SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
So I got some kits .... yes
So Today was my first injection .... yes yes
So I'm wondering WTF .... YES!!

I ment to buy 1/2cc 29g slin pins, I got 1cc 29g pins .... Do you know how hard it is to see the little dash marks on these pins??? So I get home slam a shake and try to pin right. I cant even count out 4 dashes because they're in 2 count. So I'm wondering if I count the very first one or the next two -- lol -- I'm just trying to get 40mcg you know. Did I mention I used 1 pin for two injections (I'm not doing this again). I also deluted it with what ever was in that ready cap vial; I believe it sht sodium whatcha-macallit. Anyway I pulled what I though was 40mcg (barely anything) and a full 1ml of the delute stuff. I shot 50ui in one bi and 50iu the other.

I'm tired so I'm going to bed, but my next attemp wont be like this first. I'll post.

==================================================================

I ment to buy 1/2cc 29g slin pins, I got 1cc 29g pins .... Do you know how hard it is to see the little dash marks on these pins??? So I get home slam a shake and try to pin right. I cant even count out 4 dashes because they're in 2 count. So I'm wondering if I count the very first one or the next two -- lol -- I'm just trying to get 40mcg you know. Did I mention I used 1 pin for two injections (I'm not doing this again). I also deluted it with what ever was in that ready cap vial; I believe it sht sodium whatcha-macallit. Anyway I pulled what I though was 40mcg (barely anything) and a full 1ml of the delute stuff. I shot 50ui in one bi and 50iu the other.

I'm tired so I'm going to bed, but my next attemp wont be like this first. I'll post.

Sprt
If you guys would read my posts instead of scimming through it, you would see everything you aksed about was mentioned and noted in the post. Not to worry ... I still love ya. You where all probably in the middle of making a protien shake or something right? ^_^

Anyhow, today's (day 23) injections went a hell of a lot better. I used 2 pins. I used a 2 count and got exactly 20mcg in each pin, maybe slightly more which is fine by me. I only deluted to the 30iu mark with that sodium **** and to be honest I wouldnt even use the delution but I would otherwise feel like I was injecting nothing; It would be hard to tell for me + bubbles and sh*t. Do you guys flick your barrels? I do very gently and shake a bit if needed.

I hit my triceps. Kinda hard since anyway you try to look at them you flex. I put my hand on the wall and relaxed. I pinned each one, drank a shack with a couple scoops dextrose and ate a bunch of BCAA (Grunt - at IBE recommends this). I have like 2lbs of it, so I'll try to get in 20g ED. As far as supps go, I'm sill on all the once I have listed in the DNP logs I wrote. I stopped the dermals and ECA/Clen/Albuterol intake and decided to give my receptors a rest. I'll pick it back up when I start TProp/Var.

I'm working on my WOs - no real routine yet. I'm kinda just doing things my way, alternating between movments and such. As for as pinning ASAP POW, you got any suggestions for me. I've been reading the stickies and the other memeber log; which really seem to help.

Thanks,
Sprt

NOTE:: First two days copy/pasted from SSB.

Last edited:
SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Today is day 22 if your counting backwards, day 3 if we're counting forward. I haven't weighed myself or took bodyfat tests. I did, however, get blood work done before the cycle started. Im curious to see the results.

I've been sick for a couple days. I don't know why it is everytime I start a cycle or start a new routine, whatever, I get sick. I've taken all my vitamins and had a pretty big breakfast (my staple protein shake). Other than that I have been sleeping (napping more like it), just resting around all day. The thought of food makes me nauseous. I think I'm going to see if I can get down a shake in water or something easy.

I didn't work out today, but I have some equipment right here; I think I'll work some bi/tris (some low volume work - work on some TUT & static holds) and some abs if feeling up to it. At least this way I can pin knowing the IGF has some where to go.

QUESTION(s):
What do you guys do on your off days when you know you have to pin? Where do you pin (sub-Q or IM)? When do you pin (morning or evening)?

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Damn ... I lifted for 30min or so focusing on bis and shoulders, I through a little tri in there. I immediatly drank another protien shake with Malto/Dex/Waxy, pined, and took a shower.

I got out and had the weirdest dizzy spells. Anyone ever experience this same thing with IGF-1rl? Possibly went slightly hypo?

Just thought I'd ask,
Sprt

PS: I'm fine now. I just made some detox tea and I'm bout to crash. Night yall!

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I just started my IGF a few days ago as well. (I talked to you for a second about it on SSB) Anyway, remember I told you I was doing a little too much at one time, well when I was doing that I was getting a little dizzy as well, kinda a weird dizzy. Even when I was taking in about 60grams of carbs at the time I was pinning.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Weird ... Its a strange dizzy isn't it?

