GHRP-6 shot = Hungry stomache

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
A couple of minutes after doing a 400mg injection of ghrp-6 I noticed that my stomache starts to feel empty and tight like im hungry. Even though I was just feeling full before the shot. Can anyone explain this?

Speedbacker

Awards
A couple of minutes after doing a 400mg injection of ghrp-6 I noticed that my stomache starts to feel empty and tight like im hungry. Even though I was just feeling full before the shot. Can anyone explain this?
Bro, are you shooting your ghrp-6 IM or SQ? Also, who's GHRP-6 are you using? Thanks.

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
I am using a board sponsors GHRP-6 pinning IM. Its appetite increasing effect after pinning for me is nuts. Does anyone else get increased appetite similar to MJ?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I am using a board sponsors GHRP-6 pinning IM. Its appetite increasing effect after pinning for me is nuts. Does anyone else get increased appetite similar to MJ?
Appetite stimulation is one of its big features.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you mean 400mcg...!

400mg is possible, there are 1 GRAM vials out there... !

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
Hopefully you mean 400mcg...!

400mg is possible, there are 1 GRAM vials out there... !

Hah, yes 400mcg. After being off of the GHRP-6 for a few days the first couple of pins always gives me that breathless, dizzy, headrush ppl talk about. After the first day or so it doesn't happen anymore. Grunt could you explain this? Does one need more time off between each pin because not as much gh is released with more frequent injections?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Uh, I have never experienced this off GHRP-6 and I am using it at exactly that dose these days. Weird, but I got that from p-GH...

Speedbacker

Awards
Uh, I have never experienced this off GHRP-6 and I am using it at exactly that dose these days. Weird, but I got that from p-GH...
Yea, I got that feeling off P-Gh too.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
lol.. thats odd. p-GH didn't do that to me, but GHRP-6 makes me RAVENOUS within minutes.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get all kinds of hungry after i shoot ghrp-6!!!!!!!!! :aargh:

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
GHRP-6 seems to have the same effects as GHB as far as gh release correct? 7-10 fold pulse & 4.5 fold nonpulse secretion. Wouldn't this be similar to GHB without the fun? Looking for the best gh releaser without going illegal. Seems similar if i can remember.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yep, seems like the same kinds of GH pulse as with GHB but without the fun part.

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
I miss that fun part of GHB!
yea... so do I. It's damn near impossible to get these days, and the penalty for having it is probably worse than even heroin. A drug thats Anabolic/Highly Recreational... can't beat that with a stick.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
yea... so do I. It's damn near impossible to get these days, and the penalty for having it is probably worse than even heroin. A drug thats Anabolic/Highly Recreational... can't beat that with a stick.
No kidding! I haven't even asked around for it in several years. Nobody wants to mess with it because of the penalties. Oh well...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
No kidding! I haven't even asked around for it in several years. Nobody wants to mess with it because of the penalties. Oh well...
I agree. Well the really pure basic materials have become nearly impossible to get. I know, I use to make my own back when it was legal in my country. So now what you can get is laden with toxic metals and other crap, you would have to re-purify the raws before reacting them together to make something useful as a supplement.

It permanently cured my depression, as it is known to do. GHB I miss you.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss that fun part of GHB!
Crunch did you use to date rape yourself and take advantage of the fact you were in a weakend state??...............I knew it!!!!!!!........:lol:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Crunch did you use to date rape yourself and take advantage of the fact you were in a weakend state??...............I knew it!!!!!!!........:lol:
Dude, that stuff basically made everything in life better. Music was better, food was better, sex was much better... It is not about losing consciousness, although sleep was much better also... :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dam i always miss the good sh*t in life :aargh:

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I still rape myself at least twice per day!

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
Self love aside, I used it as a sleep aid a few years back and liked it. Though about using it as a sexual aid, but I kept falling asleep on myself :p

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Self love aside, I used it as a sleep aid a few years back and liked it. Though about using it as a sexual aid, but I kept falling asleep on myself :p
It was just too much hun, you shoulda let me show you how to use it... :D

Amazon Doll

Amazon Doll

Awards
I'll call you the next time I get my hands on some and you can make sure I use it right :D

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Shy and reserved eh? Hmmm...those are always the naughtiest ones!! You didn't by chance go to a catholic girls school did you???

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey I went to a catholic boy's school, too... Ugh.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got kicked out of two catholic high schools..:aargh:

killagorilla

killagorilla

Awards
I only used gbl and its extremely strong! Gives withdrawl very fast aswell

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was schedualed or at least closely watched by the feds???
Last time I checked it was a Listed substance, which doesn't make it illegal but does mean its distribution is reported and monitored.