I'm on Day 7 of a planned 25 day cycle of LR3 IGF. Dosage thus far has been:

Day 1: 20 mcg into each bicep
Day 2: 20 mcg into each tricep
Day 3: 20 mcg into each pec & 30 mcg into the right bicep
Day 4: 40 mcg into the right lower tricep & 40 mcg into the right upper tricep
Day 5: 40 mcg each into bicep & tricep of right arm
Day 6: 40 mcg into upper tricep of right arm
Day 7: 40 mcg into lower tricep of right arm & 40 mcg into bicep of right arm

My right arm is 1/2" smaller than my left.

I've had no indications of any sort that the IGF is working: No unusual hunger, no tingling/numbness in the hands and fingers, no hypo, no headaches, no pumps, no fat loss/lean mass gain, nothing. Should I be able to tell that it is doing anything at this point?

Thanks for your help.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
skihook,

Sorry I don't know but I will bump this for ya.

CROWLER

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
You're doing something wrong. READ.
maybe you should say whats wrong since hes on cycle. you probably dont want the guy to get hurt because you feel he should have read more. i agree he should know what he doing but i think you should say something.

i dont know whats wrong either. so ill take a few guesses.
-doses shouldn't have jumped from 40 to 80 in only a few days
-should just inject into one trap/tri/bi instead of splitting them up
-should be doing sub q shots

i dont know, those are just guessing

say since i really want to know now.

S

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
You're doing something wrong. READ.
Well, you've confirmed one thing: something is wrong. I dont' think that I'm doing anything wrong though:

I've kept the IGF at least at room temp had have been very careful with it.
I've injected slowly as to not damage the IGF.
I'm using "29 G X 1/2″ 1 CC needle with 100 units and each 10 mark has 5 dividers which will be 20 mcg per click.
I'm using a cutting diet and have been fairly consistent with a 55% Protein/30% Carbs/10% Fats ratio of calories. In grams that comes to 350/225/29 for a total of 2500 kcals per day.
I've been doing a consistent 800 kcals of cardio a day.

I'm having serious doubts about my product but would like to get more information as to what I should expect after one week of IGF LR3. All of my reading points to at least a mild pump and hunger after injections. I've had no excess weight loss.

I would appreciate input from experienced users. The provider of the LGF has responded with "give it time brutha", which I am willing to do. If I get more validations that the product is bad I'll probably purchase from another vendor as a test. I might just be a non-responder.

PS: My "Time on board" statistic on the left indicates that I've done just about as much reading as you. :D j/k

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's because it's a new account... Couldn't access the good one, but that's another story.

You seem to have done research. GOOD. I didn't mean to come across as an ass but there have been so many threads recently asking the most obvious of questions on IGF-1 and they have been answered there.

Long R3 IGF-1 provides near-instant muscle growth when injected in the muscle after training. If you aren't seeing results, either the IGF is bogus or you're doing something wrong. You did not get the product at Muscle-Research, have you?

If you haven't, it might very well be bogus. BUT just in case... Are you using a premixed formula? Are you adding any solvent?

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I call it fake IGF. After one week of IM injects, there is NO WAY you aren't seeing results. I haven't seen ANY non-responders from MR's stuff when they use it properly.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I call it fake IGF. After one week of IM injects, there is NO WAY you aren't seeing results. I haven't seen ANY non-responders from MR's stuff when they use it properly.

How many times have you used IGF and what where your results?

CROWLER

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CROWLER I have used it only once. It was from Muscle-Research. I had researched the stuff for over 10 years.

I split a mg with a friend. Dosed 40mcg IM immediately PWO. The last few doses were 30mcg with much less results. Muscle growth was immediate. Injected only my lagging bodyparts: pecs, bis and a little in the front delts.

Gained ½" on my arms, from 16¾" to 17¼". Gained some strength but nothing spectacular. Kept it all. Great stuff. Keep in mind I did only 14 doses of this.

I felt all the common sides: lethargy, increased libido and just a little bit of fat loss, which is GREAT considering the amount I took on a 210lbs frame.

Will do it again sometime in the future, but with 3mg in 40 days. :)

My next thing will be a 6-7 monther of p-GH tough. Might do the IGF on top of that. I'm in the first week of a 6-week body recomp right now, so it will all wait a little. It's my fist time using androgenic anabolics.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
YOWZA I have wanted to do it but just not in the budget right now.

And your post makes me REALLY want to do it.

Would you say PGH would affect you more like GH or IGF1?

CROWLER

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub didn't get anything out of his IGF-1, and I believe he got it from MR.

