Initial Thoughts on MK-667

MRP80

Awards
I impulsively purchased some capsule form MK-667 from the "bro" at the local supplement shop. He offered me a 2 month supply of Hardcore Formulations MK-667 for the price of one ($80). Online research shows mixed reviews for this product, so I went in to this half thinking the product was bunk. I am on day 4 of the product and my results have been interesting.

Hardcore Formulations MK-667 comes in capsule form. Each bottle is 60 capsules at 12.5mg/capsule, essentially a 1 month supply running at 25mg/day. I plan on running this product for at least 2 months maybe more.

I am looking for a natural test booster to run along with this. Possibly a transdermal product that requires no PCT (Sustain Alpha?). Looking for recommendations. I plan on running the MK at 25mg per day, dosed at the same time. However, after reading mixed reviews I have split up my doses the first 3 days between day time and before bed to see which I prefer. I will also be adding a Choline and Huperzine A product today.

29 year old male, approx. 185lbs around 15% body fat.

My reasons for using MK-667:
- Help give a slight edge on a lean bulk adding muscle/strength after a couple years out of the gym.
- Improved sleep and sense of well being.
- Improved joint function/repair
- Did not want to mess with PHs or AAS. Do not want to have to run post cycle therapy.

My experience so far:

Day 1 - September 10 - Morning Weight: 185lbs. Took 12.5mg at 11:30am in fasted state before lunch. Nothing too noticeable. Slightly lethargic in the afternoon after lunch. Took second 12.5mg dose around 5:30pm. Ate a semi-carb heavy dinner. Felt extremely gassy. Felt bloated almost immediately. Also my body felt warm and had the feeling of a food pump, which I've never experienced before. I was hungry and consumed much more than I usually would have. Felt like my meal was going straight to my muscles and felt very full. Felt great. Veins in forearms appeared slightly more pronounced and had a strange overall feeling. I also noticed my vision got sharper. Vision seemed clear or more enhanced. Very strange. My weight before I went to bed was 189.6. Went to bed and had vivid dreams but woke up several times throughout the night. Not very restful.

Day 2 - September 11 - Woke up groggy, bloated and extremely gassy with an unusual feeling all day. Slightly irritable. Took Gas X and low dose aspirin for help with bloat and gas. Took 12.5mg at 11:30am and was instantly hungry. I broke my fast early and ate a ton of food and kept snacking all day. I took second dosage at 4:30pm and ate dinner around 7pm and went to bed before 9pm. Still groggy and kind of strange feeling. Body pump feeling was gone. My weight before bed was 191.6 lbs. Slept great. Vivid dreams (sexual) and did not wake up once.

Day 3 - September 12 - Woke up feeling restful. Very motivated and good mood. Grogginess and irritable feeling was gone. Took first dosage at 11:30am fasted pre lunch. Appetite was ok, but took high dosage of Radiate fat burner in the morning which curbed my appetite. I also dosed a tab of potassium which is supposed to help with bloat. After work, went and worked out and had excellent work out. I had been feeling achy during my workout last Sunday and aches were gone. Deadlifted 265 lbs 5 times which is quite heavy for me. Muscles felt nice and full. Did full body intense workout so wasn't working for pumps but still looked solid and very filled out. Had some looks in the gym, which I don't normally get. Took 2nd dose of 12.5mg after workout around 9:00pm pre post workout meal. Ate piece of salmon, ON whey, oats and peanut butter 30 minutes after dosage. Went to bed. Woke up several times during sleep. Not as restful. Pre workout weight was 185.8lbs

TODAY - September 13 - Woke up at 4:00am (unusual). Felt rested but sort of like I still needed another hour of sleep. Once I got up I was good to go. Weight this morning was 184.6lbs I will be taking full 25 mgs shortly along with potassium tab and will report effects later.

Within two days my weight has fluctuated approx. 7 lbs. One other side effect I've noted is crampy feet at night. A lot of info here, but thought it may be interesting. I will post some photos and continue to post my results. I'm open to suggestions and welcome any input.

MRP80

Awards
Here you can see my weight fluctuations from my digital scale.

