GH into PCT?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is it a good idea to have your GH cycle overlap into your PCT from the other compounds into your cycle? My thought is that it would help retain lbm gains and decrease fat gain during PCT from AAS. Then after your PCT from the AAS you can come off the GH. Any thoughts?

Mr.50

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I thought that a lot of people use it to bridge cycles??

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I think a general answer to your question is yes... also that it can't be helped since AAS cycles are measured in weeks while gh cycles are measured in months.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
True true. But I was planning to bring my GH to a close at the same time (I had started it earlier then the aas) but I am thinking now about getting one more kit or splitting a kit and continuing it through the traditional PCT. Does it aid PCT at all (for the boys I mean) like I hear that IGF does?

I think a general answer to your question is yes... also that it can't be helped since AAS cycles are measured in weeks while gh cycles are measured in months.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
not that i've heard but you should be able to keep more gains with the GH.

FreakNasty22

Awards
i'd run it 4 weeks after your cycle ends along with 40mcg/day of igf

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does the IGF contribute to fat gain? I am more worried about not regaining as much fat then I am about retaining lbm. I could live with losing some lbm (weight class sport) as long as the lbm retention still outpaced the rebound fat gain.

i'd run it 4 weeks after your cycle ends along with 40mcg/day of igf

FreakNasty22

Awards
what i'm saying is that if he's been running the hgh throughout his entire cycle, why not keep running until four weeks after his last shot, running igf-1 with it would help alot

FreakNasty22

Awards
also since you've been running hgh this long your natural production might have been downregulated significantly, if that's the case, if you quit the hgh and run just igf for pct, it probably won't work as good, alot of people ssay igf quits working after 25-50 days, they don't know why but they think it's because it shuts down natural hgh production, If you keep running your hgh 4 weeks after your last shot and run it with igf you don't run the risk of the igf not working, just a theory, i am not a scientist by any means

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what i'm saying is that if he's been running the hgh throughout his entire cycle, why not keep running until four weeks after his last shot, running igf-1 with it would help alot
ok, i gotcha. and i agree.

FreakNasty22

Awards
i'd have to say after using igf several times before, that it works much better with hgh added, and i'm using a much smaller dose than before

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any idea if the IGF with increase fat gain?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
freaknasty, you mind if i email you? got a couple questions better suited through email.

FreakNasty22

Awards
i'd pin if i were you, just my 2 cents muscle-research is good to go

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So FreakNasty it appears that I am going to run the GH and IGF-1 into PCT. It will look like this

IGF-1 50mcgs per day 5 on 2 off 4 weeks

GH 3ius Per Day 5 on 2 off 4 weeks

Any thoughts? Also do you really think this will keep the fat off and help to bring the boys back up an running (I heard IGF-1 helps fill them out again)?

especially with hgh

FreakNasty22

Awards
yeah, that sounds like a winner, it will definitely help keep the fat off , and definitely will help hpta recovery

FreakNasty22

Awards
i'm on the jins right now at 4iu's a day, and the fat is coming off nicely, but I also have my diet and cardio down to a science

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice I have been on the Jins at 3ius per day 5 on 2 off for about 3 months and I am the largest and most ripped I have ever been, about 195lbs at 9% and 5'8''. My diet has been good but I don't lift all I do is boxing training and some competitve fights (not this summer though during cycle, too heavy). So I feel that my comp is pretty good without true resistance training. Everyone says I should lift but I really feel it cuts into the effectivness of my boxing workouts. Anyway I am interested in making this ,y best PCT yet so we will see. Thanks again for the advice bro.

i'm on the jins right now at 4iu's a day, and the fat is coming off nicely, but I also have my diet and cardio down to a science