Up the dose or take a break?

  1. Up the dose or take a break?


    I have been on LR3 IGF-1 and PegMGF for 12 weeks. It seems like the effects are slowing. I wanted to stay on it a long time without a break.

    Also 2iu's of HGH 6 days a week

    Monday OFF

    Tuesday 200mcg PegMGF

    Weds 50mcg IGF-1

    Thurs OFF

    Fri 50mcg IGF-1

    Sat 200mcg PegMGF

    Sun 50mcg IGF-1

    I was thinking of adding 1 more day of 200mcg of PegMGF and 1 more day of 50mcg of IGF-1.

    Or take a break??


  2. what are your workout days??

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    what are your workout days??
    IGF-1 days.
    •   
       


  4. it looks good to me... are you planning on going up on your gh dosage in the future...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jonesboy View Post
    it looks good to me... are you planning on going up on your gh dosage in the future...
    ''

    I had gotten sides at 3-4ius ED and backed down to 2ius's and have not tried creeping back up. Maybe I 'll move HGH up and see how that works before adding any more of other pepetides.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HighRPM's View Post
    ''

    I had gotten sides at 3-4ius ED and backed down to 2ius's and have not tried creeping back up. Maybe I 'll move HGH up and see how that works before adding any more of other pepetides.
    That is what I would do.

    When you say the results seem to be slowing down, would you care to sum up the results to date and what kind of slowing down you are observing?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    That is what I would do.

    When you say the results seem to be slowing down, would you care to sum up the results to date and what kind of slowing down you are observing?
    Well when I first started for the first 8 weeks I lost about 5lbs fat and gained 5lbs of muscle. The most impressive thing was recovery. Recovery has seemed to slow. There could be other factors like I may need more rest or a rest week. When I started this program I also seriously kicked up my training intesity.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HighRPM's View Post
    Well when I first started for the first 8 weeks I lost about 5lbs fat and gained 5lbs of muscle. The most impressive thing was recovery. Recovery has seemed to slow. There could be other factors like I may need more rest or a rest week. When I started this program I also seriously kicked up my training intesity.
    That would be the culprit. Recovery should not diminish even if the mass gains stop.

  9. you're trainin 3days a week, post your training/diet.. you take all these to aid recovery yet youre training 3days weekly, post your routine and diet up bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Should I up the doses?
    By Kob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:04 PM
  3. Up the doses?
    By saksen in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 01:34 PM
  4. continue or take break
    By D_town in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 11:10 PM
  5. when to up the dose
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2004, 05:22 AM
Log in
Log in