This is me at 184 this morning (excuse awkward photos):
IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

Attachments

MRP80

Awards
I ordered a month worth of MK from IRC today purely to compare the results to what I’m feeling from the Hardcore Formulations brand. May go 90 days on this with the additional product.

Additional observations:

I lost my bloat so quick I experimented today and skipped potassium dosing to see if my weight would go back up. After a days worth of food I’m up to 189 before bed. The gas I experienced has not returned.

Felt hypo tonight after eating two small slices of pizza after work. Interesting I have only felt hypo in the evenings after carbs. Never after carbs during the day. Both times have been after dinner around 7:30. Will continue potassium tomorrow to help with bloat.

Sleep last night was terrible. Only slept 4 hours. Couldn’t fall asleep til 12 and woke up at 4am. However didn’t feel as bad I normally would. Have been using heavy stims this week due to a lot going on but will reduce use beginning tomorrow. Stims typically don’t effect my sleep this much and think the MK may be contributing to lack of sleep the past two nights.

Interesting: I woke up yesterday with a tweaked left neck muscle. Thought surely it was from my workout on Wednesday night. After reading some other MK logs I have seen others report a sore neck on MK. Maybe not a coincidence? Even more interesting is when I felt hypo this evening, the area in my neck that felt tweaked felt like it was throbbing. Very unusual. Hypo feeling is gone and Since then I can hardly feel any discomfort in my neck.

Working out lower body in the morning trying to keep pressure off my neck.

Will continue to report on my experience.

MRP80

Awards
Slept really well last night and had some vivid dreams which I can still recall. Neck still sore upon waking.

Dosed only 12.5mg fasted upon waking.

Worked out fasted and had excellent work out. I used more machines than free weights for stabilization to keep my neck supported but managed to have a great workout. Neck did not bother me at all. Pump was great and very full.

Just got home and feel very relaxed. No stims today. Hope to relax and eat a lot today. No hypo feeling after eating oats with my post workout shake.

Another thing to note: sex drive has been almost nonexistent since i started working out again and cutting back on a lot of drinking almost 3 months ago. I added arginine and ornithine supplement two days ago and this morning I finally woke up at full attention. Good stuff.

MRP80

Awards
I’ve kept my dosage at 12.5mg since Saturday. Have not gotten that hypoglycemic feeling since dropping dosage but I have been extremely sleepy since then. My daughter is home sick from school today and I took a 2.5 hour long nap while she was sleeping. I NEVER nap for more than 10-15 minutes. Woke up and I’m still sleepy. Appetite is also way up and eating clean has been hard. It can be noted that the sleepy feeling is actually kind of nice. I’m typically very wired. It feels nice to be so relaxed and being able to sleep at free will. May have to change dosage times during the week so it doesn’t effect my productivity at work.

Work out Sunday was excellent. Came home with great pump and my wife said it was the biggest I’ve looked since college. Also noticed an increase in vascularity in forearms and I have begun to see the vein in my bicep despite some added fat and water weight.

Strain in my neck is nearly gone and has not effected my workout.

Will continue posting...

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
It's a good thing you purchased some from the other place to compare to the capsules you got. Do you have a scale to measure the powder yet? I'm finding out that mk677 has purity issues. Better purity vs. best purity can mean the difference between raising your igf-1 by 95 points (better purity) or up to 150 points (best purity) as I found out the hard way with many blood tests. Wish you luck. Everyone seems to mention lethargy and tiredness, I'm just the opposite, mk677 gives me great daytime energy, super sleep, strong dreams, and improved cognition, not to mention enhanced recuperation from workouts + small but noticeable regular gains over time which add up, but this is only with the best purity stuff, if it is only so-so purity, I hardly notice a difference from my regular self. I have even ordered some from China that was only better quality and not best, you really got to be careful out there. MK677 is hard to synthesize, then it must be dried and purified properly. Better purity vs best purity can mean the difference between the equivalent of 3iu vs 4iu of Chinese pharm grade gh.