Today is day 4 and I havent pinned yet. As some of you might know, my car was impounded with a 30 day hold (SO I CAN'T DO SH*T - IM GOING NUTZ), so im decideing how im going to get to the gym and what im working. I'll pin up later. What sucks is I was thinking about jogging to the gym - its just around the corner. If I jog, though, and I dont have a ride home I'll have to jog home. Meaning I'll miss that 15min window you guys keep talking about.

Today being leg day, though, the jog home might be good for me and allow me to pin as soon as I step in the door (in the quads - IM injection) with out missing that window of opportunity. Work is work right? Then I'll slam a shake and chill out for the rest of the day.

Whatch you all think?
Sprt

newatsat1

Banned
Awards
can someone please help me
i have a 29 gauge insulin pin
where would 20mcg be on it
there is 6 lines on it from the bottom to the 10 unit mark 2 thick 4 skiny marks

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
can someone please help me
i have a 29 gauge insulin pin
where would 20mcg be on it
there is 6 lines on it from the bottom to the 10 unit mark 2 thick 4 skiny marks
Each tick represents a 2 count (20mcg basically). I know this might be a pain but it will help some ... double pin (use 2 needles). If you have to buy more then u have to buy more. The first marker is your goal. Its tiny and comes up quick but if you can at least pull to the first marker your good on the 20mcg. I delute to the 10 or 20ui mark too; just to make sure I'm actually injecting something and am able to get all the bubbles out of the barrel without wasting IGF. Sh*ts expensive.

So basically you want to pull until you hit your first thin tick; the first line. The second if your going to use one needle. Or scrape it and go by the right needles. :)

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know what the fluff I have but I feel like ****. Feels like a parasite in my gut and I'm constantly dizzy; sh*tting (if you call it that) 5-6 sometimes 7 times a day or more despite the fact that I'm hardly eating and my appetite is crap.

Sound weird to any of you?
Just a bug?

Just one of those things I guess. Anyhow, I'll be hitting my biceps tonight, cold. I might do a couple curls or dumbbell movements in hopes of stirring up some satellite cells or whatever the hell goes on in there.

I'd appreciate some feed back.
All suggestions and comments are welcome.

As always,
Sprt

A copy/paste from SSB - just wanting to share (to lazy to write). :yawn:

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Re: My IGF-1RL encounter and experience.

I honestly don't know WTF is wrong with me. I'm constantly dizzy and I feel like absolute poo. I'll feel half way normal if I eat, but this only last a little while. I just want to sleep and sh*t.

Should this dumb ass go to the doctor? I just had blood work done and I'm waiting on the results (takes a lil while).

Anyone think its the IGF I'm injecting? Got it from "_ _ _" over at SSB for those who know? Take a guess.

:blink:

Don't look at me like that. He was said to be very reliable and had orders flying off the shelve it looked like. I ordered IGF and hCG. took pictures and showed everyone; got the OK. I don't know.

I cant think of anything else I'm doing that would make me feel like this unless I just got a weird bug right now. No one else is catching it though and its been what a weeks or more since you guys started hearing me ***** about it ... ???

Anyway ... day 5,
Sprt

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would say 2 things.

1. Yes go to the Dr. to be on the safeside.

2. Order from board sponsors such as Muscle Research and soon IBE will be carrying IGF, I have never heard of these problems with any of the IGF from the board sponsors.

If I might be so bold as to ask what is the seller of this IGF telling you to do with all the problems you are having?

CROWLER

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I would say 2 things.

1. Yes go to the Dr. to be on the safeside.

2. Order from board sponsors such as Muscle Research and soon IBE will be carrying IGF, I have never heard of these problems with any of the IGF from the board sponsors.

If I might be so bold as to ask what is the seller of this IGF telling you to do with all the problems you are having?

CROWLER
You know what, you brillant man, I haven't even asked him anything regarding my symptoms and his IGF. I'm going to hit him up.

IBE, I got there mass mail, will this be inject or more of their bold approach at oral tropins?

I'll PM you,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established

I'm feeling a bit better. I have a feeling I figured out my problem. It's not the IGF or anything closely related. I'd rather not say why I have been feeling the way I have. Lets just say it involved some rec drugs perhaps, maybe.

