Oratropin 1 Info

G

Gland777

Awards
Just for those that are considering buying the Oratropin I would like to say the actual service was VERY SLOW and I had no return calls...,;however, the product seems to be THE REAL DEAL. I have been on the stuff for 1 week and my pumps have been EXCELLENT. I believe this stuff is very anabolic. It is not like AAS though. My strength is about the same...but my muscles feel hard and ready for intense training. My hands and fingers feel a bit stiff. My appetite is strong. I look forward to the rest of the cycle.

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
The arthritic feeling is one way of knowing you've got good igf. My knees and wrists ache. But its a good thing :D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
The thing about IGF-1 isn't only what it will give you ON CYCLE like AAS. It creates NEW MUSCLE CELLS and these cells will be there forever.

IOW you will experience greater than usual growth even months after your IGF-1 from all these new cells that start out tiny and grow up like the rest of them.

This is one aspect that is very often overlooked IMO.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That and it makes my hairline grow back which is pretty freakin cool. lol

L

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
IOW you will experience greater than usual growth even months after your IGF-1 from all these new cells that start out tiny and grow up like the rest of them.
this is so true. after my oratropin cycle i had gained about 3 pounds. but now, about 5 months post oratropin, my arms are MUCH more defined and chest is definitely more developed then ever before. strength has come on much faster than normal also. i'll probably do another round with it in a few years after i stall out again with the new muscle i have. interesting side note, i have found it is also much easier to lose fat ever since the oratropin.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
So, do I get some rep power for this good post? C'mon peeps, give!! :p

How come Bioman has NONE and LuckyBoy has 24??? :think: Hey Bioman I have more rep power than you... MUHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
begging for reps will get you nowhere...

(this ain't BB.com!) ;)

G

Gland777

Awards
Yes..., it is an arthritic feeling. My knees and shoulders really feel tight and my fingers feel tight. I was worried that this was a negative side effect. I have only been doing 40mcg a day and honestly..., I would not want to do more!

One thing I notice is that you really have to eat to maintain that whole body tight pump. I worked late last night and really got too tired. This morning I felt flat and weak..., however when I worked my legs my pump was right on!

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Another thing that I find helps with IGF is taking at least two craps per day :D. Helps keep the gastrointestinal stress to a minimum. No over bloating, etc, etc.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yes..., it is an arthritic feeling. My knees and shoulders really feel tight and my fingers feel tight. I was worried that this was a negative side effect. I have only been doing 40mcg a day and honestly..., I would not want to do more!

One thing I notice is that you really have to eat to maintain that whole body tight pump. I worked late last night and really got too tired. This morning I felt flat and weak..., however when I worked my legs my pump was right on!
Well it isn't called INSULINLIKE growth-factor-1 for no reason: it sucks the aminos and sugars from your bloodstream into your muscles. I think with this compound lean calories can be increased humongously.

Still at 1 rep point. :(

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to do some more research on Oratropin. I might have to use this as a bridge from the end of my winter bulker into PCT :D I was gonna pin regular IGF, but I've never pinned anything. If the OT is as good as everyone is saying I might just have to hold off a bit on pinning.

B

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
I'm gonna have to do some more research on Oratropin. I might have to use this as a bridge from the end of my winter bulker into PCT :D I was gonna pin regular IGF, but I've never pinned anything. If the OT is as good as everyone is saying I might just have to hold off a bit on pinning.
yeah, i was thinking the same thing, the whole pinning thing....well i just don't think my wife would understand...lol

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
You may prefer Hexatropin for this purpose. From what I gather (and from info gleaned from IBE) it is even better than OT. Hard to say for sure, as I am not totally versed in all the details of these products and their various mechanisms.

G

Gland777

Awards
OK..., here is the deal. First I have been a competitive BB for 15 years and have won many state level competitions. I am not new to AAS but I am new to Oratropin. This is my 7th day and THIS I CAN CONCLUDE "you must increase your CLEAN calories considerably! I ate many small high protein meals for several days and I was physically run into the ground. I increased my carbs last night and woke up this morning feeling full and tight again. This IGF needs lots of clean solid calories!

L

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
yes, you definitely need to eat a bunch on this stuff. your body is going through a lot trying to produce new cells and it needs the energy to do it! so keep eating! lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
And IGF R3 on cycle is like perma-hypo but the pumps are redonculous if you eat enough.

Pinning IGF is a little laborious, especially if you divide the dose and inject bilaterally. IMO, there is definitely a site specific effect on the target muscle..especially if you're lean enough to inject directly IM. I pinned my bi's and inner chest and they now have a bit more seperation and outline than before..and that cycle was about a year ago.