MRP80

Awards
Hey Tregar,

Thanks for your comments. I enjoyed reading much of your thread and have utilized some of your suggestions such as including the arginine, ornithine and phosphatidylcholine. I have yet to purchase the huperzine, but will be making the purchase soon. I have noticed that I had greater energy and less effect on appetite at 25mgs but got that hypoglycemic feelings a few times and my sleep was not as good. Right now I'm just tinkering with the dosage to see what the effects are until I'm comfortable with a set dosage. I think its strange how tired/hungry I got at 12.5mgs but no such effects at 25mg.

The MK I purchased from IRC is in solution form for convenience sake. Hopefully the solution isn't any less quality than the powder. I hope to receive it soon so I should be able to comment on its effects.

Will continue to post updates.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I read alot of people mentioning lethargy, a couple spoke of hypoglycemia for the first sevearl days. I myself have experienced zero side effects, and sing all the praises of the side effect free stuff in my own thread. I don't read of lethargy in the studies, so that always surprises me. I do suggest reading the following article below for a better understanding of mk677. I am beginning to think I am in a severe minority of people who don't get lethargy from it.

The compound is just not meant for some people, as everyone seems to react differenctly. If it personally gave me lethargy every day, I would either lower dosage or not use it but rather switch to real growth hormone or ghrp2 combos, etc. My only problem I have discovered is learning how to avoid fake and non-pure stuff, as when I take non-pure stuff, I feel virtually no different from my normal self, while the very pure stuff helps me with gains in the gym, better recuperation, daily energy and great mood, better sleep, strong dreams, better cognition, etc. Non-pure stuff only elevated my igf-1 about 95 points, but the very pure stuff sent me +145 points, equivalent to around 4iu of pharm grade gh from China, and mk677 is exceptional imho at high purity.

hxxp://mindandmuscle.net/articles/beauty-modern-science-ibutamoren-mk-677/
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/beauty-modern-science-ibutamoren-mk-677/

MRP80

Awards
Hey Tregar,

I’ll check out that article later today.

I increased dosage to 25mg this morning. The lethargy is not enough for me to discontinue my use and I think it may be subsiding a bit. Didn’t feel much lethargy yesterday and I feel pretty awake this morning. I think this effect may be subsiding.

Here is a photo from me this morning (Day 10). I woke up at 188.1lbs with digital body fat indicated at 16.1%. Diet could be much cleaner but hope my increased appetite subsides soon with the lethargy.

Haven’t lifted since Sunday but will be lifting tonight. May post a post workout pump photo.
IMG_0384.JPG

MRP80

Awards
Tregar, I just read that article and it makes me wonder why anyone wouldn't want to run MK. After looking at the photo I posted this morning and the photos I posted on Day 4, it honestly looks like my arms are a bit bigger and I look a little more filled out. I hope the results only get better and I'm excited for the extended use of this.

I had my bloods taken approximately a year ago for my annual check up. I don't remember my exact free test number but my test levels came back in the normal range. Besides the arginine and ornithine I haven't taken anything that would have messed with my test levels so I would assume they are still in normal range. Do you think I should try running a natural test product along with the MK? I do not want to add anything that would make me run PCT. I want something relatively "healthy" and something to make me feel more "alpha".

Thanks again!

MRP80

Awards
Excellent work out tonight. Was very methodical hitting various muscle groups. Mind/muscle connection was great. Primary exercises were dead lifts and flat/decline bench. Was able to deadlift 285x5 then did several sets of moderate weight stiff leg dead’s after doing 5 sets of reg dead lifts in the heavy 5-8 rep range.

Pump was a little unusual. Felt very swollen and could really feel the blood in my muscles but appearance-wise didn’t look extraordinary. I kept looking in the mirror expecting to look huge, but only looked slightly pumped. No significant vascularity today. Trying to build solid mass so not really concerned even though I’m a sucker for a great pump.

Last thing to note is that I have yet to have a bad work out on MK. I feel strong and I really feel like I’m working the muscles. Exercises feel very productive and I really feel like I can isolate muscles and break them down with pausing and slow movements.

