What is Peg-HGH ??

I keep seeing it pop up here and there.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I keep seeing it pop up here and there.
    In short it is Pegylated HGH. Pegylation (binding of Polyethylene glycol to the HGH peptide) increases the half life of the peptide in the body thus reducing the frequency of injections.

Read this for more detailed info:

Long-acting Growth Hormones Produced by Conjugation with Polyethylene Glycol -- Clark et al. 271 (36): 21969 -- Journal of Biological Chemistry

Take Care.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.55%

the big question is will it work better than regular HGH in our bodies. give me a supply and i will let you know.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    In short it is Pegylated HGH. Pegylation (binding of Polyethylene glycol to the HGH peptide) increases the half life of the peptide in the body thus reducing the frequency of injections.

Read this for more detailed info:

Long-acting Growth Hormones Produced by Conjugation with Polyethylene Glycol -- Clark et al. 271 (36): 21969 -- Journal of Biological Chemistry

Take Care.

Thanks Bob
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    the big question is will it work better than regular HGH in our bodies. give me a supply and i will let you know.
    Well, take a look at Chart #10 towards the bottom that shows actual serum levels of IGF after a single 180mcg dose/rat of Peg-HGH (filled circles on chart), vs daily 30mcg/rat dose of regular HGH (unfilled squares on chart).
    Seems very nice to me. Also, IGF levels were higher with Peg vs HGH (thus GH was higher) for 7 days, where finally both concentrations met at the same levels. Seems that you can use much less Peg (mg per mg) than regular HGH to achieve similar levels....

Chart #10
    http://www.jbc.org/cgi/content/full/271/36/21969/f10

BTW, there seem to be many variants of Peg-HGH. Some have more than one peg molecule bound to the HGH portion. This does impact the longevity of the HGH to different degrees.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.01%

R U using it?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.55%

Well, take a look at Chart #10 towards the bottom that shows actual serum levels of IGF after a single 180mcg dose/rat of Peg-HGH (filled circles on chart), vs daily 30mcg/rat dose of regular HGH (unfilled squares on chart).
    Seems very nice to me. Also, IGF levels were higher with Peg vs HGH (thus GH was higher) for 7 days, where finally both concentrations met at the same levels. Seems that you can use much less Peg (mg per mg) than regular HGH to achieve similar levels....

Chart #10
    http://www.jbc.org/cgi/content/full/271/36/21969/f10

BTW, there seem to be many variants of Peg-HGH. Some have more than one peg molecule bound to the HGH portion. This does impact the longevity of the HGH to different degrees.
    sounds really good, thanks for the info(once again).
    no I dont believe he is using it. Im not sure if its widely available as of yet but will be harrassing my supplier for this.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

no I dont believe he is using it. Im not sure if its widely available as of yet but will be harrassing my supplier for this.
    Yep, I'm still in harrasment mode here too
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks interesting. Stack that with pegmgf maybe? I see some future logs comming around the bin.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Looks interesting. Stack that with pegmgf maybe? I see some future logs comming around the bin.
    It's HGH, so apply it to whatever protocol you would use HGH with.... No need to guess here.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

AGREED - the research i've done on PEG-HGH strongly suggest that it's the dog's balls (bee's knees if you prefer)...i expect that if the price ever comes down enough to make its use widespread, the only limiting factor besides cost will be SIDES, as that much of an increase is bound to cause even more of the often-unwanted GH sides (forearm pain, sleep difficulty, hypoglycemia, water retention, etc)
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.01%

great point
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    AGREED - the research i've done on PEG-HGH strongly suggest that it's the dog's balls (bee's knees if you prefer)...i expect that if the price ever comes down enough to make its use widespread, the only limiting factor besides cost will be SIDES, as that much of an increase is bound to cause even more of the often-unwanted GH sides (forearm pain, sleep difficulty, hypoglycemia, water retention, etc)

Going by the graph of IGF levels from one 180mcg/rat injection (peg) vs daily 30mcg/rat injections(reg. HGH), I can see the possibility that dosage frequency could be increased (twice/week) and dosage amount could be decreased to half (more or less). Possibly even 1/3 dosage E3D...
    Similar tweaking could get more stable baseline levels than one injection every 7 days...

IGF Chart is at the very bottom
    Filled Circles= one 180mcg Peg-HGH Injection
    Open Squares=daily 30mcg Regular HGH injections

14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

Going by the graph of IGF levels from one 180mcg/rat injection (peg) vs daily 30mcg/rat injections(reg. HGH), I can see the possibility that dosage frequency could be increased (twice/week) and dosage amount could be decreased to half (more or less). Possibly even 1/3 dosage E3D...
    Similar tweaking could get more stable baseline levels than one injection every 7 days...

IGF Chart is at the very bottom
    Filled Circles= one 180mcg Peg-HGH Injection
    Open Squares=daily 30mcg Regular HGH injections
    so weird that 300 mics of HGH didnt elevate IGF, even immediately after injection.

off topic - anybody ever heard of a peptide that binds to the IGF-1 binding protein?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

off topic - anybody ever heard of a peptide that binds to the IGF-1 binding protein?

Yes. IGF-1

Sorry LOL, could not help it!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

so weird that 300 mics of HGH didnt elevate IGF, even immediately after injection.
    I assume that IGF production increases much more significantly with a constant "around the clock" GH agonism as with Peg-HGH, than with even a single higher dose of GH which would spike and be gone very quickly.
    The difference is pretty amazing.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Here is one link to a study about IGFBP displacers. The do not however divulge the exact peptides they used, just said that these novel synthetic peptides show promise... Depends also which IGFBP as IGFBP-3 primarily binds to IGF.

SpringerLink - Journal Article

Some info on NBI-31772 non specific IGFBP inhibitor:

Increasing the levels of insulin-like growth facto...[Neuropsychopharmacology. 2007] - PubMed Result

Ligand Inhibitors of IGFBPs:

(WO/1997/039032) LIGAND INHIBITORS OF INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR BINDING PROTEINS AND METHODS OF USE THEREFOR

Some more possible info:

The heparin binding domain of insulin-like growth ...[Horm Metab Res. 1999 Feb-Mar] - PubMed Result
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

I assume that IGF production increases much more significantly with a constant "around the clock" GH agonism as with Peg-HGH, than with even a single higher dose of GH which would spike and be gone very quickly.
    The difference is pretty amazing.
    it looks like the only thing that even significantly increased IGF-1 in that study is peg-HGH. none of the other protocols exceed baseline. very odd.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

So what kind of protocol would you follow for this. VS HGH 5iu 5-2 schedule.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dam I love these kinda threads! Great contributions thus far from all!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%

Here is one link to a study about IGFBP displacers. The do not however divulge the exact peptides they used, just said that these novel synthetic peptides show promise... Depends also which IGFBP as IGFBP-3 primarily binds to IGF.

SpringerLink - Journal Article

Some info on NBI-31772 non specific IGFBP inhibitor:

Increasing the levels of insulin-like growth facto...[Neuropsychopharmacology. 2007] - PubMed Result

Ligand Inhibitors of IGFBPs:

(WO/1997/039032) LIGAND INHIBITORS OF INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR BINDING PROTEINS AND METHODS OF USE THEREFOR

Some more possible info:

The heparin binding domain of insulin-like growth ...[Horm Metab Res. 1999 Feb-Mar] - PubMed Result
    thanks for the research my man...