Anyhow, As I mentioned I am feeling better. Its day 6! I've noticed a dramatic decrease in BF over these last 6days as I have been pinning regularly (primarily in the shoulder, tris, and bicep region). My traps are getting ****ing huge, like they do when "on cycle," which is weird because this is usually associated with water retention. IGF isn't known to cause water retention is it? I certainly don't look bloated. My waste is down to 32 & 1/2 from 37 & 1/2 almost 38" inches; not simple due to the IGF of course. I took other measure on getting my BF down. I'd say I'm around 14%-ish now.

My arms are also looking good and I notice an incredible pump when working them out. Of course, having an impounded car and feeling the way I have been I haven't been going to the gym. I've been doing simple low volume light weight movements in my house; despite the dizziness and fatigue.

As of last nights very short workout I noticed improved vascularity in the upper body region (shoulders, biceps).

Still feeling slightly ill, but feeling better so I'll end the post on that note -- a semi fairly OK one. Oh one more thing, I'm up almost 4lbs. Weird, given my diet and deficient calorie intake. This IGF is some killer sh*t, obviously.

Thanks,
Sprt

Ronn38

Awards
I know you asked this four days ago--but on my days off, I pin in the AM and then again 10-12 hours later. I use an IM injection wherever convenient (not a big believer in site growth with IGF—but some advocate hitting a weak muscle from the previous day’s workout).
Ronn

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established

Thanks Ron, I appreciate the reply.

Today is Day 7, one week "on" and I may or may not have mentioned but despite the illness (whatever the hell is wrong with me) I am up in weight and noticeable down in BF. No complaints here at all.

I stopped using the sodium stuff in the long red cap vials to dilute my IGF with and whipping up some sterile BAC water in the kitchen using sterile filtered bottle water and 190pf EC (95% water & 5% EC). Can't be to much different from the real deal. Besides, if heroin junkies can use toilet water for IV injects then I'm not to concerned with my kitchen brew of BAC Water.

I had a little AA left in one small vial, which I added to my IGF (no biggie I'm sure) to empty the vial and then re filled it with the BAC. 300IU fit in those little files it seems so I just draw back one the IGF tot he first tick (which should be close to 20mcg - I might pull pack a little further) and then draw in some of the home brew BAC (all of which is refrigerated with the IGF). I'm only diluting to the 20IU marker anyway. So I figure this home brew will get me through my first run (bottle) of IGF.

Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone knew the symptoms of a tape worm? I'm about to google it. I've been eating full meals (makes me feel so much better), yet my stool is very little, abnormal looking, and not what it should be in terms of volume given the amount of food I am eating (gross I know). & lately, I have had a weird, awkward, uncomfortable feeling in the gut which often makes me nauseous, as mention many times. Seeing how I only feel better when I eat or have some food in my belly and given the weird feeling my gut is exhibiting, tape worm came to mind. We'll see what my goggle search brings about. If need be I have some pretty strong antibiotics which I'll start in hopes of fixing the problem and possible relieving these weird symptoms. I am going to consult my doctor before I do anything drastic though.

Enough ramble ...
Sprt

PS: I noticed when I increase my carb intake I get this pumped feeling (mainly in my should/arms region), even if I'm just lounging around. Anyone else experience this?

Ronn38

Awards
If you had tap worms you'd eventually see them in your stool, and unless you have some real hygiene issues...well, I just bet you don't have tape worms ;-) Some people do comment on nausea with IGF injections--I do occasionally--so that may explain some of it.

Before worrying too much about parasites, I'd explore adding more fiber to you’re diet. I add flavorless fiber to my protein shakes—seems to help with the consistency of my stools. See if some fiber changes things for the better after about 3-5 days.

Ronn

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
If you had tap worms you'd eventually see them in your stool, and unless you have some real hygiene issues...well, I just bet you don't have tape worms ;-) Some people do comment on nausea with IGF injections--I do occasionally--so that may explain some of it.

Before worrying too much about parasites, I'd explore adding more fiber to you’re diet. I add flavorless fiber to my protein shakes—seems to help with the consistency of my stools. See if some fiber changes things for the better after about 3-5 days.

Ronn
My fiber intake is pretty high though, thats the thing. I put oat bran in my protien shakes every morning. i also eat a lot of beans and foods high in fiber. My cereal, "Go Lean Crunch," is high in fiber as well. I usually always have a bowl of that each day as well.

I know I'm getting in enough because I see it in my stool, well if I can even call it stool right now. Its really weird.

I'll give your idea a go though and up it even further. I have to fast for a couple days comming up here soon do to a medical procedure I do yearly. I have to have some tests run and get scoped (not fun, accept the demeral they give me to do the proceedure).

Anyhow, I had blood work taken a few weeks ago which should be comming in any day now. We'll see what it says.