I don't think it works for everyone, but I for one sure want to try! :D

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub didn't get anything out of his IGF-1, and I believe he got it from MR.

thats not very good considering how expensive it is.

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
p-GH is most definitely more like GH. I have no idea how old you are, CROWLER, but the rejuvenating effect of GH feels simply incredible and I'm only 38. To be able to train intensely 5 x a week making good gains VS 3-4 and constantly fighting overtraining is the big difference between high GH levels and low GH levels. I simply can't imagine what it will be like when I'm 50. Hopefully I'll be on HRT. :D

Of course for someone in his '30s or '40s, GH and IGF-1 make a simply huge difference.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

it's true. only thing it did for me was hurt my wallet. 50mcg's for 20 days both times if i remember correctly. once was omegalabs IGF, second was MR's. i've heard that for my weight, i should be using ~100mcg's a day and right now, that's just not feasible.

i doubt i'll give it another try though.

S

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
only thing it did for me was hurt my wallet. 50mcg's for 20 days both times if i remember correctly. once was omegalabs IGF, second was MR's. i've heard that for my weight, i should be using ~100mcg's a day and right now, that's just not feasible.
Wow, that's discouraging to say the least. I was ready to give it another go with a different supplier but I certainly don't feel like tossing any more money out the window. How much do you weigh?

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What to expect?

It's hard to say.. I for one tend to experience very low sides to just about anything... I've used insulin, and almost never felt remotely close to going hypo (though I always ate a proper slin meal).... Then in the midst of a aas/slin cycle, I started some igf @ 50mcg a day... and within days, my body started getting some mighty unusual cramping, and twitching issues... muscles in my forarms, face, odd places on my gut, calves you name it would cramp up or twitch... I was sore, sort of like working out, but sore and tired... And the only way to explain it was, I was growing pretty heavily during those brief stints... my tongue almost jumped down my throat one night.. (that was a bit scary)

Between the slin, slin meals, igf, and aas... my muscles were packed and screaming... the igf was the only thing added that made the difference from feeling sort of normal to experienceing the above sides. now If I took the insulin out (which I don't use anymore... at least till I'm ready to for real in a year or more..lol), I doubt I would have experienced any that as well. And during the pct portion of my cycle while on IGF, I did not experience it again...

So what I'm trying to say, it's a combination of all things... If it's a IGF only cycle... I seriously wouldn't expect a whole lot out of it.. to me IGF, should be used in conjunction with AAS at the very least... or for pct from a AAS cycle. Unless of course you can afford to run it at much higher doses.. then it may be worth while... or perhaps run it with HGH? (like I am now.. :twisted:)... and of course to take full advantage of what IGF does... slin really is the ticket with lots of food right behind it. (disclaimer slin can kill you).

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems like you guys are saying my results are way out of the ordinary?

P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just another note: On my current cycle I'm using HGH 5iu ED 6 on / 2 0ff and igf 3 weeks on / 3 weeks off.

During the on portion of both hgh, and igf the pain in my forearms and shoulders rises to new levels... So obviously a dose of 50mcg ED, does do something... on it's own, probably not a whole lot, unless it's cycled very long periods of time like hgh.

I'd say it's still best with insulin and aas without a doubt.

Last edited:
P

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It seems like you guys are saying my results are way out of the ordinary?
Could be.... Seems results are all over the place depending on the person. I like the stuff.... but didn't really feel it unless it was in combonation with other stuff as I mentioned.

Consider yourself lucky. :)

Last edited:
S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That, I AM... I'm on day 5 of my first-ever androgen cycle and my arms are already up ½" ... I haven't trained them yet... Just feeling huge... Using 10mg of e...max.... :p

S

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Just ordered a vial from MR. I figured that the opportunity cost of missing out on a potentially great lean mass builder outweighed the price of finding out. Also, if this product produces results I can go back to my original vendor with proof that something was amiss with his IGF.

Otherwise, I'll report back here with the results so that others can be informed as to the chances for success with IGF.

S

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
Just thought I'd post the results of the second IGF product:

Nothin, nada, zilch. I don't understand it but it is what it is.

Now, on to a SD/Tren/Test cycle - Heh Heh. :)

S

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
The first was from mc and the second was from mr. Neither had any effect.

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAMN. I'd be REALLY interested in seeing if you would have any results from Oratropin-1 if you ever get around to trying it... It's still IGF-1 but the delivery method is totally different. Personally, I have a real hard time believing that IGF-1 can have no effect on someone because after all it is your body's growth factor. To me that would be like an insulin non-responder or better yet, a food non-responder............

Oh well. That cycle of yours looks simply AWESOME. I think I'mma copy it. :)