Reconstituting IGF-1 LR3

I R BABOON

I R BABOON

Awards
Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is the first time that I have reconstituted anything. I have ordered an IGF-1 LR3 1 mg vial,when I add 1ml of AA with the IGF it will be 1mg/ml or 1000mcg/ml, is that correct? I am confused as to how many ticks on the insulin syringe would equal 40mcg? It is a 1 ml syringe.I know this is a no brainer, but like I said this is my first time reconstituting and dont want to make a mistake. Would adding 2ml's instead of 1ml be advised to make it easier to measure?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Yes...1000 mcgs in your vial. Each tick on the slin pin is 20 mcgs.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
hmm crunch.. I thought adding 1cc of aa made it so that each tick on the pin was 10mcg so 4 ticks equals 40mcg. If not then i have been using a lot.. But with good results :)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
On my pins there are only 5 lines between each 10 marks (10,20, 30...). So if there's only 5, each would be 20.

But I was a PE major in college, math's not my thing. Maybe somebody here will tell me if I'm right on that. I'm pretty sure though.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
His first post say it's a 1ml insulin syringe.

I R BABOON

I R BABOON

Awards
Yep, its a 1ml, I believe 1ml is the same volume as 1cc?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm using a 29g 1/2 cc so every tick is 10mcg..

sorry for the confusion there..

I R BABOON

I R BABOON

Awards
another question, where do you guys get your NaCl?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
mine came in the kit.. look at some board sponsors if you need some..

testodan

testodan

Awards
Can you reconstitute IGF-1 LR-3 with white vinegar instead of AA?
A guy from another board recommends it,not better from the regular AA though.
Thanks.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about using straight Vinegar, but there is a formula for making AA from vinegar. I don't remember who wrote it or I'd give them credit. I pasted it into my AmPad.

In a 1cc syringe, draw up 0.12cc of distilled white vinegar and 0.88cc of distilled water.
Remove the needle, put a 0.22µM sterile filter, add a sterile needle, and filter that into a sterile vial.

Well you could also use a 3cc syringe with 0.36cc of AA and 2.64cc of water.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You might want to add NaCl into the pin after you pull your IGF to lessen the sting of the AA. Also, some have reported that AA can actually kill the muscle cells unless diluted, but I don't know how true this is.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I wonder if it's true? :(

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'm using a 29g 1/2 cc so every tick is 10mcg..

sorry for the confusion there..
my pins are the exact same (29g 1/2 cc) 50 units....i was assuming 1 unit=1mcg so a full syringe would be 50mcg...are you saying that would be 500mcg?

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
my pins are the exact same (29g 1/2 cc) 50 units....i was assuming 1 unit=1mcg so a full syringe would be 50mcg...are you saying that would be 500mcg?
thats right every mark on the pin is now 10mcg so a full syringe would be 500mcg.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
thats right every mark on the pin is now 10mcg so a full syringe would be 500mcg.
hah yea i figured it out once i reconstituted and started yesterday...didnt use any BW...it stung but still very tolerable...my problem is stopping halfway through the injection to pull out and put the other half in the other bi-lateral side of the muscle...its hard to stop accurately

homesliceyea

Awards
How bad is it if you spray the IGF powder directly a little bit with the AA when you are reconstituting? Like .3 mL worth of AA sprayed directly on the lyophillized powder. It got kind of stuck so i pushed too hard and it squirted in.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Does it matter if you use 10% AA or 25% AA solution to reconstitute? I assume if you use bacteriostatic water (.9% BA) in the pin after you draw neither one would sting...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
AA should be 6% for LR3 IGF-1 reconstitution.
i was able to find a research co that sells it prediluted to 100 mM (0.6% v/v).

ocho86

Awards
AA should be 6% for LR3 IGF-1 reconstitution.
i was able to find a research co that sells it prediluted to 100 mM (0.6% v/v).
So if you get the aa at 6% is that all you need to mix the igf with or do you still need the bw when you draw it for injection?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
yes you do. helps with the sting of the AA
so once i have the reconstituted igf, and i load my syringe, i then draw from the bw?? how much bw? btw, i have 29g 1/2 cc pins, and am doing 30mcg eod (15mcg bilaterally with 2 separate pins post workout). soooo after researching a little further, i am a bit more confused than i thought i was a few weeks back. i had the understanding that 15 ticks on the slin pin = 15 mcg. but a few posts up you guys stated 50 ticks would equal 500 mcg. why would 15 ticks be 150 mcg and not just 15 mcg??? :think: am i totally missing something here?

