PCT $225 - Ora or Hexatropin?

FeedFest

Awards
I:blink: have enough to buy 2 kits (1 month) oratropin or 3 months of Hexatropin. The purpose is PCT but if I would find better eventual results from 3 months of Hexatropin use over 1 month of Oratropin I would obviously go that route.

Can anybody offer an opinion on which would be more useful for my purposes?

A huge thank you in advance to anyone able to help!
:blink:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I:blink: have enough to buy 2 kits (1 month) oratropin or 3 months of Hexatropin. The purpose is PCT but if I would find better eventual results from 3 months of Hexatropin use over 1 month of Oratropin I would obviously go that route.

Can anybody offer an opinion on which would be more useful for my purposes?

A huge thank you in advance to anyone able to help!
:blink:
What kind of body type do you have, ecto, meso or endo?

FeedFest

Awards
Ecto
6'2 200 pounds
11%bf
but i have to eat huge to stay anywhere near there
i am also nearing completion of an ergomax cycle, my second, and hope to remain as close to 200 in the short term as possible with an eye toward building above that mark in the coming months.

other than the tropin possibilities, my PCT is well planned out and I have all supplies in my possession. Adding ora or hexatropin is the only question that remains

FeedFest

Awards
thanks guys.
you recommend hex because it has more long term potential I take it?
or is it the cost effectiveness?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ORA

hex=sleep all day. I guess some T3 should be in order.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Oratropin is 100mcg of IGF-1.
Hexatropin is 100mcg of GHRP-6 AND 100mcg of hexarelin.
(hexarelin is a GHRP-6 analog that has been shown to stimulate GH release even more strongly than GHRP-6)

oratropin is exogenous supplementation of IGF-1.
hexatropin triggers endogenous GH release (GHRP)

very different animals!

FeedFest

Awards
Bodywizard

To help me understand, IGF-1 helps in the formulation of new cells which you can later grow to maturity through proper exercise and thus increase bulk/stength.
How does Hex add size? I haven't found as much info on it.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
okay, 'yes' on the IGF-1 & hyperplasia

on the Hex: endogenous IGF-1 levels (that is, your body's own natural production) is the result of Growth Hormone's action in the liver, and so IGF-1 depends on endogenous GH levels.

Hexatropin contains GHRP-6, which is a GH secretogogue; that means GHRP-6 makes the body secrete GH; if it's already secreting GH, it apparently makes the body secrete more of it. That means more GH, that means more IGF-1 coming out of the liver, and THAT means more hyperplasia (clinically & anecdotally, it means more than just that, but you asked about size.

Hexatropin also contains hexarelin, which is an analog, or variation, of GHRP-6. Hexarelin has been found clinically to stimulate GH secretion 'much more strongly' than regular old GHRP-6; there's a lot of other cool stuff about hexarelin's effects; I've really been surprised by how much research I've found on it specifically. It has effects on brain & heart health & apparently the ability to 'restore' GH production levels in GH-deficient individuals.

So, again, still MORE GH, leading directly to more IGF-1, and all the good stuff that comes out of both of those. And more muscle cells.

does that help?

(it occurs to me that I may sound like a shill for IBE. For the record, I have bought with my own money ALL the IBE products I've ever received, including tropins; they have not offered me anything, I have not asked for anything. I'm clean as a whistle!)

FeedFest

Awards
Helps alot
pure gold

I'm leaning heavily toward hexatropin due both to its cost effectiveness and my growing understanding of its potential

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Beowulf!

So you know: I've started my mongo 'tropin dance. I'll be squirting ET dose #4 in just a few minutes. Two surprises: I feel it already (and it feels pretty good), and I haven't noticed much impact on my appetite at all.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
How did my response to your post get ahead of your post???? :wtf:

hell, how did THIS get ahead of your post, Beo???

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Someone's been doing his gh/igf research :study:

SecretOfSteel

Awards
the amount of igf-1 your body will make on hexatropin is nowhere near what you'll be introducing with oratropin

I personally love oratropin to death - fantastic results with the stuff in terms of pct recovery and body recomposition.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm with SoS for once. ;)

I believe the Hexa / Ecto tropins are GREAT for longer-term results but they should be used exactly like one uses hGH injections : longer term.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
no argument from me: GHRP-6 is NOT the thing for spiking IGF-1 levels but for boosting GH (although frequent-but-irregular usage HAS been shown to increase IGF-1 levels).

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy real IGF and get results for sure, at WAY less cost? I'm confused.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
my guess is the whole "pinning" deal ;)

I currently have only done 40mcg of MR's LR3Igf-1 and already can feel it. I feel hungry non-stop and have noticed my muscles feel much more full already.. Could be just me though..

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
for me, I'd rather work with improvements to endogenous production first; hexarelin is shown in at least one study to be potentially able to 'jumpstart' / normalise GH production in the elderly, and I choose to define 'elderly' as someone of middle years who has sub-optimal hormone levels (like me). If I get the results I want this way (my GH levels boosted & production normalised...tho I'd settle for ANY ongoing improvement), exogenous supplementation becomes unnecessary (to me).