I'm going to give the Oratropin a try soon to help bridge, heal up a hip/leg injury, and of course increase definition a little. I just moved to a higher elevation so I'm hoping it will help me acclimate to my new 7000' abode a little faster. Yesterday was my first WO at this elevation and I feel like I'm wearing lead pants lol.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Pinning IGF is a little laborious, especially if you divide the dose and inject bilaterally.
I was thinking that would be exactly my issue with pinning !GF-1. People get scar tissue from pinning and I'm guessing this happens to guys just running Enan, so what the hell would happen if I were to inject bilaterally every day (or 5/2).

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that would be exactly my issue with pinning !GF-1. People get scar tissue from pinning and I'm guessing this happens to guys just running Enan, so what the hell would happen if I were to inject bilaterally every day (or 5/2).
Well on a positive note the pin you will be using is much smaller, shorter and the volume of fluid is also quite a bit smaller than what you would be injecting with an oil based hormone. At least in my typical cases :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, using a slin pin is not likely to make you develope any appreciable scar tissue IMO. The needle is super small and just barely gets into the outside of the muscle (unlike a bigger gauge needle going in 2 inches and leaving a big fat oil depot). I inject my bicept with B12 at leat once a week and have had no issues with adhesions in the injected areas.

G

Gland777

Awards
Ok..., I have increased my clean carbs and protien fairly substantially and I feel much fuller and tighter. Trained back and bi's today and had excellent pumps. I am certain this Oratropin is very anabolic. I am NOT using any AAS and the androgenic feeling is not there..., but anabolism is full speed. I have 2 weeks left and will keep you posted. I would not want to diet on this Oratropin..., becasue I think it would be a wasted chance to gain new cells and growth.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Keep up posted Gland.

Thanks for the replies, bio and Neuro. I'm thinking about injecting B12 as spring approaches, before allergy season, and I'm also considering a cutter with PGH. The PGH requires two injects daily. That would really be a pain in the ass if you had to use big pins.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wish I could have gotten some of this for my Prost/PP/SD cycle that I just started...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I wish there were more definitive comparisons btwn those that have used this and the basic inj. version of lr3igf-1

Also, Gland, what time of day are you dosing? Has lethargy been a major issue, if at all?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing that I find helps with IGF is taking at least two craps per day :D. Helps keep the gastrointestinal stress to a minimum. No over bloating, etc, etc.
Now that's what I call advice.:thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My post was referring to pinning R3 IGF-1. I think not many people have gotten to use regular IGF-1.

G

Gland777

Awards
I have been taking the 40mcg dose first thing in the morning..., and then waiting about 1hr before I eat or drink anything. The last 3 nights..., I have slept much better and much deeper. I am not aware of being more tired during the day though. My appetite it UP and I am seeing some interesting changes in the way my muscles look. Immedietly after this Oratropin.., I am going to hit a AAS cycle and finish with Oratropin again. If I do not gain a solid 10 lbs of LBM..., I will be shocked!

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking the 40mcg dose first thing in the morning..., and then waiting about 1hr before I eat or drink anything. The last 3 nights..., I have slept much better and much deeper. I am not aware of being more tired during the day though. My appetite it UP and I am seeing some interesting changes in the way my muscles look. Immedietly after this Oratropin.., I am going to hit a AAS cycle and finish with Oratropin again. If I do not gain a solid 10 lbs of LBM..., I will be shocked!
If you like it this much solo, you should run some LR3 (Ora, or injectable) while on. You will REALLY like it then. :thumbsup:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Neuro, have you tried both OT and Injectable R3? If so, is there a huge difference?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Neuro, have you tried both OT and Injectable R3? If so, is there a huge difference?
That is exactly what I have been wondering. I was debating using the Oratropin at the start of a cycle and then using inj during the last 1-2 wks of cycle and into PCT.

L

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
bobo has used both and he has stated that there is not a difference between the two. the oratropin did exactly what 40 mcgs of injectable did. take that for what it's worth.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many people got the hair regrowth... also... is there a window after anabolics that you have to use IGF to get the regrowth?

Adams

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't, but I certainly plan on it as soon as ibe gets back up to speed. I use a bit of a higher dose than most guys on this board, so I would have to buy at least 3 kits, maybe 4 to run it the way I want. But I am going to try it none the less.

I have heard good things from guys who know lr3 well. So i trust their word.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used for 2 weeks on cycle and 2 weeks post cycle..hair growth started within the first week even during a methyl cycle and continued into PCT. The effect did not seem to be permanent but I feel it could be if you followed up with spiro/minox for maintenance.

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
How many people got the hair regrowth... also... is there a window after anabolics that you have to use IGF to get the regrowth?

Adams
Can't really answer that one. I haven't really noticed any regrowth with lr3, but I haven't been paying much attention either.

I usually use it either while on, or pct. So in those cases hormones are all out of wack and its probably not going to affect the hair like it could while the body is in a more normal state.

