Why not Bulk lypholysed GH?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here's the deal
I can only get for now, bulk lypholised GH. we are talking a big amount here, at least 600IU and no less.

is there a sterile way to partition it and reconstitute a small batch each time safely?

I heard that the reason people buy kits is because it can't be done but for the love of me, I can't figure out why. there must be an easy way.

help me out here brothers. conversion experts...

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Once it is opened it all has to be used before it goes bad. How long it takes to go bad I have no idea, but I remeber this is why one guy did not buy one of those 600iu kits previously.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I just read it is good for 3 weeks once it is mixed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
So that works out to what?

About 25 - 30 IUs per day hmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL

CROWLER

MorganKane

Awards
Here's the deal
I can only get for now, bulk lypholised GH. we are talking a big amount here, at least 600IU and no less.

is there a sterile way to partition it and reconstitute a small batch each time safely?

I heard that the reason people buy kits is because it can't be done but for the love of me, I can't figure out why. there must be an easy way.

help me out here brothers. conversion experts...

It would be perfectly fine to buy a 600iu bottle if you could split it in smaller dosages. The problem is you need to messure the powder and keep it all sterile.

When you solve that problem then go for it.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It would be perfectly fine to buy a 600iu bottle if you could split it in smaller dosages. The problem is you need to messure the powder and keep it all sterile.

When you solve that problem then go for it.
That is exactly my point

guys, here is our problem, reduced:

How to divide up bulk GH powder to individual vials, while keeping everything including afformentioned vials sterile, so each can be mixed spereately as a regular kit?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
here's an idea, not sure if it will work:

add 12ml ba to the 600IU vial.
get 40 sterile vials
to each vial inject 12/40=0.3 ml.
freeze everything.
everytime you want to use a vial reconstitute it with additional BW.

that way there is no more than one freeze/thaw cycle.

what do you think?

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
interesting theory.
i know some lr3 igf-1 i had reconstituted in BA was still viable 8 months later.
would be interested to know if this would work with hgh though.

MorganKane

Awards

get 40 sterile vials
freeze everything.

what do you think?
Dont think that will work.
I read you can not freeze reconstituted GH, it will damge it.

You need the split up the powder then put it in sterile sealed vials.

This is not easy or everybody would be doing it already.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dont think that will work.
I read you can not freeze reconstituted GH, it will damge it.

You need the split up the powder then put it in sterile sealed vials.

This is not easy or everybody would be doing it already.
there is no evidene that I saw one freeze and thaw will damage in considerabely. if anyone has any more info on the subject lets hear it.

I accidently freezed IGF-1 in AA and after thawing it was still very potent.

MorganKane

Awards
there is no evidene that I saw one freeze and thaw will damage in considerabely. if anyone has any more info on the subject lets hear it.

I accidently freezed IGF-1 in AA and after thawing it was still very potent.
Well, you are talking HGH and BW here. not sure if that will surive the way your IGF and AA did.

But if you are so sure then buy the 600iu split it up and report back to us with the result.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Given the cost, I wouldn't test the "Freeze/thaw" theory.

As for sterility...you need to do a whole hell of a lot to ensure sterility. Your breath needs to be caught, your utensils need to be autoclaved, your worksurface has to be perfect, and your hands have to be gloved in sterile gloves...you can't have circulating air...its a lot of work.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Given the cost, I wouldn't test the "Freeze/thaw" theory.

As for sterility...you need to do a whole hell of a lot to ensure sterility. Your breath needs to be caught, your utensils need to be autoclaved, your worksurface has to be perfect, and your hands have to be gloved in sterile gloves...you can't have circulating air...its a lot of work.
... if I mix it with liquid than I just use sterile closed vials and inject to each and there is no sterility issue

PS I just spoke to a friend of mine who works in a alab for several years (he is a lead cancer researcher) and accordsing to him there is very slim chance the powder will contaminate if everything will be realy carefull. sounded dubious I know but he is an expert.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, you're comparing the freezing theory with some very different compounds. LR3IGF-1 is a more stable, stronger molecule. GH is notoriously less stable than that. I know where you're getting that, and there's no point to buying that kind of bulk, especially at that price. There's generic domestic GH kits out now that are strong as FU<K and have just slightly more cost per iu. Plus you aren't chancing a destruction upon reconstruction.
You seem willing to order from China. Why not just order some Jin kits from there, or generic GH from there? You're looking at a very cheap price.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Guys don't you think that HGH freezes when it sits in the back of a unheated delivery truck when the outside temps are well below 32?

CROWLER

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When does an express package sit there long enough for that?

Not to mention, you're talking about freezing the lyophilized powder. He's talking about reconstituting then freezing. Big difference.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am talking about when the HGH is being shipped from the manufacturer to the reseller, not from the reseller to the end user.

I am talking about the powder being frozen, yep big difference.

CROWLER

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
N4cer thanks for your help but as I said for now I can't get any kits

yeah it sucks big time.

but I want to have my GH.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry I don't understand. Either way you're ordering from China. I mean, the private label gh ships in much smaller boxes without water, so maybe you should look into that.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry I don't understand. Either way you're ordering from China. I mean, the private label gh ships in much smaller boxes without water, so maybe you should look into that.
thanks bro.

the thing is my customes open things by size. there is much smaller chance they will open a apcakge with one ampule vs. a package with 10 ampules.

you do make good points bro and aI aprecciate that.