Product from IRC finally shipped so hopefully I can comment on its quality soon.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
Love the report mpr80, glad to hear your workouts on the stuff are great, same here. Look forward to your report on the other place as well. I have no comment on whether you should run a natural test product, as I switched to TRT back in March due to declining test levels over time, however the TRT + mk677 has been great. mk677 has better nitrogen retention than even HGH, so the fact that you are getting bigger quickly could be a part of it as well. Recuperation is also accelerated. I still have HGH kits in the fridge, but stick with the mk677 as I love the results thus far. It saves a ton of money and similar results to 3 to 4iu of HGH. But yes, in combination with higher testosterone, the results are greatly amplified.

MRP80

Awards
Man I got super tired today. Took 25mg upon waking with breakfast. Got through most of my workout before my energy level crashed and was literally yawning in the gym. Came home, ate and took a light nap. Been laying around all day and still tired (and hungry/snacking mood). Woke from nap and my feet were numb/tingling. First time really experiencing the tingly feeling to a significant degree.

Finally received the stuff from irc and will dose 25mg tomorrow morning.

MRP80

Awards
Couldn’t help myself and dosed 12.5mg of the IRC liquid yesterday before bed. Slept like a rock and had very vivid dreams. Still a little sleepy upon waking.

Can’t take the tiredness all day so I may switch my dosing to evening times to ward off the sleepiness.

Last thing to note is my weight keeps going up and up. I weighed almost 192lbs this morning after using restroom. My body fat continues to go up too and I’ve got to get my diet in check just keep hoping my appetite levels out. I want to eat everything in the house especially carbs.

Working out after church and will report back later.

MRP80

Awards
Here is a photo from this morning. Definitely look bigger. Still sleepy. About to go work out.

IMG_0444.JPG

MRP80

Awards
Got through my work out yesterday. Lifted pretty heavy and felt strong but damn I was tired throughout the work out even with a lot of pre workout formula. Pump was good but definitely look bloated. Haven't been too sore after last few workouts so recovery effects may be kicking in. My jeans also feel much tighter and I think my legs are growing.

After workout I remained TIRED. It was such a chore to do any basic errands throughout the day or just get my laundry done.

I have noticed that on days that I don't fast, I get extremely tired. On days I have fasted, I seem to have better energy. I wonder if this has anything to do with carbs/insulin levels. I am fasting today, so I am curious to see how my energy levels are.

I only dosed 12.5mg of the IRC MK for two days compared to the Hardcore Formulations capsules for about 2 weeks. I have also only dosed IRC in the evening compared to mostly morning with HF. My sleep seems better on the IRC but it may be because I've been dosing it later. The tiredness and all other effects seem to be about the same.

Dthcore, give me a few more days and I can give you a better evaluation between the two brands.

wrastler163

Awards
Nice. I’m about a week or 2 in, not working out cause I’ve got a broken hand(trying to speed recovery), so I’ve got a slightly different perspective. I can say that with 0 working out I look bigger/fuller. I assume most of that is due to the increased N retention but still a nice effect. More vivid dreams, and the hunger/cravings is very real been craving garbage like never before. Ran through a 6 pack of ice cream sanwiches in like 2 days lol. Gonna have to get that in check soon, but so far I can say I like mk-677 a lot. Excited to get back in the gym w/ it soon

MRP80

Awards
Wrastler, have you experienced any of the tiredness? Today was a little better but still sluggish overall. It’s crazy how MK just makes you want to eat everything bad for you. I took 25 mg of the IRC stuff around 5 tonight. Will see how I feel tomorrow.

Need to get this diet in check or I’m gonna start looking fat soon. Don’t want my body fat to get above 18%. Hovering just under 17% right now.

wrastler163

Awards
Wrastler, have you experienced any of the tiredness? Today was a little better but still sluggish overall. It’s crazy how MK just makes you want to eat everything bad for you. I took 25 mg of the IRC stuff around 5 tonight. Will see how I feel tomorrow.

