20mcg dosing????

  1. VES
    VES is offline
    Registered User
    VES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0

    20mcg dosing????


    Anyone besides bigpete dosing at 20mcg/day?? If so- results?

  2. Registered User
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0


    Ifg and growth hormone work best with slin, my next go around I am going to dose 20mcg 3xD 2 hours after each humulin inj. Just a suggestion.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  3. Pax
    Pax is offline
    Gold Member
    Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0


    Hypothetically, I'm dosing 40mcg per day with spot IM injects. After Chest workout on Saturday, injected 20mcg each pec after workout, then 20mcg in each pec on sun, mon. Today, went to gym at lunch, and hypothetically injected 20mcg in each shoulder after doing shoulders/bis/tris.

    The only effects that I've noticed so far in 4 days is that my muscles feel "harder." I was in the shower when I reached up and felt my delts and was like "damn, they are hard as hell." Also, I can tell my pecs are starting to volumize. So I think there is something with volumization effects to this product. I hope the effects are permanent and not like AAS. This is an expensive expirement!

    Oh, the joint pain has started.... especially in my wrists and elbows... ouch, and I definitely feel groggy during the day..
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    MorganKane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    Hypothetically, I'm dosing 40mcg per day with spot IM injects. After Chest workout on Saturday, injected 20mcg each pec after workout, then 20mcg in each pec on sun, mon. Today, went to gym at lunch, and hypothetically injected 20mcg in each shoulder after doing shoulders/bis/tris.

    The only effects that I've noticed so far in 4 days is that my muscles feel "harder." I was in the shower when I reached up and felt my delts and was like "damn, they are hard as hell." Also, I can tell my pecs are starting to volumize. So I think there is something with volumization effects to this product. I hope the effects are permanent and not like AAS. This is an expensive expirement!

    Oh, the joint pain has started.... especially in my wrists and elbows... ouch, and I definitely feel groggy during the day..
    Well they should be harder.
    You are injecting fluid in the muscle.

    I really have not seen any evidence of localized growth.

    I know many people thing it does but if you inject fluid in your forehead you will see "growth" there too until the fluid is absorbed.

    I know the pain you feel.
    After a few weeks parts of my arms start to hurt, if I bump into someting its lighting bolts of pain. STrange...
  5. VES
    VES is offline
    Registered User
    VES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0


    Hmm..ok, and those who are doing 20 or 40 mcg, how much if any bac water are you loading with it? I've heard that it can contribute to the shot leaking..? Bobo- didn't you try a cycle at 20mcg?
  6. Pax
    Pax is offline
    Gold Member
    Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0


    I use only 100mcg of bacteriostatic water. Very little amount. Just enough to backload and make sure I'm pushing all the IGF-1 in. so I'm not sure that that is exactly what is making my muscles feel harder, as there is not a high volume of fluid.
  7. VES
    VES is offline
    Registered User
    VES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0


    I'm wondering about this "pain" you guys are feeling. I thought it was supposed to have a healing effect on joints, etc.
  8. Gold Member
    MorganKane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    135
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VES
    I'm wondering about this "pain" you guys are feeling. I thought it was supposed to have a healing effect on joints, etc.
    The pain I am refering to is more like a very sensitive areas of my arms. Mostly forearms and elbows.

    Also, tricep and bicep injections become almost pain full after a few weeks.

    The pain is not a big deal and its not a problems.

    I am running 80mcg ED now, doing PCT.
  9. Board Supporter
    judge-mental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    731
    Answers
    0


    I had good results at 20-40 a day (I dose "on feel", i.e relative to the day's intensity, and always IM)
  10. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0


    40mcg per day next time.. 20mcg so far seems pretty good..
  11. VES
    VES is offline
    Registered User
    VES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0


    so bigpete- you're going to go 40 next time because 20 is lacking a little compared to having done it at 40?
  12. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by VES
    so bigpete- you're going to go 40 next time because 20 is lacking a little compared to having done it at 40?
    No, I've never used it at all so 20mcg was a test-drive of sorts..The 20mcg dose works well with me, we're all different, but 40mcg might be insane, who knows? I'm taking a couple months off once I'm done, then I'll go with 40mcg 5on/2off during PCT after HD50..
  13. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Answers
    0


    I just finished my second run of it, at double my first dose. I ran 40mcg the first time, and this time I ran it 80mcg/d. No discernable differences..other than having less money.
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  15. VES
    VES is offline
    Registered User
    VES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    125
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, that was a good log that degraded as it got longer...too bad though.
  16. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0


    It seems a number of people are having nice experiment results when using just 20mcg. This means .5mgs would last an entire month.

    By any chance is there interest in buying .5mg instead of the usual 1mg. Of course the price would be much lower and this might bring the price into the range more guys could afford.

    Let me know and if there is enough interest we could do something.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  17. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Answers
    0


    Pete, heard the 5 on 2 off should not be done with IGF-1 from quite a few people who have tried it both ways. Also, after doing a lot of research on various sites, it seems that most rec running 20-40 receptor grade, or 60-80 media grade...
  18. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Pete, heard the 5 on 2 off should not be done with IGF-1 from quite a few people who have tried it both ways. Also, after doing a lot of research on various sites, it seems that most rec running 20-40 receptor grade, or 60-80 media grade...
    While I would love to agree with you because I would sell more IGF

    The truth is alot of guys get great results with 40 mcg and even just 20mcg. Take a look at a MOD from here who has seen results from 20MCG and he is not a 160lber

    And as a buyer of IGF the whole media and receptor grade saying receptor grade gives MUCH better results is a load of BS made up by sellers to get more money from buyers.

    But if you guys believe it I am HAPPY to sell receptor for triple the price of the usual IGF-1 LR3 because I can get it at a REALLY nice price. But the truth is I know there is basically no perceptable diff so I don't sell it. Long term profits beat short term every time.



    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  19. Registered User
    Max32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    While I would love to agree with you because I would sell more IGF

    The truth is alot of guys get great results with 40 mcg and even just 20mcg. Take a look at a MOD from here who has seen results from 20MCG and he is not a 160lber

    And as a buyer of IGF the whole media and receptor grade saying receptor grade gives MUCH better results is a load of BS made up by sellers to get more money from buyers.

    But if you guys believe it I am HAPPY to sell receptor for triple the price of the usual IGF-1 LR3 because I can get it at a REALLY nice price. But the truth is I know there is basically no perceptable diff so I don't sell it. Long term profits beat short term every time.



    CROWLER
    Well bro, I will be giving lr3 a run for the 1st time (twice actually) in my next cycle. Both to kick start and in pct. Will let you know how it goes. This should be a great cycle all in all....
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0


    That sounds great.

    Best of luck to you.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 05:22 AM
  2. more on dosing - minimums or ratios?
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 12:52 PM
  3. SU Dosing?
    By dodgeee-O in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 09:39 PM
  4. Going with the extreme dose
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 09:17 PM
  5. Split Dosing
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in