I'm still thinking about this anyway. maybe I'll get my friend who works in a lab to do that.

I'm trying to think out of the box, there must be a way...

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

get 40 sterile vials
freeze everything.

what do you think?
Good idea bro... Perhaps you should ask / and or find a expert on the subject to ask about this. You never know.

Other then that, splitting powder would be extremely difficult, best I think you'd be able to do is potentially split up the product in to 6 equally sizes, by some means. or 12 if you must... and end up with 50iu or 100iu bottles.

You'd need either a very very accurate scale, not sure if .01 grams is good enough for this stuff. how much does the powder inside the vial weigh anyway?

Or you could just do it by eye, and be off slightly in any given direction with each vial.. But within reason i would think..

either way though, you'd have to be very careful and try to limit contact between the powder and any othe surface.. to not only lower the risk of contamination, but possible more importantly to prevent loss of hgh....

It may even begin to melt, if the room is humid, or if you breath on it, it could easily turn to dust and blow away.. I have no idea... (but I assume it's much lighter then regular aas powders.)

You'd also need to get vials and caps seperately and crimp that caps on, since you'd be dropping the powder into the vials and sealing for later use. so that's a bit of an expense...

and since the vials will not be sterile, you will have to do it yourself, which can be done, but is another expense again.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good to see you again bro...

I wonder how the mexican labs who get the 600-1500IU powder ampules redistribute them

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I wonder how the mexican labs who get the 600-1500IU powder ampules redistribute them
you to bro... YOu've got me thinking about this again. lol

Of course the price would have to be pretty freaking low, with some of the cheap and quality products currently available.

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
As for sterility, I can tell ya...years ago when I was a young punk, I used to grab a spoon outa the drawer, dump some coke in it from a baggy, squirt some water on it from the kitchen faucet, roll up a ball of cotton with my fingers and put it in the spoon, draw up 20 units and mainline it. In about 3 years of this, never got so much as a cold....

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As for sterility, I can tell ya...years ago when I was a young punk, I used to grab a spoon outa the drawer, dump some coke in it from a baggy, squirt some water on it from the kitchen faucet, roll up a ball of cotton with my fingers and put it in the spoon, draw up 20 units and mainline it. In about 3 years of this, never got so much as a cold....
:blink: :wtf:
:jaw: :think:

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What Mexican labs rebottle their own GH? They're buying the same generic GH from China that we can all get in individual 10iu (or 4iu, or 8iu, etc.) vials.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What Mexican labs rebottle their own GH? They're buying the same generic GH from China that we can all get in individual 10iu (or 4iu, or 8iu, etc.) vials.
that is what I heard. can't verify it :)
if no one does rebottling, what are the 600-1500 ampules for?

jediclampet

Awards
I was looking intio buying bulk HGH powder not too long ago. I posted the following on another board but I never received a satisfactory answer. It seems that most believe that you need expensive lab equipment to work with hgh. Here is my post:

The only factors I am aware of that prevent us from effectively using bulk hgh powder are:

1) moisture
2) sterility
3) pressure

Please, correct me if I am wrong and there are other factors that need to be considered.

1) Moisture:

Could you just use the glove bag (shown in above quote by way2skinny) and use a desiccant pack to remove the humidity from the chamber/bag? This should eliminate the moisture factor.

2) Sterility:

Seems to me that sterility should not be too big of a factor because bacteria would not grow much in a dry peptide powder kept in a vacuum sealed sterile vial. When we reconstitute the powder, we could use bacteriostatic water so growth of bacteria after reconstitution should not be a factor. If sterility is still a factor, couldn't we just filter the reconstituted gh through a whatman filter like we do when converting gear, or would the filtration process damage the fragile gh peptide?

3) Pressure:

Would pressure really be a factor in the small amount of time it would take to transfer bulk hgh powder into vials? Then we could use a syringe to aspirate the air from the vial so as to create a near vacuum until the hgh powder is reconstituted.

I welcome any opinions about this method.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
You´d simply need a lyophilator, then you could dissolve it, put it into the machine, which will freeze-dry it again and distribute the powder to the crimptop-vials with the appropiate chosen athmospheric pressure eg vacuum or an inert gas-filling.

It´s easier than cleaning your dishes, if you´ve got the right equipment... life could be so easy.*lol*

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds crazy... I know.. but that's how they all do it... Straight tap water and dirty spoons... and if cotton ain't around... part of a cigerette filter works well enough.

Sad but true...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds crazy... I know.. but that's how they all do it... Straight tap water and dirty spoons... and if cotton ain't around... part of a cigerette filter works well enough.

Sad but true...
Yes true... but injecting into a vain is much different than IM or SubQ. In a vain the blood is filtered pretty quick. As for IM or SubQ, whatever bacteria you inject in, will sit right where it was, and start to grow... causing an infection.

Adams

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
sub-c and IM is a big difference.
For a sub-c you don´t even need to desinfect the injectionspot.

An unclean sub-c shot won´t cause more than a pimple.

Issues are, that the lyophilized substrate can be destroyed or altered if the diluent isn´t clean enough.

Tap water is sterile enough for a healthy man.