Hexarelin or PEG MGF - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: Which would be better stack with ghrp6?

Hexarelin or PEG MGF

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hexarelin or PEG MGF

Hexarelin or PEG MGF.

Which is a better stack with ghrp6? Hex or MGF.

2. New Member

hex, and its not even comparable.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reason?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

they work synergistically. i have read a lot that alone that hex and ghrp6 are good but not exceptional. together i heard that it is absolutely insane. i think you could stack peg mgf and ghrp but you would get more bang with the hex. i have ghrp and a bunch of it cuz it is pretty inexpensive but i have to find or wait for hex to come down in price before i can run it and i could give my own personal experience.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

I agree. Soon as the price comes down I possibly will stack it. Any suggestions for good protocol for the two?
  6. New Member

no the mgf, with the ghrp6 you have already increased pituitary output of gh, no guarantee that hexarelin will produce additional gh secretions or higher levels.

Of course this really depends on what your def of 'better' is!! Depends on what your goals are but if it is building lbm, then def pegMGF. Even using hgh, at HIGH dosages, takes 6+ months to build lbm. Therefore IMO, using ghrp6 + pegMGF for a couple of months would produce great results.

Plus for 4mg of peg for $150 makes the decision easy!!

bb
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

If I did MGF Sub q will it be decent or do I really need to do it IM on the specific locations?
  8. New Member

DJ,

Good friend of mine says subQ. I always ran IM. I think both are fine b/c of the peg which lengthens half life.

But honestly, I am skeptical of the additional benefit of hex on top of ghrp6

bb
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

So I Could Sub q MGF in the stomach and it would still work. I was thinking low dosage mgf and 150-300mics of ghrp6 like im doing now. MGF for short term and ghrp6 for long term.
  10. New Member

yes subQ is fine with pegMGF
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    yes subQ is fine with pegMGF
    My impression is that peg is useless without mgf and igf ... And, I believe that hexa, and ghrp6 stack pretty well, one in the morning, one later on.

What do you say ?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

The mgf is peg that I would be getting if I were to. If I dose the peg mgf at a little higher dose than it should stay in my system longer right?
  13. New Member

Marc,

Why would you think that pegMGF is 'useless' w/o igf and regular mgf?

The PROBLEM I have seen with pegMGF is that most people do not run the peptide at high enough dosages. I believe that 500mics every 3rd day is optimal; well maybe not optimal as I believe more is better so lets say that 1mg every 3rd day would be even better, but I believe for decent results 500mics every 3rd day is necessary.

Now I do believe that using additional peptides WITH pegMGF would increase the results but I dont they are necessary.

I have used pegMGF by itself; pegMGF + MGF; pegMGF + igf; pegMGF + MGF + igf + hgh; etc.

bb
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

No subq no mgf for me. Sorry.
  15. New Member

All peptides except for igf are subQ.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Does mgf raise igf1 too?
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

How long does it take to see results with mgf? I would assume a lot quicker than ghrp6.
  18. New Member

MGF is technically a type of igf.

The ONLY immediate effect of ghrp6 is hunger and the subsequent weight gain which comes when you eat more. Vascularity, benefits to your skin (reduction of wrinkles, etc), increase in strength, and any other benefit I would EXPECT from increased gh, well I would say you would have to run ghrp6 for 5-6 months to obtain those gains/benefits. After all IF you were running exogenuous gh (which would in fact be a HIGHER level of gh if you were running 5-10ius of gh per day than you would get from injecting 1mg of ghrp6 per day), then you would have to run gh for 5-6 months to really start to see benefits!! If you look on bb websites, most people will say if you cant run gh for 6 months then its pointless. I dont think you should expect anything different from ghrp6.

bb
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Im going to try to go as long as money can keep comming in for me.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

As for mgf how long should I do it for. I was thinking 4-5 months maybe 6-7 if I can afford it.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

How long will 4mg of peg mgf last?
  22. New Member

I think 3-4 months of mgf would produce nice results.

4mg would last as long as you made it last. Depends on how high you run it. Some people run up to 1mg of mgf per week.

I think you can use 400mics 2x per week and get good results.

So if you use 400mics twice per week, then 4mg would last 5 weeks. And 400mics twice per week is a darn good dosage IMO.

bb
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Is ghrp6 legal. My room mate is saying they will call the cops because they are worried that they will get in trouble. I though I read that they are legal. I just want to re assure my self.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ludacris007 View Post
    they work synergistically. i have read a lot that alone that hex and ghrp6 are good but not exceptional. together i heard that it is absolutely insane. i think you could stack peg mgf and ghrp but you would get more bang with the hex. i have ghrp and a bunch of it cuz it is pretty inexpensive but i have to find or wait for hex to come down in price before i can run it and i could give my own personal experience.
    How could you be giving advice on something you have no experience in?
  25. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Is ghrp6 legal. My room mate is saying they will call the cops because they are worried that they will get in trouble. I though I read that they are legal. I just want to re assure my self.

Legal for in vitro or chemical research ONLY. Not human or animal applications.

bb
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Could I get a ice chest and leave it in there in my car? My room mates dad wants it out of the house.
  27. New Member

Yes, I know a couple of guys who put a cooler in their trunk and throw their research items in it. Hell depending on where you live, u might not need a cooler if the weather is cold enough. If you google it, there are these medicine pouches for diabetic's insulin, they have these cold crystals in them and you just pour water on the crystals and somehow they stay cold for like 48hours.

bb
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hello all....PEG-200 or PEG-400?
    By Your Endo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 02:13 PM
  2. PEG MGF vs MGF
    By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 05:24 PM
  3. PEG MGF or MGF POLL