4iu's-6iu's. How much worse is BLOAT??

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last cycle of GH I did was back in Jan05. Did 4iu's 5on/2off with serostim. Did that for 6months and now i've stayed on 2iu's of the same gh 5on/2off b/c it takes so long to build up in your system, i didnt wanna stop it altogether. Anyway, my gains were awesome but the bloat was not so great. Even with an anti-e and cabergoline I held water. About as much as I would on test. Anyway, this time around I plan on using 6iu's 5on/2off of serostim. How much worse will the bloat get? Think it will change much? Thanks

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last cycle of GH I did was back in Jan05. Did 4iu's 5on/2off with serostim. Did that for 6months and now i've stayed on 2iu's of the same gh 5on/2off b/c it takes so long to build up in your system, i didnt wanna stop it altogether. Anyway, my gains were awesome but the bloat was not so great. Even with an anti-e and cabergoline I held water. About as much as I would on test. Anyway, this time around I plan on using 6iu's 5on/2off of serostim. How much worse will the bloat get? Think it will change much? Thanks
GH doesn't build up in your system. It's just that it takes long term use to produce results.
Also, the 5 on 2 off method makes no difference to your cycle other than financial. 2 IUs per day is HRT and probably doesn't make much sense to a guy your age. Unlike AAS, muscle gains are permanent. As long as your training and diet are in check you should keep all of your gains off cycle.

I think the bloat you experienced at 4IUs will be worse at 6. If your results were good at 4, then try doing 4 ED. You won't build up a tolerance to this stuff.

jmb

Awards
anyway to avoid the bloat. i just started this week 6iu for 9 month

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
My dad is on GH replacement theropy and gets prescribed .8-1iu per day. Im taking double that.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
My dad is on GH replacement theropy and gets prescribed .8-1iu per day. Im taking double that.
I am also on replacement therapy, and my dose is 1.5 IU ED which is pretty close to 2. Doses vary depending on the patient's blood work, size and activity level. I think it's a waste of your money to inject 2 IUs year round. Your IGF levels should be decent at 23. As I said before, I think it's OK for you to cycle off - you should keep your gains. I also think that if you go over 4 IUs you'll experience more side effects like water retention.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
But wouldnt 6iu's compared to 4iu's make a diff in muscle gains.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
But wouldnt 6iu's compared to 4iu's make a diff in muscle gains.
For some it might be an ideal dosage; for others the sides will overshadow gains, and at some point the returns per dosage may diminish. Also, GH works much better with AAS for building mass. If you liked the results you got on 4 IUs why change? You don't build a tolerance to this stuff. Of course as you get older you produce less.

If you have the budget to do 6 IUs 5/2 then you could try 4 IUs ED.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
What do you think would produce more muscle. 6iu's 5on/2off or 4iu's ED. Of course either way they will be stacked with aas, t3 and glucophage.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
What do you think would produce more muscle. 6iu's 5on/2off or 4iu's ED. Of course either way they will be stacked with aas, t3 and glucophage.
As I stated earlier, I don't think the answer to dosage is clear; each individual can respond differently. I'm not a believer in taking 2 days off per week. Results manifest over long and consistent cycles. You mentioned earlier that you experienced bloat at 4 IUs. At 6 the sides could be more severe, and include carpal tunnel syndrome. I've read that at very high doses results diminish and sides increase. I think you'll see great results at 4. You'll gain mass on AAS and maintain it during PCT. When you finish the GH cycle your IGF numbers will return to normal quickly, and most of your gains will be permanent. What more can you ask for?

Here's a good way to spilt the dose for cutting: Take 2IUs in the evening at bedtime, and 2 in the morning when you arise. Stay clear of carbs for 2 hours. The first meal could be a zero carb shake with BCAAs and CLA.