Sprt

preston25

Awards
I just finished my first 5 days with igf-1 lr3. Im an undurance athlete so i already have less than 10%bf. Now i was taking an hgh releaser for quite sometime. My legs were getting real cut, veins you know. But i have noticed a decrease in vascularity and ive gained 3 pounds. My bf is the same. Do the cutts come in later weeks? Pinning in each leg will be hard to do with just 20mcg twice a day. Should i do one leg in the morning and the other at night. I was thinking of trying diluting with bac water that way i will have enough in the pin to shoot in each leg equally. What do ya think?

preston25

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I finally figured out what the hell was wrong with me and am on the right path to feeling normal again. I was, indeed, very sick (stomach cramps, constant dizziness, nausea, acks and pains, migraines), but there was nothing a doctor could do for me; it is/was just that had to pass.

I must say I'm feeling better. I self induced a 2 day sleep fest, waking only to eat, sh*t, and shower. I drop the IGF for those two days (days 8 and 9), but have since picked it back up to normal dosage. I got on the scale this morning and I'm up 6lbs; from 170lbs to 176lbs. Diet has been kept pretty tight despite me lack of training and constant sleep. I haven't noticed any increase in BF, but then again who would in 2 days? I'm keeping a watchful eye over my situation and am fortunate enough to have friends specializing in a field which allows them to keep watch over my situation and give some helpful advice.

Anyway ... I did switch from using the Sodium sh*t to the BAC water. I didn't notice any difference in feeling or whatever I originally thought. I've been conversing with a few and have decided to preload my last 15 days worth on cycle.

So I'm doing better, feeling well, and loving the IGF thus far.
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Update: Day ... euh, 12 or something like that. I lost track. Sorry.

Anyhow, I'm holding steady at 176.0lbs and BF seems to be holding as well. I have no accurate measurments on Bf though. If I had to guess ... I'd say I was around 13% to 14%. I could be even less though. I've mentioned in the past that I hold most of my BF around the waist (love handles, lower abs).

This IGF is cool though. I'm only using it on WO days and dosing nothing on rest days -- looking only for localized growth, so there is no need to pin on rest days. This is not AAS after all. I dont want this stuff floating around attaching itself to various organs and cell receptors it doesnt need to be attached too.

So no gains thus far that havent already been reported. I guess its day 12. But the gains thus far, IMO, are pretty impressive. Visually, their noticably there and nice to look at.

We'll See what happens in the days to come.

Thanks,
Sprt

preston25

Awards
Hey,
Im beginning to think that ihf-1 isnt the best thing for a pedal pusher. Ive been having some discomfort in my lower back, i think it might be my kidneys. Also under my right rib area(liver). I dont know what to do. I found about IGF-1 from a cycling website saying that it is catching on in europe. I am going to start Equi. and Win. soon. I think i will see better results from these.

preston25

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey,
Im beginning to think that ihf-1 isnt the best thing for a pedal pusher. Ive been having some discomfort in my lower back, i think it might be my kidneys. Also under my right rib area(liver). I dont know what to do. I found about IGF-1 from a cycling website saying that it is catching on in europe. I am going to start Equi. and Win. soon. I think i will see better results from these.

preston25
your gonna be real sorry in all likelihood if you go with the winny. Its notorious for causing joint pain. Where are you injecting your igf?

preston25

Awards
Ive been injecting in the stomach area. I will also be including test. ena or prop. what the site that lists all the aas in detail with manufac.? I found it on anabolic minds. Body builder.com i think. I have my first season over seas this year and everyone is on something. The culture over there isnt taboo with aas like our country is. Its all about leveling the playing field.

preston25

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ive been injecting in the stomach area. I will also be including test. ena or prop. what the site that lists all the anabolic steroids in detail with manufac.? I found it on anabolic minds. Body builder.com i think. I have my first season over seas this year and everyone is on something. The culture over there isnt taboo with anabolic steroids like our country is. Its all about leveling the playing field.

preston25
Well I definitely wouldnt be injecting igf sub-q into the stomach. IMO, it should only be injected IM. You should do it this way, you will probably be much better off. Also, with igf, there is no way it would show up on a drug test, if you were tested. Keep going with the igf, you'll be happy you stuck with it, trust me, especially with the type of activity your doing. Try injecting IM, into your delts, bis, or even calves.

preston25

Awards
I am new so could you please tell me what imo and im is?

thanks bro

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I am new so could you please tell me what imo and im is?

thanks bro
IMO= In my opinion
IM=intra-muscular (or something like that), basically it means you should be injecting into a muscle.

