NOW IGF-1+ ?? Any benefits - AnabolicMinds.com

NOW IGF-1+ ?? Any benefits

1. New Member

NOW IGF-1+ ?? Any benefits

Warning: What follows may be considered a stupid question, but here it is anyway.

I have an odd question, that I haven't been able to get a straight forward answer on. I have a spray bottle of some "NOW IGF-1+ Lipospray". Here is the product link NOW Foods - IGF-1+ Liposomal Spray - 1 oz.
    After reviewing everything, it seems that since IGF is a polypeptide it is rather "large" and also unstable. So, spraying this and also shaking this bottle does not seem like it would work. So, my question is, "is there anything of benefit in this product?". I have bought other things from NOW and had no issues but this seems to be a rip off. If anyone has any comments I would be particularly interested.

Is there any benefit to this product?

Thanks in advance.

-T

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Put it on your fireplace for it's novelty factor, even if it does raise IGF-1 it won't make a significant difference because IGF-1 is bound and gagged quicker than you can say the safety word. IGF-1-><-IGF-1BP

Not to mention the tiny amounts used in it...In no way was it a stupid question btw. Any other opinions out there though? Interested to hear them.
  3. New Member

ah great

Ah great... thanks Ziri...lmfao. Well it does serve a purpose... as an ornament. Well now that pisses me off. Erg... if someone knows of any use for it besides "dust collecting"... that would be nice. I don't see how NOW can sell it, if it isn't good for anything. Any thoughts, or is NOW just trying to scam?

-T
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by fireoverture View Post
    Ah great... thanks Ziri...lmfao. Well it does serve a purpose... as an ornament. Well now that pisses me off. Erg... if someone knows of any use for it besides "dust collecting"... that would be nice. I don't see how NOW can sell it, if it isn't good for anything. Any thoughts, or is NOW just trying to scam?

-T
    Simple: People will buy it.

(Warning: Right-Winged Conservative Talk): Despite the fact that NOW foods makes high quality nutritional and herbal supplements, the meat of their revenues come from hippie-liberal people who will buy just about anything that's "natural" , "unprocessed" or "organic" regardless of any science behind it simply because they think it's better.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Simple: People will buy it.

(Warning: Right-Winged Conservative Talk): Despite the fact that NOW foods makes high quality nutritional and herbal supplements, the meat of their revenues come from hippie-liberal people who will buy just about anything that's "natural" , "unprocessed" or "organic" regardless of any science behind it simply because they think it's better.

Hahaha, those health food store hippies crack me up!!. Didn't mean to offend anyone but thats what you see when you go into a privately owned health food store. On occasion I will go in to get some olive oil.
  6. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hahaha, those health food store hippies crack me up!!. Didn't mean to offend anyone but thats what you see when you go into a privately owned health food store. On occasion I will go in to get some olive oil.
    They're nice people (and theres a fair number of cute girls that work at them) but it seems like they pay more attention to the "what" rather than the "why" or "how" when it comes to herbal remedies. I used to come in there asking if they knew typical concentrations of certain components in their herbs (so I could figure out how much I should take), but I stopped doing that when all I got were blank stares.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  7. Advanced Member

im suprised that a company like NOW would come out with something so... Muscle-Tech'ish
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any benefit to stacking 6-oxo w/ Test Booster?
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 11:19 AM
  2. NOW IGF-1
    By ryanbodybuilder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 11:27 AM
  3. Any benefit to taking only tamoxifen?
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 08:13 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 08:20 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 10:06 PM