Need to get this diet in check or I’m gonna start looking fat soon. Don’t want my body fat to get above 18%. Hovering just under 17% right now.
Honestly I can’t say for sure, I’ve been going back and forth on whether or not I’m noticing more lethargy or if it’s in my mind. I do think I have a little, but nothing crippling yet. I’m taking12.5 mg’s right Before bed

MRP80

Awards
Wrastler, consider yourself lucky. The drowsiness I get from this stuff is ridiculous.

I dosed 25mg of the IRC product around 5pm yesterday. Ate like a horse for dinner but a few hours later I felt more awake and never really felt full. I got to bed around 10:30 but my sleep wasn't very good. I did dream vividly about taste testing some delicious food but I woke up a few times throughout the night.

I typically fast until Noon but my hunger this morning was crazy and I just broke down and feasted at 9:30 (huge cup of oatmeal with banana, whey, peanut butter, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage patty and I'm still hungry). I can feel the sleepiness creeping in so had to pop a fat burner with some coffee just to feel awake to get some work done.

If my appetite and the sleepiness doesn't chill out I may have to reconsider this. I'm on week 3 and was hoping the sleepiness would have subsides by now.

Last note: I don't call the sleepiness "lethargy" because that's how I would describe the way I feel when I'm sick and weak. This is a completely different feeling. More like a bear in hibernation. Just totally relaxed and drowsy. No weakness. Feel like I could really push some weight and my muscles feel full. I would assume this is how a baby feels. Just tons of GH in their system and all they do is eat, sleep and grow.

MRP80

Awards
Here is a post work out pic from last night. Had fantastic work out. No sleepiness. Great mind/muscle connection. This was another work out where I felt like I was much bigger and leaner than I actually looked. Muscles were hard as a rock and I felt like I was “on” something.

Did moderate weight walking lunges, wall sits to failure and leg extensions. my quads felt hard as rocks. Followed up with flat bench, bent over barbell rows and standing military press plus some misc exercises including light abs.

Again, in my head my muscles felt 2x the size and hardness than they appear in the photo.

I think after doing pretty exhaustive legs to begin each work out, my pump gets depleted by the time I’m done. I think this accounts for me feeling bigger than I actually appear. Idk.

IMG_5061.JPG

MRP80

Awards
Another photo from a different perspective

Something to Note: That vein in my bicep is NEVER visible even when I was at my best shape several years ago. I think that can be attributed to the MK.

IMG_5059.JPG

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I read alot of people mentioning lethargy, a couple spoke of hypoglycemia for the first sevearl days. I myself have experienced zero side effects, and sing all the praises of the side effect free stuff in my own thread. I don't read of lethargy in the studies, so that always surprises me. I do suggest reading the following article below for a better understanding of mk677. I am beginning to think I am in a severe minority of people who don't get lethargy from it.

The compound is just not meant for some people, as everyone seems to react differenctly. If it personally gave me lethargy every day, I would either lower dosage or not use it but rather switch to real growth hormone or ghrp2 combos, etc. My only problem I have discovered is learning how to avoid fake and non-pure stuff, as when I take non-pure stuff, I feel virtually no different from my normal self, while the very pure stuff helps me with gains in the gym, better recuperation, daily energy and great mood, better sleep, strong dreams, better cognition, etc. Non-pure stuff only elevated my igf-1 about 95 points, but the very pure stuff sent me +145 points, equivalent to around 4iu of pharm grade gh from China, and mk677 is exceptional imho at high purity.

hxxp://mindandmuscle.net/articles/beauty-modern-science-ibutamoren-mk-677/
http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/beauty-modern-science-ibutamoren-mk-677/
Can you PM me where you get the pure mk from? I think the mk caps I’m using are either fake or not potent enough. I’m just not seeing/feeling much of a difference.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
HellAtlantic said:
Can you PM me where you get the pure mk from? I think the mk caps I’m using are either fake or not potent enough. I’m just not seeing/feeling much of a difference.
Personally blood tested irc bio, very good stuff. My personal favorite and have no affiliation with them. Other possible contenders are narrowslabs and purerawz but have no exp with last two.

