Peptides run on ketogenic diet..

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I’m finishing cutting cycle in 4 -5 weeks I'm thinking to run alongside with pct CjC/dac and mk 677 and Stretch this CjC/mk 677 2-3 months after , I’m also year round on ketogenic diet thoughts?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, I’m finishing cutting cycle in 4 -5 weeks I'm thinking to run alongside with pct CjC/dac and mk 677 and Stretch this CjC/mk 677 2-3 months after , I’m also year round on ketogenic diet thoughts?
Nothing wrong with that.
DAC mk677 is the way to go.
Higher u can afford to go on DAC the better

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I used mk 677 in the past long time , and pretty good responded to this compound also did blood work so I know it’s working, I’m thinking to start from 10 mg mk and 1 mg of CjC and see how I feel

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used mk 677 in the past long time , and pretty good responded to this compound also did blood work so I know it’s working, I’m thinking to start from 10 mg mk and 1 mg of CjC and see how I feel
If u ran those doses daily and has some patience, you'd be in a good place to get results.
6months is probably the time frame to shoot for.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a year round keto diet myself, but take around 25g of carbs from peanut butter around an hour before workout in order to fuel energy for the workout,
and some carbs pre-workout, rest of the time carbs are kept to 20g or less on non-workout days, works well for me.

JCX

JCX

Awards
looking to do the same for my cut. on mk677 and going to add cjc with dac@ 4mg along with keto diet . how long is a recommended cjc with dac cycle? I've heard it's great for fat loss especially when on keto.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
looking to do the same for my cut. on mk677 and going to add cjc with dac@ 4mg along with keto diet . how long is a recommended cjc with dac cycle? I've heard it's great for fat loss especially when on keto.
there is no really recommendation for the duration of this CjC/mk cycle, longer is better I guess , I will run this for 3 months, and depends of results I will extend cycle or not....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
also I think you will waste this stuff for cut, if you can’t cut fat on keto to single digit body fat percentage nothing will help you , I’m in week 9 of cutting cycle I'm on osta/11kt/yohimbine and ketogenic diet/intermittent fasting system , I cut down from around 18% to 10 maybe 9% easy!!! ( lost 26 lbs ) still have 3 weeks cut more ...

JCX

JCX

Awards
also I think you will waste this stuff for cut, if you can’t cut fat on keto to single digit body fat percentage nothing will help you , I’m in week 9 of cutting cycle I'm on osta/11kt/yohimbine and ketogenic diet/intermittent fasting system , I cut down from around 18% to 10 maybe 9% easy!!! ( lost 26 lbs ) still have 3 weeks cut more ...
well I want to maintain my gains from winter bulk and keep the fullness 'll adds.

That is my exact protocol for cuttin too. Yohimnine and ephedrine. fasted hiit. intermittent fasting with keto. Have an 8 week 11KT cycle lined up for mid summer also! that's how I got to 10% as in my profile pic.

will see how this goes with mk and cjc. and adjust diet accordingly.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job. How often are your refeeds/carb-ups?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Good job. How often are your refeeds/carb-ups?
I used to do curb up every week .. every two weeks , later once a month , eventually I stopped to do the curb up day at all simply because day after I was always felt like **** , but I do refeed days twice a month by increasing fat intake in those days

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I have been cutting on mk677 in keto. And I find it's harder not sure if it's the fasting glucose rise but afternoon eat and use keto strips I'm good. I did a 20 hour fast afterwards and was not in kero. The day prior only had 20 carbs. Went to hednin keto with mk677 do you think the rise in fasting glucose could have knocked me out.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have been cutting on mk677 in keto. And I find it's harder not sure if it's the fasting glucose rise but afternoon eat and use keto strips I'm good. I did a 20 hour fast afterwards and was not in kero. The day prior only had 20 carbs. Went to hednin keto with mk677 do you think the rise in fasting glucose could have knocked me out.
How much fat are you eating? If your fat is not high enough, your body will create glucose from protein and this will knock you out of ketosis. Typically a keto diet should have fat and protein at the same levels.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I eat around 165 fat and 180 to 190 in protien

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah ok, I wouldnt' worry about the keto strips too much. They only detect a surplus of ketones in your urine so it's possible you burned up the ketones during the 20-hr fast.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear because the diet seems to be working well. Just came off contest prep and still very lean so great news thanks.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup think of detecting ketones like detecting blood sugar. When fasting, it greatly lowers because your body utilizes it all. You're good.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I’m on keto all year round those strips never showed me elevated Ketone levels I even have blood ketones tester this same story normal ketones levels , don't worry about the things once you are in ketogenic state you know....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
If u ran those doses daily and has some patience, you'd be in a good place to get results.
6months is probably the time frame to shoot for.
does cjc/dac also cause feeling hungry ? like mk677...

