growth factors and cancer - AnabolicMinds.com

growth factors and cancer

1. Senior Member

growth factors and cancer

i had a discussion at a family gathering this afternoon with an uncle of mine who is a chemist for organon. We were discussing what gear im taking and whatnot and came across growth factors.

I was told that if you have a predisposition to cancer using growth factors will drasticly speed up the process. He advised me to watch for the development of new birth marks and the size and shape of the ones i already have.

also he said that the doses used should be low and for longer periods of time as you would with gh. high doses are how you grow mutated cells.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    i had a discussion at a family gathering this afternoon with an uncle of mine who is a chemist for organon. We were discussing what gear im taking and whatnot and came across growth factors.

I was told that if you have a predisposition to cancer using growth factors will drasticly speed up the process. He advised me to watch for the development of new birth marks and the size and shape of the ones i already have.

also he said that the doses used should be low and for longer periods of time as you would with gh. high doses are how you grow mutated cells.
    I agree with these observations/concerns. Please check out this sticky/thread as we have been discussing this very topic.
    When you click on the link you will be at post#900, where this discussion pretty much starts out and continues in post#903 til the end of the thread...

My take on IGF-1

A bit more discussion here starting with post#21:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1...ml#post1347933

Take Care.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Igf-1 and growth factors
    By popo in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:40 AM
  2. Liver cancer cell growth prevented by omega-3 fatty acids
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 6