HellAtlantic, mk677 is commonly faked and has purity issues, I once bought some from auction, and it was absolutely terrible. A friend of mine got some in liquid form that was terrible as well.I personally like to swish the pure powder around in my mouth, I can tell the difference between very pure and not so pure very well, as I have been doing this for months. I also got some from China that was so-so, even the stuff direct from china can vary depending on which pharm you go with. The very pure stuff gives a lingering almost 45 min long taste in the mouth that lingers and lingers and has a wicked punch to tastebuds. The irc stuff is like this as well besides scoring high in bloodwork. The very pure stuff gives me great sleep and strong dreams, faster recuperation from workouts, slow but steady gains, daytime energy and pumps, this is how I respond to very high purity stuff, love it. p.s. I posted an update in my thread comparing my 6 month mk677 bloods with those in the studies at 6 months and 12 months. Graph is very similar to my own bloodwork, rise, peak and leveling out.

Even though I started out at the equivalent of 4iu hgh back in march (when mk677 peaked), due to tolerance, 6 months later my bloodwork reads the equivalent of 3.4iu of HGH after 6 months of mk677, this is still not bad as an extra 100 points igf-1 still makes a significant difference in recovery, slow but steady muscle growth, great sleep, etc.
I only hope it can continue...so that's why I will continue to do bloodwork every few months, to track what is going on.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
HellAtlantic said:

Personally blood tested irc bio, very good stuff. My personal favorite and have no affiliation with them. Other possible contenders are narrowslabs and purerawz but have no exp with last two.

HellAtlantic, mk677 is commonly faked and has purity issues, I once bought some from auction, and it was absolutely terrible. A friend of mine got some in liquid form that was terrible as well.I personally like to swish the pure powder around in my mouth, I can tell the difference between very pure and not so pure very well, as I have been doing this for months. I also got some from China that was so-so, even the stuff direct from china can vary depending on which pharm you go with. The very pure stuff gives a lingering almost 45 min long taste in the mouth that lingers and lingers and has a wicked punch to tastebuds. The irc stuff is like this as well besides scoring high in bloodwork. The very pure stuff gives me great sleep and strong dreams, faster recuperation from workouts, slow but steady gains, daytime energy and pumps, this is how I respond to very high purity stuff, love it. p.s. I posted an update in my thread comparing my 6 month mk677 bloods with those in the studies at 6 months and 12 months. Graph is very similar to my own bloodwork, rise, peak and leveling out.

Even though I started out at the equivalent of 4iu hgh back in march (when mk677 peaked), due to tolerance, 6 months later my bloodwork reads the equivalent of 3.4iu of HGH after 6 months of mk677, this is still not bad as an extra 100 points igf-1 still makes a significant difference in recovery, slow but steady muscle growth, great sleep, etc.
I only hope it can continue...so that's why I will continue to do bloodwork every few months, to track what is going on.
Are you buying from an overseas source or are you based in America buying from a domestic source. My source was from an American online company so while i don’t think I was given fake stuff I must’ve been given lower potency caps.

MRP80

Awards
Had a stressful day yesterday and ended up drinking about 4 glasses of red wine when I got home. I skipped my dosage yesterday evening since I was drinking and I wanted to resume taking the IRC product in the morning anyways. My sleep last night was pretty bad after skipping my dose for the day. Woke up several times throughout the night and couldn't get back to sleep.

Took 25mg of IRC upon waking with breakfast. Its been several hours and I am still full from breakfast and I have no lethargy. I am running pretty well on only 1 cup of black coffee for the morning and no fat burners. Hopefully i've put the sleepiness and insane appetite behind me. Will be working out tonight.

Admin_Error

Awards
Just wanted to pop on in here and share a few things. tregar as always provides great information. I think with MK-677 one should start with a lower dose 12.5 for 6 weeks then go to to the full dose of 25, this would be a lot better to assets tolerances/sides. Remember less is more and I think people forget that sometimes. Now there could be many reason why one is lethargic/sleepy, bloated etc etc. For starters you IGF-1 is now higher then what it was before and your body needs time to adapt, but in due time MK-677 sides do pass with time. There is hope! Unless you fall in the rare category where side are indeed crazy and you need to run lower. Then there the unfortunate of that MK-677 not for you. For me I have zero side.

