Oratropin and Hexatropin
- 09-19-2007, 01:29 PM
- 09-19-2007, 08:10 PM
- 09-20-2007, 03:55 AM
so y no help? i mean really the least someone could do is say hey i dont know or no there are no sides!
09-20-2007, 02:15 PM
no reports of organ enlargement so far - no meaningful side effects for me running hexatropin for 5-6 months & oratropin for an additional 30 days.
As I understand it, organ enlargement is a result of GH making it into the stomach raw & being absorbed directly by the stomach (and down-chain); the 'tropins have a mucous membrane delivery system, and does not provide GH per se.
I suspect the reason no one responded to your post is the total lack of reports of any kind of serious side-effects (at least around here).
I've been very pleased w/ my *tropin experiences & plan on doing another (longer) cycle soon.
Last edited by BodyWizard; 09-20-2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: postscript
09-20-2007, 10:49 PM
09-22-2007, 07:20 AM
I don't have any experience with those compounds, but you will get much more help if you ask that question in the IBE forum.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rob69420 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2005, 11:18 PM
- By umdog in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 10-20-2005, 10:09 PM
- By milwood in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 38Last Post: 09-15-2005, 03:18 PM
- By BioAS in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2005, 11:59 PM
- By milwood in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2005, 01:53 AM