What is the best GH for the money? - AnabolicMinds.com

What is the best GH for the money?

  1. New Member
    Spartan King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    What is the best GH for the money?


    I was wondring what you guys thought was the best GH out there for the money. I have used a few including Jin and others. Tell me what you think? Peace

  2. Advanced Member
    Jarconis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    526

    Reputation

    chinese generic blue tops
  3. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    421

    Reputation

    from what i understand thats a pretty tough question to answer. some love jins while others hold water with it. others like soma and some love hygetropin. I'm going the cheap route at the moment with blue tops and getting good results. next time i will try the hygetropins just becuase of the cost compared to somas and jino...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2866

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis View Post
    chinese generic blue tops
    I've heard this as well, this is what i'll be using.
  5. New Member
    BigTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    57
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    139

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I've heard this as well, this is what i'll be using.

    JINOTROPIN. It's what Stallone uses. (got busted for)
    $300 for a 100iu kit.
  6. Advanced Member
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    616
    Rep Power
    421

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom View Post
    JINOTROPIN. It's what Stallone uses. (got busted for)
    $300 for a 100iu kit.
    and yet some people report just as good results with hygetropin for half the price. The only real major concern is that the blue tops could be 192aa and not 191aa. going with jino or hyge you know you are getting the 191aa..
  7. New Member
    micro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    141

    Reputation

    I just switched from Hygetropin to Jins 2wks ago and the sides I was getting from the Hyges are gone now and I lost a few pounds since I switched which I think is because I'm not holding as much water as I as on Hyges.

    Micro
  8. New Member
    Fastflight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    277

    Reputation

    PEGylated hgh would be th ebest, 3x as effective, stabel to enviroment and one yould get a 50% reaction yield by reacting the N-terminal with an PEG(-Ester).
  9. New Member
    torgymboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    i am using 3lao from universal kits it is a mix of amino


    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan King View Post
    I was wondring what you guys thought was the best GH out there for the money. I have used a few including Jin and others. Tell me what you think? Peace
    acids and gh, it great for me i see a big difference and its only 25 a month takes over a month to see any thing but this stuff is good and cheap
  10. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1986

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by torgymboy View Post
    acids and gh, it great for me i see a big difference and its only 25 a month takes over a month to see any thing but this stuff is good and cheap
    3lao does not contain GH. It causes gh to be released in the body.
  11. New Member
    torgymboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    so what so i got it ass back wards, its works better for me than any other


    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    3lao does not contain GH. It causes gh to be released in the body.
    sticks and stones to you mother
  12. Banned
    fibercarbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    sounds interesting
  13. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1986

    Reputation

    Ummm.. Are you asking for a source?


    Edit: Didn't think so
  14. New Member
    bodyfort's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    140

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    and yet some people report just as good results with hygetropin for half the price. The only real major concern is that the blue tops could be 192aa and not 191aa. going with jino or hyge you know you are getting the 191aa..
    report but no evidence yet such image of body mutation.
  15. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis View Post
    chinese generic blue tops
    yes. if you now your source especially so you know its 191aa.
  16. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    from what i understand thats a pretty tough question to answer. some love jins while others hold water with it. others like soma and some love hygetropin. I'm going the cheap route at the moment with blue tops and getting good results. next time i will try the hygetropins just becuase of the cost compared to somas and jino...
    any real GH makes most people hold water. heck we are holding plenty of water with natural GH release from CJC+GHRP6 admin.
  17. New Member
    jeff08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    76

    Reputation

    you need to try most of the chinese brands and see which one works best for you. You can;t change from other people's experiences since HGH has different effect on the different people.
  18. New Member
    MorpheusPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    24

    Reputation

    Pfizer Genotropin by far the best GH. But expensive. 2ius will strip you over a few months and sides begin at this dose. 4 the sides become just about bearable!
  19. New Member
    TrenLvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    31

    Reputation

    For chinese generics I'd say hyges and rips are good. I've used kefei's too with good results. GH serum on those was 26. I will be starting up again next week on hyges.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your best recipe for eggs?
    By christine123 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 12:04 PM
  2. Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. What is the best peptite for muscle
    By fibercarbon in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 07:53 PM
  4. What is the best product for DBol bloat?
    By ldog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 02:40 PM
  5. what is the best supp for libido loss?
    By cnollett in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in