Generic Chinese IGF

BB-Dugie

Awards
Does any one have any experience with Generic Chinese IGF?

There are several trusted powder sources that carry it I was just wondering if any one would reccomend it. The generic version is also VERY cheap that is the only reason that I ask.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Never used it, but I've heard good things about the generic igf-1.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I havent personally used it either, but i know a few people who have, and they say its just as good as any other they have used.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
virtually every UG IGF source is generic chinese...crowler, that, MR, joe, etc

BB-Dugie

Awards
just wondering. its extremely cheap less than a bill fifty for 2mg.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wondering. its extremely cheap less than a bill fifty for 2mg.
should be even cheaper than that. $50-$55 is what MR and crowler pay, i'm sure. if i can get it for that, i've no doubt that they can.

shipping can be pricey ($25-50), so i'm sure those guys order a bunch at a time.

BB-Dugie

Awards
should be even cheaper than that. $50-$55 is what MR and crowler pay, i'm sure. if i can get it for that, i've no doubt that they can.

shipping can be pricey ($25-50), so i'm sure those guys order a bunch at a time.
I was including shipping, only prob is it's from a source who sells other... things.

Is this stuff legal to sell online?

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
MR...... and Crowler (one of our board sponcers) has fair prices....on sale,with no chance of a ripoff.His service is outstanding.....

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MR...... and Crowler (one of our board sponcers) has fair prices....on sale,with no chance of a ripoff.His service is outstanding.....
Plus I like my IGF1 refridgerated. Overseas shipping; icepacks don't usually last too well. In fact, most powder shipments don't get any kind of refridgeration when they really should; it gets HOT in those planes and those trucks. Whereas MR ships with an outstanding amount of cold packs in sealed styrofoam and everything. I've never seen better packaging.

Never ordered from Crowler so I can't speak for his shipping practices.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To everyone that thinks MR's IGF is the same as the generic version... it's not.

Last info I got from the source(s) in questions is that the igf your all talking about is about 80-85% purity.

Mr's is 95%+.

for the price the generic is probably a great deal even with the lower purity..

But The point is... I think everyone should stop assuming that MR's is selling you that, cause in his words..

our reconstituted comes from the original makers of LR3
So know there is a difference in the products in question.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To everyone that thinks MR's IGF is the same as the generic version... it's not.

Last info I got from the source(s) in questions is that the igf your all talking about is about 80-85% purity.

Mr's is 95%+.

for the price the generic is probably a great deal even with the lower purity..

But The point is... I think everyone should stop assuming that MR's is selling you that, cause in his words..

So know there is a difference in the products in question.
did MR give you lab test results?

if not, then there is no argument. what source, who charges 3X what an informed consumer spends, wouldnt use every tactic to defend his product?

not that he's wrong (i have no clue what the purities are), but for 5-10% i'll stick with the $50 IGF.

i've used crowler's in the past, which i am almost positive is chinese generic, and it works great.

BB-Dugie

Awards
did MR give you lab test results?

if not, then there is no argument. what source, who charges 3X what an informed consumer spends, wouldnt use every tactic to defend his product?

not that he's wrong (i have no clue what the purities are), but for 5-10% i'll stick with the $50 IGF.

i've used crowler's in the past, which i am almost positive is chinese generic, and it works great.
I agree. Unless you are getting a superior product I see no reason in paying a higher price at all.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Dito, MR is waaaay to pricy for me. I checked out his site a cuple nights ago and was amazed that people were actually placing orders. No offense of course, & more power to the guy if he can make the sell.

That being said, I'll also be sticking with the generic version as well.

Thanks,
Sprt

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
I havent been able to find the generic that cheap. I have ordered generic before but @ 110 a pop. Also tried crowlers and found it better because it stung less. But knowing I could get generic again for at least 1/2 of what I paid before stings more. Where's it at?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent been able to find the generic that cheap. I have ordered generic before but @ 110 a pop. Also tried crowlers and found it better because it stung less. But knowing I could get generic again for at least 1/2 of what I paid before stings more. Where's it at?
it may be legal, but that's a source post chief...plus i doubt the board sponsors would appreciate it.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
First, if you read my post you'll see that I already support several of the board sponsers.

Second, I'm very well aware of the board rules. Although it sounded like that, it wasn't exactly meant to be a source post. I belong to several boards and have a good reputation with plenty of sources.

How about donating so you can PM?

Pitt, I could do without the sarcasm thank you very much. If you'd like to suggest something I'd appreciate if you'd speak to me with respect. Its reponses like that, that make people not want to post brotha.

P.S. Maybe I'm planning on donating? However, I'm a very busy man and just havent got a chance yet.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
I guess I confused his helpfullness with sarcasm. My bad Pit

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
I honestly cant believe you would - rep me for those comments. That is absolutely ridiculous and I did not deserve that. I misunderstood "Pit" and I apologized. I think thats kinda messed up because I am a dedicated member to this board, support the sponsers, and follow the rules. Im aware of the way the end of my post (that started all this) came off sounding but it was interpreted wrong. Just like I interpreted Pit's comments wrong. Sorry. Ive read all kinds off stupid Sh!t that people have said and never -repped anyone. Sorry but I really just cant believe whoever did that to me would do that.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly cant believe you would - rep me for those comments. That is absolutely ridiculous and I did not deserve that. I misunderstood "Pit" and I apologized. I think thats kinda messed up because I am a dedicated member to this board, support the sponsers, and follow the rules. Im aware of the way the end of my post (that started all this) came off sounding but it was interpreted wrong. Just like I interpreted Pit's comments wrong. Sorry. Ive read all kinds off stupid Sh!t that people have said and never -repped anyone. Sorry but I really just cant believe whoever did that to me would do that.
i didnt neg rep you but i think you had it coming.

nobody deserves props because they "support board sponsors" - you buy the sh1t you want...now, if the board sponsors were way overpriced and you still used them, because you wanted to support the board, that's different...but not the case here.