G

Gland777

Awards
I am about 10 days into the Oratropin and I am still feeling the strong anabolic effects.My strength was a bit better..., but my muscle fullness is much better than if I were clean. I plan on taking this for another 2 weeks and then hitting a AAS cycle of

Sus 250mg ED Days 1-10
D-bol 50mg ED Days 1-10
Deca 200MG ED Days 11-20

On Day 20..., I will start Oratropin again along with PCT around day 28 and run this for 3 weeks. My guess is I will add some serious new lean mass

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I am about 10 days into the Oratropin and I am still feeling the strong anabolic effects.My strength was a bit better..., but my muscle fullness is much better than if I were clean. I plan on taking this for another 2 weeks and then hitting a AAS cycle of

Sus 250mg ED Days 1-10
D-bol 50mg ED Days 1-10
Deca 200MG ED Days 11-20

On Day 20..., I will start Oratropin again along with PCT around day 28 and run this for 3 weeks. My guess is I will add some serious new lean mass
Sounds like you own a copy of BTPB...?

D

David220

Awards
Are you guys that are on Oratropin using one oral syringe every two days since it's suppose to last in body for up to 48 hrs or are you taking one a day. oral syringes

G

Gland777

Awards
I am taking 1 oral syringe a day..., and that is all I need. I am on day 12 and I woke up this morning feeling very full and tight. I am certain my arms are atleast .25 bigger and my whole body appears more swollen and thicker. I am training legs today and I really look forward to my workout!

D

David220

Awards
So 15 days is all thats needed? can it be used with AAS and if so would it need to be used before, during, at end, or after cycle. Was thinking of doing a Halodrol 50/Oratropin-1 stack and needed info on how to run the cycle.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can run it anytime..before, after or during. 15 to 30 days is optimal. Afte that the receptors downregulate so it's best to take at least a month off of it.

Running it during will give some pretty spectacular pumps which can be a nuisance and painful. Running it after is thought to help with PCT as it increases teste size.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty much set on a 30 day cycle at the end of my winter bulker. I'm gonna start 15days before the end and carry it 15 days into PCT :D

Hyperplasia here I come :hammer:

D

David220

Awards
Beowulf, when you say your gonna run it for 30 days do you mean use the 15 oral syringes over the course of 30 days or use two kits. If its two kits, damn you must be Mr. Big Bank Hank.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I was actually thinking about that b/c I want to do 30 days, but the 5on/2off would make it 38 days. I don't want to waste it, and I'm certainly not Mr. Big Bank, but if I'm gonna do a cycle and take the associated risks, I might as well maximize gains. I'll just pick up an extra shift bartending to make up for it :thumbsup:

L

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
the 5 on 2 off suggestion is for hex and ecto and even then its just a suggestion. oratropin should be used daily. and from personal experience i didnt notice too much in terms of fat loss/muscle definition until about day 18. two kits is expensive but very much worth it imo.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Anybody use oratropin and Vpx's hemogex concurrently?

G

Gland777

Awards
Ok Day 16 and I still feel the full effect of being very anabolic and nitrogen rich. My appetite is very strong and I am sleeping well. This stuff is very interesting. I am use to AAS..., but not anything like this. When I do another AAS cycle..., I believe I am going to really see some new muscle. We will see.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
how much oratrophin-1 are you all taking? the 40mcgs it cones in seems to low of a does. seems like you would need to take at least 2 (total of 80mcgs) per day to n=make it worth it and that would run a pretty penny!!!!:frustrate

G

Gland777

Awards
I believe the 40mcgs of IGF1 / Oratropin is truly a 40mcg dose. When you buy the premixed IGF-1R3 diluted with BA..., as soon as the BA was added to the powder.., the IGF1R3 began to lose its potency. So.., even though you may be injecting 40mcg..., you may only be injecting 20mcg.

I have been using 40mcg of the Oratropin and I am content with the results. I am not sure I would want to go to 80mcg...I think I would be too uncomfortable.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Doses higher than 40 mcg seem to be a waste. Lots of people have accidently dosed 100+ mcg for a week or so and did not report anything exceptional happening. Longer term, I think this would be a bad idea and you could start getting unwanted growth of organs and appendages. I've seen very little difference between running 20 mcg and 40 mcg per day.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Doses higher than 40 mcg seem to be a waste. Lots of people have accidently dosed 100+ mcg for a week or so and did not report anything exceptional happening. Longer term, I think this would be a bad idea and you could start getting unwanted growth of organs and appendages. I've seen very little difference between running 20 mcg and 40 mcg per day.
bio, have you run both the oratropin and regular inj. Lr3 IGF-1?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thahotboy Supplements 8
grila jujitsu IGF-1/GH 5
S IGF-1/GH 0
D IGF-1/GH 7
glipp IGF-1/GH 3