• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Troll-la-la-la-la...

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you are here asking for help and when someone takes the time to ask you for details you don't even bother writing "brand", you just write "the best hgh", being just as elusive as in the first question?
Go **** yourself.

Even if I were to tell you which HGH brand is the best you wouldn't even know how to begin to source it, and even if you did you would get ****ed over by fakes.

**** you

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don’t waste money on overpriced supplements... Fancy bottle, high sticker price, false hope and no results...
The OP was asking about HGH not a supplement. He just posted in the wrong section cowboy, and hasn't posted in 12 days, so I imagine he took the above poster's advice and F*ck3d off. Just a guess.

Since you chimed in about supplements. Care to offer what brand(s) you consider "overpriced; false hope; no results"? or is it all of them?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And he said HGH Supp brother, not real HGH so read fully before commenting troll!
Supplements are not for 'nutrition', and I agree with you. I get my nutrition from food too.

I can read, can you? This is the ANABOLICS / IGF-1/GH section. It's not about supplements, so he meant real GH or he's not that bright and can't read. Like you.

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 9.49.18 AM.png

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who cares if he put it in the wrong section , just help the guy out.
Help him with what? He never made it clear what he wanted. He was asked clarifying questions. No answer.
He painted himself an idiot and was called out, so why do you care? Help the guy out.

We know now whatever it is, he found it! (It is right above your post.)

Here, let me make it easier for you.
Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 11.36.16 AM.png