Injected 10iu hgh into penis

  1. Registered User
    BigTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CO
    Age
    57
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    138

    Injected 10iu hgh into penis


    I'm trying to see if HGH will give me a more sizable penis. I injected 10iu directly into my weiner. Do youthink I should stack IGF-lr3 or T4 as an added compound.

    My eyes have been tearing nonstop, and my penis looks like a red Toostie Roll Pop.Should I be concerned?












    J/K - just seeing if you were awake yet.

  2. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Well if anyone wasn't before then hearing about injecting 10ui of HGH into their peppy should wake em up.
  3. Registered User
    meowmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Land of Nod
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    384

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom View Post
    ...Do youthink I should stack IGF-lr3 or T4 as an added compound.
    Only if your willy is too fat!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CRUNCH's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,168
    Rep Power
    712

    OMFG...just reading that, my legs slammed shut, and I started to get stomach cramps!!

    Bastard...that was a good one!
  5. Registered User
    BigTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CO
    Age
    57
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    138

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    OMFG...just reading that, my legs slammed shut, and I started to get stomach cramps!!

    Bastard...that was a good one!






    You mean it WON'T make my tallywacker, bigger ???
  6. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

  7. Registered User
    CRUNCH's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,168
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTom View Post
    You mean it WON'T make my tallywacker, bigger ???
    LOL...I wonder how many people have actually tried it though?? Scary!
  8. Registered User
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,456
    Rep Power
    823

    What about beating off with androgel will that work?


  9. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    I can tell you what won't work...Using any gel or cream with pumice.
  10. Registered User
    CRUNCH's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,168
    Rep Power
    712

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I can tell you what won't work...Using any gel or cream with pumice.
    Pumice?? Ouch!
  11. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    LOL...I wonder how many people have actually tried it though?? Scary!
    lest we forget the a$$hole injector?
  12. Registered User
    BigTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CO
    Age
    57
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    138

    How 'bout some rep points? Sheesh!


    I just wanted to kick Monday off with an OMG and a giggle.
    In an effort to accumulate more than 1 green box rep point.
    Last edited by BigTom; 03-19-2007 at 10:51 AM. Reason: spelling
  13. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    I'm the only one allowed to post meaningless posts and get repped for it. You trying to be funny on my watch??


    For sheer size of your balls in hitting my turf I guess i can throw a little green your way.
  14. Gold Member
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    600

    Best thread Title of the year!

    Maybe try some IGF-1 LR3? I have no idea if that would work, but there's probably a better chance of success than with HGH.

    Seriously though, the only reason to inject anythng into your penis is if you're a heroin addict and you've used up every other vein in your body.
  15. Registered User
    jonesboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    420

    damn i was going to add that to my sig as the dumbest thing i have ever heard.. thats great man...
  16. Registered User
    71sport408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    138

    Skip the GH and go straight for the synthol. Quicker results.
  17. Gold Member
    TeamSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,007
    Rep Power
    600

    Quote Originally Posted by 71sport408 View Post
    Skip the GH and go straight for the synthol. Quicker results.
    I bet you somebody, somewhere, has actually tried this.
  18. Registered User
    71sport408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SOCAL
    Age
    32
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    138

    I know, scary isn't it. LOL
  19. Registered User
    Pirate Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    on an actual old tymey pirate ship
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    135

    Everybody knows the best way to make your weiner grow is a new copy of HUSTLER and pop in some motley crue "girls girls girls" pop 10 d bols and one 100mg viagra and an hour later your sure to be a big hit at the strip club when the dancers sit on your lap. Spray on alot of aqua di gio and wear a shiney shirt. make sure your in good shape cause they can tell. "Iam so glad you smell good and have a hard stomach" is the dancers reply. Injecting GH in the johnney? Ive thought about it, but some things are better left alone. Ive put my body through some crazy things, but damn, leave the sausage alone dude. maybe inject GH and winstrol close to it, lol but not in it lol. you might blast in her and give her an injection of gh and that could make her PMS worse and we all know you dont want that! A tip. take a whole aspirin, and some yohimbe.
  20. Registered User
    christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    243

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Grim View Post
    Everybody knows the best way to make your weiner grow is a new copy of HUSTLER and pop in some motley crue "girls girls girls" pop 10 d bols and one 100mg viagra and an hour later your sure to be a big hit at the strip club when the dancers sit on your lap. Spray on alot of aqua di gio and wear a shiney shirt. make sure your in good shape cause they can tell. "Iam so glad you smell good and have a hard stomach" is the dancers reply. Injecting GH in the johnney? Ive thought about it, but some things are better left alone. Ive put my body through some crazy things, but damn, leave the sausage alone dude. maybe inject GH and winstrol close to it, lol but not in it lol. you might blast in her and give her an injection of gh and that could make her PMS worse and we all know you dont want that! A tip. take a whole aspirin, and some yohimbe.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 12:03 PM
  2. injecting IGF-1 LR-3 into your penis
    By jcssmooth in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 03:30 PM
  3. injecting igf-1 into abs?
    By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 09:40 PM
  4. HGH injected into fat???
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 09:58 PM
  5. Changing powder test into injectable
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.