My first time with mk677, all advice is welcome.

HATE

Awards
Last night was day 12 of my 90 day run with MK677. I'm "researching" this chemical for it's tissue regenerating abilities. Right now I'm not trying to bulk up but I'm not gonna complain if I gain some size over the next 3 months, my main goal is to heal some damaged areas of my body. My body has gotten very dysfunctional from modern living and as a result I'm pretty sure I've attained some wear and tear on parts that aren't working the way they should be. Because of my dysfunctions/injuries there are several things I'm avoiding so my regular workout routine isn't impressive nor is my physique. Right now my workouts revolve around inverted rows with gymnastic rings and the farmers walk with water jugs, I strained my lower back last week on the farmers walk so I'm taking it easy with that for now. Other than those two prime movements I incorporate the exercises from Original Strength every day, if you don't know what OS is (corrective exercise) just look it up on youtube and you'll find tons of videos. My routine probablt sounds weird but that's what I have to work with and it's what's tolerable for right now, I'm trying new stuff all the time and as you can see I'm giving 677 a go, if running through the woods and climbing trees and drinking baby blood is what would fix me then I would give it a try too but people might get upset if I tresspass and climb their trees so I'll put that on hold for now. I'm 30, 6'3", and about 160 pounds, yeah I'm scrawny, I look like Adrian Brodey in the movie Predators, even though I'm thin I'm also ripped year round so any water retention should be easy to notice. My diet is pretty clean right now, I'm still kind of unsure about carb intake with 677 so I'm eating as little carbs as possible, my diet mainly consists of ground beef, raw eggs, raw milk and sourkraut. I'm gonna try and post my experiences every week or every two weeks.

HATE

Awards
Also I forgot to add that I've been taking 20mg every night a couple hours before bed. I haven't noticed anything significant yet, maybe an increase in hunger, and there was lethargy for the first week but the tiredness seems to have gone away for now.

HATE

Awards
Last night was day 37 on this stuff. I still have yet to feel anything, like I have noticed zero changes in anything. The only thing I've noticed beneficial is that my recovery is better but that could be attributed to me dropping alcohol while taking 677. On day 27 I decided to bump the dose up to 30mgs, so I've been taking 30 mgs for 11 days now and I'll probably continue with that dose until I run out. At this point I'm assuming I'm either a non responder or I got bogus 677.

Slapoyjoe

MK works over a long period.

Have you had better sleep and vivid dreams?