the start of my 3 week now I am starting to get gyno. Should I up the anastrozole? what else can I do while on cycle?
    Your question involves AAS estro sides not GH related, so I would advise you to post in the Steroid forum for a proper viewing and response. This forum is for GH, IGF, Insulin, Peptide and related discussions. You still may get some responses here as many here have experience in this area, though...

BTW Adex halflife is around 48hrs so bumping to .5mg EOD may work better for you if you are getting estro sides on .25mg/day IMO. Many pple run it like this...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.48%

get exemestane. works way better than anastrozole in inhibiting aromatase. its a suicide AI.
    also will raise your serum test levels.
    i only ever had a mild touch of gyno under my left nipple. been there for years. 3 weeks into exemestane and it disappeared completely.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

thanks guys
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.46%

In my opinion for dbol and test cycle i would run an AI every day not eod instead of bumping the dosage. Dbol is such a dramatic compound for converting to estrogen or iducing gland inflamation. i would run prop instead but dbol is so commmon and easier than ed injections. Try using Epistane and a peptide for cell upregulation.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LMR View Post
    In my opinion for dbol and test cycle i would run an AI every day not eod instead of bumping the dosage. Dbol is such a dramatic compound for converting to estrogen or iducing gland inflamation. i would run prop instead but dbol is so commmon and easier than ed injections. Try using Epistane and a peptide for cell upregulation.
    Regarding Epistane, it has been shown to reduce gyno (often significantly). This is an oral pro-hormone (FYI).