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does cjc/dac also cause feeling hungry ? like mk677...
It shouldn't, and hasn't ever for me. It's not a ghrelin releaser like GHRP-6 etc. This is why I always stick to cjc (I prefer no dac aka mod-grf) with ipamorelin. Ipamorelin is a really clean releaser and doesn't increase prolactin/cortisol/ghrelin as much as others like ghrp 6, ghrp 2 etc

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Im 2 weeks in mk so feeling hungry subsided greatly ( I'm also few years in intermittent fasting ) so I'm kind of accustomed, I'm starting CjC tomorrow, I’m really good responder to mk can’t wait....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't, and hasn't ever for me. It's not a ghrelin releaser like GHRP-6 etc. This is why I always stick to cjc (I prefer no dac aka mod-grf) with ipamorelin. Ipamorelin is a really clean releaser and doesn't increase prolactin/cortisol/ghrelin as much as others like ghrp 6, ghrp 2 etc
what dosage/stack did your used? and what kind of results did you get?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what dosage/stack did your used? and what kind of results did you get?
I use mod-grf & ipamorelin at 100mcg each, 3x a day and always use them to support a recomp while on AAS. I don't bulk/cut but always recomp so that I can stay fairly lean year round.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I hit 500 mcg last night before bed and wake up kind of pumped muscle pump , also really lethargic which is unusual for me.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you get flushed after pinning? Some people report this but I never seem to have it happen. Only MT-II causes flushing for me.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Do you get flushed after pinning? Some people report this but I never seem to have it happen. Only MT-II causes flushing for me.
no flushes but feeling hungry is way up, and my muscles are pump as faak all day long...

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no flushes but feeling hungry is way up, and my muscles are pump as faak all day long...
Cool, ya I woke up super pumped and full today after a heavy carb meal last night and more IPA/MOD-GRF at bed. This time around I'm going to stay on peptides for over six months. I've never really ran them that long before but that's when they really shine. This time around I'm only buying a 3 week supply at a time so I don't have to worry about storage. In the past, I always kept unused vials in my sock drawer but you aren't supposed to do that for more than a couple weeks with new peps. I now keep my reconstituted and unused vials in a bar fridge, in a small tupperware container that I also filled up with silica packs to keep moisture away.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Cool, ya I woke up super pumped and full today after a heavy carb meal last night and more IPA/MOD-GRF at bed. This time around I'm going to stay on peptides for over six months. I've never really ran them that long before but that's when they really shine. This time around I'm only buying a 3 week supply at a time so I don't have to worry about storage. In the past, I always kept unused vials in my sock drawer but you aren't supposed to do that for more than a couple weeks with new peps. I now keep my reconstituted and unused vials in a bar fridge, in a small tupperware container that I also filled up with silica packs to keep moisture away.
Mike board sponsor said that, it's a mistake to keep peptides in a freezer , powder or mixed already should be store just in fridge,,,,,

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
and this make sense , have you ever seen any drugs in doctor office store in the freezer?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used both CJC w/dac and wo/dac and I dose them the same. 3x per day, 100mcg each shot. I don’t use w/dac anymore but I used it that way just in case it was mislabeled and was actually wo/dac. Will still work the same with more frequent injects even if it’s w/dac. Adds up to about the same weekly amount.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Can you still gain muscle on mk 677/CJC/DAC combo while in caloric deficit ?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you still gain muscle on mk 677/CJC/DAC combo while in caloric deficit ?
I don't know tbh. Most likely with that combo and AAS in the mix, and a couple surplus days a week, then I'd definitely say yes.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
yep this combo definitely burn a lot fat and building muscle in the same time....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I’m thinking to add to the mix LGD for next 8-10 weeks, just not sure what dosage to use ? thoughts ?