preston25

Awards
Gotcha, thanks alot. IYO, what would work for strength as well as winny but not create joint pain?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks alot. IYO, what would work for strength as well as winny but not create joint pain?
I would seriously just stick with the igf for now. You dont wanna keep trying a bunch of stuff that you've never done before all at once.

preston25

Awards
O.K. Ill finish this cycle and then begin some other things ive been researching. Thanks for the advice.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I would seriously just stick with the igf for now. You dont wanna keep trying a bunch of stuff that you've never done before all at once.
I was thinking the the same thing. I was also thinking that if not winny, due to joint pain or what have you, what about anavar? In terms of strength, its been my experience, anavar is great for strength gains. How well it works for endurance athletes is another issue, however.

preston25

Awards
Im going to start inj. with bac. water. Is pulling first with 30 iu bac water enough?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Im going to start inj. with bac. water. Is pulling first with 30 iu bac water enough?
Pull the igf first, cuz you dont want to degrade the peptide at all by getting BW in the vial. 30 IU's is plenty, i usually only pull about 20. Its definitely not necessary to fill the whole syringe.

vicmack777

Awards
Hey,

preston25
IGF-1 isnt bad for your liver, is it?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, you were in NO WAY ready for this.

-You dont know what your diluting with
-You dont know that timing isnt that important with LR3
-You couldnt measure 40mcg securely
-You say IGF isnt anabolic steroids so you dont have to pin every day. Well, You dont,..but IGF can cause supression of other hormons (GH)
-You wont really get localized growth from a systemic drug like LR3
-You need to be injecting IM (glad you asked what that stood for). Stomach injections, while possible, offer no bennifits above IM.
-While maybe an argument could be made about IGF being GOOD for the liver, in general, it causes the rapid growth of such organs.
-I hope to GOD that you know a considerable amount more about the AAS your planning on using BEFORE you go into it.

Where the hell are the IGF/Slin Usuals??? No one has yet to set this person straight??
Just a heads up, as it appears you could use one.

vicmack777

Awards
-While maybe an argument could be made about IGF being GOOD for the liver, in general, it causes the rapid growth of such organs.
I agree with everything except for this. This hasnt been shown to happen in one cycle or with the dosage he is using.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Actually, if injected sub-q there is a great potential for organ growth, and thats what Preston was doing. yeah, i probably should have set him straight, but I was in a good mood and I couldnt let this guy continue to potentially fvck himself up.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with everything except for this. This hasnt been shown to happen in one cycle or with the dosage he is using.
I ment it more in the way of IGF being either Good or Bad for internal organs, not so much the extent of the damage for the amount he was using.

vicmack777

Awards
Actually, if injected sub-q there is a great potential for organ growth, and thats what Preston was doing. yeah, i probably should have set him straight, but I was in a good mood and I couldnt let this guy continue to potentially fvck himself up.
Hes talking about the guy who started the post

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I understand that. Sorry I didnt clarify it. I didnt write it directed towards you. Sorry for the confusion. :D

vicmack777

Awards
Yeah, I understand that. Sorry I didnt clarify it. I didnt write it directed towards you. Sorry for the confusion. :D
NO problem, I didnt think you were talking about me, I thought you were referring to preston when I believe that flossy was referring to SprtNvolcoM. I hope you followed that. hahaha.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
LOL, not really. Im all confused. :blink: Oh well. :D

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys,.. MY comments were directed to the person who started the thread.

I just thought that it would have been obvious,.. as the thread was reading like a "Gag reel" :nutkick:

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I started the thread ... but um, I'm not the one asking all the stupid questions (Preston).

Just to clearify ...
Sprt

Now I'm confused ... :blink:

vicmack777

Awards
Sorry guys,.. MY comments were directed to the person who started the thread.

I just thought that it would have been obvious,.. as the thread was reading like a "Gag reel" :nutkick:
I pretty much knew this guy was a little lost, I just wanted you to clarify the growing organs thing. Hes not going to get that at the dosage and length of cycle stated, correct?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I pretty much knew this guy was a little lost, I just wanted you to clarify the growing organs thing. Hes not going to get that at the dosage and length of cycle stated, correct?
You never know. Thats the thing with this stuff. We dont know everything about it and how it works fully. Its possible, and thats enough for me to not even consider injecting sub-q.

vicmack777

Awards
You never know. Thats the thing with this stuff. We dont know everything about it and how it works fully. Its possible, and thats enough for me to not even consider injecting sub-q.
It shouldnt matter whether its sub-q or IM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
SprtNvolcoM IGF-1/GH 67