(granted, i havent donated...it's entirely optional, and i am generally opposed to paying for any service that serves ads up to me on every screen. that's the nature of the marketing beast and i play my part)

i digress...someone may have acted impetuously and neg repped you when you flamed pitt for an innocent suggestion...but it aint the end of the world bro, and reputation isnt a trial where pleading your case gets you anywhere.... if you help enough bros out in the future with your experience or knowledge, you'll rep back up.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Chewster - you seem to be an intelligent man.

You are also quick on the draw...shoot first...think later.

Pitbull is a good man - he was just trying to help.

I am alot older than you - and slower to draw but I take careful aim... and you deserved it.

You will survive bro.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Whether you deserved it or not whoever neg repped you should put there name down in the comment box. Ironically I'm pretty sure if you're a donating member you can see who neg repped you. Not 100% sure on that. Everyone here supports board sponsors and follows the rules it does not make you special. You misinterpreted what Pitt said, but no one misinterpreted what you said, at all, that's a poor excuse. With that said, you apologized and I'm sure you'll get your rep back.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
Well like I said I dont really think I deserved to be - repped because I misundestood Pit's comments. Like I said sorry. BTW the fact that I got a -rep spanking is really a little bit harsh when you think about it. Especially since I wasnt rude to anyone. And, although I was wrong and Im sure Pit is a nice guy, I felt I defended myself, albeit wrong, in a tasteful manner. Honestly this is really ridiculous. I dont think Im special for contributing to board sponsers, I just thought I would let it be known that I do because someone said that they didnt think the board sponsers would be happy with my comments. All in all this really is stupid I am a good addition to this board and never step on anyones toes. Christ, its like a pack of fu2KING wolves just waiting to tear someone up. Sorry whoever I offended! Im dropping it and Im done defending myself in this thread. I dont belong here to defend myself, Im here to educate myself and not thrash people for making mistakes. Im done with this thread.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
Btw I noticed that I was - repped again at around seven this morning. Why was I neg repped again? This is fuc@ing crazy. This is out of control. I really like this place and find it full o great information and it really hurts that people would do this.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I would not let it bother you so much. I've been neg repped many times for some unbelievably stupid sh*t. In some cases people really deserve neg reps, but most of the time it is a pathetic close-minded loser thinking he taught you a lesson, childish really.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just shake it off Chewster, it happens. Once you donate, you can see who negged you, and then you can stalk them and cut their brake line. :twisted: :nutkick:

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
Thanks for the support guys. Its people like you that make this board my home. I really apreciate your support. I guess Im just a big tattoed P_ssy that gets my feelins hurt easily lol. Im over it.

Stumbo

Awards
I dont see any reason not to use the chinese stuff.

Sure it may not be as "pure" as some research chem sites (so they claim, i dont know if I believe that), but considering that the price is 1/3, you could shoot an extra 10mcg to make up for it.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. Its people like you that make this board my home. I really apreciate your support. I guess Im just a big tattoed P_ssy that gets my feelins hurt easily lol. Im over it.
Hey those look like some pretty bad azz tats, you got any other pics of them??

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once you donate, you can see who negged you,
I can tell you who and what they called him :nutkick: :rofl:
I guess Im just a big tattoed P_ssy that gets my feelins hurt easily lol.
I see that "Big Pussey" is an appropriate name.
I should put that in your signature:whip:
Here's to poking the pussey :stick: and a few rep points.
Quit stinking up the place :)

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
yeah ive got some better pics dunk. Btw thanks for the points.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
First, if you read my post you'll see that I already support several of the board sponsers.

Second, I'm very well aware of the board rules. Although it sounded like that, it wasn't exactly meant to be a source post. I belong to several boards and have a good reputation with plenty of sources.

How about donating so you can PM?

Pitt, I could do without the sarcasm thank you very much. If you'd like to suggest something I'd appreciate if you'd speak to me with respect. Its reponses like that, that make people not want to post brotha.

P.S. Maybe I'm planning on donating? However, I'm a very busy man and just havent got a chance yet.
I didn't mean any disrespect by that comment bud, I just meant if you donate you can be PM-ed about your question.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
Sorry I didnt mean to be a d*ckhead. Hey you got dogs pit? If so any pics?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Again sorry chew I didn't mean for my post to get u neg repped or anyone mad at you. Just a misunderstanding I repped ya some love :twisted:

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
Ill post some pics of mine, ones 9 and ones 4 months. Also have a lab/golden retriever mix (great dog). Thanks fo rep points that whole thing was stupid anyways. Btw happy b-day, my little bro turned 6 today. Er yesterday that is.