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
so once i have the reconstituted igf, and i load my syringe, i then draw from the bw?? how much bw? btw, i have 29g 1/2 cc pins, and am doing 30mcg eod (15mcg bilaterally with 2 separate pins post workout). soooo after researching a little further, i am a bit more confused than i thought i was a few weeks back. i had the understanding that 15 ticks on the slin pin = 15 mcg. but a few posts up you guys stated 50 ticks would equal 500 mcg. why would 15 ticks be 150 mcg and not just 15 mcg??? :think: am i totally missing something here?
i don't think it matters how much bw you draw up. AA destroys muscle tissue so the bw or NaCl is used to dilute it and insure no igf is left in syringe. and i believe the amount of mcg/tick of a slin pin you draw up is directly proportional to the amount of solvent you reconstruct the igf with.

ocho86

Awards
I just reconstituted my lr3 and there is a bunch of white powder at the bottom that does not seem to be mixing. Is this a sign my igf is bunk or does this usually happen? I had to keep it lypholised in the fridge for awhile and am wondering if maybe that disrupted it as well? Has this ever happenend to anyone else or does anyone know why this might happen?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I just reconstituted my lr3 and there is a bunch of white powder at the bottom that does not seem to be mixing. Is this a sign my igf is bunk or does this usually happen? I had to keep it lypholised in the fridge for awhile and am wondering if maybe that disrupted it as well? Has this ever happenend to anyone else or does anyone know why this might happen?
My powder instantly disolved the second AA touched it. Then I slowly swirled it and let it sit overnight.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I bought from IR they sent me AA that was .10% did I ruin my IGF when I reconstituted. Can you even buy .6% AA anymore?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
When I bought from IR they sent me AA that was .10% did I ruin my IGF when I reconstituted. Can you even buy .6% AA anymore?
i havent been able to find it. you can make your own but i don't trust myself with filtering something to make it sterile to inject into my body. i'll keep looking

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
i havent been able to find it. you can make your own but i don't trust myself with filtering something to make it sterile to inject into my body. i'll keep looking
a .45 whatman filter will sterilize the vinegar/distilled water solution.

If you are that paranoid, you could bake the vial after filtering too.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
A .22 would be better. Some viruses can pass through a .45 Baking afterwards (boiling is what I do, and it does not blow the tops off the vial) will kill off anything that is left though.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
A .22 would be better. Some viruses can pass through a .45 Baking afterwards (boiling is what I do, and it does not blow the tops off the vial) will kill off anything that is left though.
I thought a .22 was only required for oils and a .45 was for water.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Bacteria can live in both. To the best of my knowledge the only way to filter them out for sure is to use a .22

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think so, but don't know for sure. Some "critters" are pretty hardy. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
in biotech industry, we dont consider .45um filtration sterile.

0.22um will provide you sterile research chem in the end, if you follow the clean/aseptic techinque

ocho86

Awards
My powder instantly disolved the second AA touched it. Then I slowly swirled it and let it sit overnight.
So does that mean somethings wrong with mine? I didnt swirl mine but it has been chillin like that for 2 days now. I'm def not gonna inject it like that maybe I just kept it powdered to long?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is AA?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gotcha. Is there a FAQ on how to pin your self? My ghrp6 just came in and was curious. I have pined melanotan 2 before and was fairly easy to follow the instructions but can't find any for ghrp6.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
gotcha. Is there a FAQ on how to pin your self? My ghrp6 just came in and was curious. I have pined melanotan 2 before and was fairly easy to follow the instructions but can't find any for ghrp6.
melanotan 2 is the stuff that makes you tan right? how did that work out for you? sounds kinda weird to me.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
GHRP6 is pinned SubQ just like MT2 is. I don't remember the dose though.

MT2 rocks man! I'm a very light skinned person of Norweigian decent. I tried it last summer and was so dark some blacks at work told me to quit doin whatever it was I was doin 'cause I was getting darker than them LOL!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
GHRP6 is pinned SubQ just like MT2 is. I don't remember the dose though.

MT2 rocks man! I'm a very light skinned person of Norweigian decent. I tried it last summer and was so dark some blacks at work told me to quit doin whatever it was I was doin 'cause I was getting darker than them LOL!
so it was a legit tan? not some orange looking fake spray paint tan? that sounds very interesting. i'm guessing it fades though after use right?

ocho86

Awards
so it was a legit tan? not some orange looking fake spray paint tan? that sounds very interesting. i'm guessing it fades though after use right?
I have a genetic tan that never fades suckas. But I do have a snowwhite friend who used the melo and you dont look orange but it is a weird fake darkness, if you have anglo features and real dark skin, your gonna look weird to everyone else. By the way isn't this thread about reconstituting igf-1? Just sayin...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 14
IGF-1/GH 3
IGF-1/GH 10