Oratropin and Hexatropin

1. Oratropin and Hexatropin

are there any sides to these products? maybe enlarged organs?

2. so y no help? i mean really the least someone could do is say hey i dont know or no there are no sides!
    •   

3. no reports of organ enlargement so far - no meaningful side effects for me running hexatropin for 5-6 months & oratropin for an additional 30 days.

As I understand it, organ enlargement is a result of GH making it into the stomach raw & being absorbed directly by the stomach (and down-chain); the 'tropins have a mucous membrane delivery system, and does not provide GH per se.

I suspect the reason no one responded to your post is the total lack of reports of any kind of serious side-effects (at least around here).

I've been very pleased w/ my *tropin experiences & plan on doing another (longer) cycle soon.
    Last edited by BodyWizard; 09-20-2007 at 01:16 PM. Reason: postscript

4. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    no reports of organ enlargement so far - no meaningful side effects for me running hexatropin for 5-6 months & oratropin for an additional 30 days.

As I understand it, organ enlargement is a result of GH making it into the stomach raw & being absorbed directly by the stomach (and down-chain); the 'tropins have a mucous membrane delivery system, and does not provide GH per se.

I suspect the reason no one responded to your post is the total lack of reports of any kind of serious side-effects (at least around here).

I've been very pleased w/ my *tropin experiences & plan on doing another (longer) cycle soon.
    thank you very much for the help!!!!

5. I don't have any experience with those compounds, but you will get much more help if you ask that question in the IBE forum.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 10:18 PM
  2. Hexatropin and Oratropin Stack ?
    By umdog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:09 PM
  3. SD, Oratropin and more...
    By milwood in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 02:18 PM
  4. oratropin or HGH and bodyopus diet.