As far more cases goes for lethargic/sleepy etc this is were blood work comes in. low B12, low iron, low test, to low of estrogen or to high etc etc all plays a role in how you feel overall and anyone of those things or even all of them can cause problems. Right now we don't need to talk about that.

For you I would drop the MK-677 to 12.5 and take about 5 hours before bed and stick with that for about 6 weeks. Take note of your feelings, sides, etc and if all if good then bump to 25 and then compare again to how you are feeling etc and if needed potential lower back to 12.5 or worse case stop.

Good quality MK makes a big difference as mentioned before and for me my blood work show +153 from my baseline about 4 weeks in. I do have a thread going that you can pop into.

Anyhow keep up the good work!

MRP80

Awards
Hey boys I’ll provide an update later but feeling good today. Glad it’s the weekend! Cheers to huge gains
IMG_0485.JPG

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
mk677 is weak in terms of anabolism. thats not a big factor of the compound tbh. its great to stack, but solo sucks for any positive gains

MRP80

Awards
So the past few days I have not been nearly as sleepy as before and although I’m quite hungry I tend to stay full for longer after my meals and have had better discipline over my calories.

I have noticed that upon taking the MK from IRC in the morning fasted the past few days (along with my other vitamins and supps) I have gotten kind of tired/nauseous for about 15 minutes. It’s nothing extreme, just worth noting. About 15 minutes later I feel pretty damn good and my mood is pretty elevated.

Although I have also experienced the sleepiness on IRC it has not been nearly as bad as on the HF capsules. This may also just be due to me being past that 2-3 week period I have read about. I would prob stick with IRC over any capsule but since I have the supply I will continue with the caps once I run out of IRC.

BTW I woke up weighing approx 193.5lbs at 16.6% body fat this morning.

Pinggolfee: I mentioned in my first post I wanted something natural to stack the MK with and I’m still looking for suggestions. I just don’t want anything that I need PCT for and would prefer something natural.

Admin_Error

Awards
mk677 is weak in terms of anabolism. thats not a big factor of the compound tbh. its great to stack, but solo sucks for any positive gains
Am running it solo and I can say that by it self it's still great. Lots of positives from sleep, recovery, strength, slow but steady fat-loss etc. Not to mention the longer you run the better it gets. So to say it suck solo is wrong. Gains are there on a solo run. Stacking it with something else would be icing on the cake, but solo run is also fine.

So the past few days I have not been nearly as sleepy as before and although I’m quite hungry I tend to stay full for longer after my meals and have had better discipline over my calories.

I have noticed that upon taking the MK from IRC in the morning fasted the past few days (along with my other vitamins and supps) I have gotten kind of tired/nauseous for about 15 minutes. It’s nothing extreme, just worth noting. About 15 minutes later I feel pretty damn good and my mood is pretty elevated.

Although I have also experienced the sleepiness on IRC it has not been nearly as bad as on the HF capsules. This may also just be due to me being past that 2-3 week period I have read about. I would prob stick with IRC over any capsule but since I have the supply I will continue with the caps once I run out of IRC.

Pinggolfee: I mentioned in my first post I wanted something natural to stack the MK with and I’m still looking for suggestions. I just don’t want anything that I need PCT for and would prefer something natural.
Are you fine with peptides?

MRP80

Awards
Am running it solo and I can say that by it self it's still great. Lots of positives from sleep, recovery, strength, slow but steady fat-loss etc. Not to mention the longer you run the better it gets. So to say it suck solo is wrong. Gains are there on a solo run. Stacking it with something else would be icing on the cake, but solo run is also fine.

Are you fine with peptides?
Sorry man, I have no experience with any other GH compound than this. I have light experience with PHs in the past (over 5 years ago) but nothing such as this.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established

Well then in that case you’re pretty much limited to creatine lol...

MRP80

Awards
I second AdminError. My strength, pumps, weight and vascularity has gone up on MK alone within about 3 weeks. Mind muscle connection is better than ever, muscle fullness is great and I think I’m just now hitting the sweet spot.