mgf and lethargy
- 02-02-2007, 07:31 AM
- 02-02-2007, 11:12 PM
- 02-03-2007, 02:30 AM
02-03-2007, 03:03 PM
02-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Been taking for 5 weeks:
PEGMGF 200mcg X2's a week
LR3-IGF 1 50mcg 3's week
2ius HGH everyday
No sides other than being hungery all the time and if I do not eat I feel light headed from slight hypo. The easy fix is just to have food around all the time.
02-04-2007, 02:05 PM
No sides at all from the MGF or pMGF. Ran the pMGF twice and MGF once.
02-06-2007, 11:54 PM
i had slightly more muscle soreness... no real lethargy though.
02-07-2007, 10:54 AM
02-08-2007, 09:42 AM
does the meatabolism speed up like IGF thru T3 output increase?
02-16-2007, 01:29 PM
02-16-2007, 03:20 PM
02-16-2007, 05:26 PM
02-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I have noticed once or twice that I somehow seemed a little burned out faster at the end of the week from mgf...
I just chalk it up to my bodys-a-prolifferatin', and at the rate Im making it do that, it's understandable...
I just eat a little more and it went away. This "seemed" to have happen twice now that someone else has mentioned it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 140Last Post: 04-22-2014, 02:14 AM
- By solarize in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:27 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-13-2006, 09:45 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2006, 11:43 AM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-13-2004, 03:27 PM