Finally REAL IGF-1

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
So as for growth inducing peptides we all know the King HGH, but a very close second is REAL IGF1. I have played with diff RC companies that have "money back guarantees" that all of their RC chems and peptides are 100%. Even though I am quite good at research and asking around where you got this or that and how are the results I have only just now found REAL IGF1. So I'm on a cruise right now shedding some extra weight. I was told by a personal friend to order from this site, and he vouched for them 100% saying if you don't like it he'll buy it off me. Even though you can run both LR3 and DES anytime and get great results, all I wanted to do is give it a 2 week run and if it was good then I'll save the rest for my next blast. At first I just pinned a tiny amount of DES and was blown away. even though DES only sits in your system for 20-30 minutes the resulting pump and gross endurance to max out your muscles till they feel they are going to break the skin lasts for a long time. The next day I tried the LR3 and even though it's less of a dramatic blast to your muscles it was still insane and I swear that my muscles were literally growing as I worked out. This enormous effect lasts for hours. I workout in the evening and I was starring at myself in the mirror all swole up all the way till I went to bed

JSYK all peptides are extremely delicate. HGH/ IGF1/ CJC-1295 W/DAC/ CJC-1295 NO DAC/ IPAMORELIN AKA MK-677/ and all the diff versions of MECHANO GROWTH FACTOR. The biggest diff in real or not is 2 part. #1 where was it manufactured- for obvious reasons as far as purity and quality but also where in the world in relation to the USA. #2 How it is handled during manufacturing, storage, and shipping. These are the biggest things because you have to treat peptides like raw eggs!!! From the time that this amino acids are formed to the time you put it in your body it can't be crushed, crashed, overexposed to heat or humidity, the list goes on. So 60% of the time when you get bunk HGH, IGF1, or MGF it's not that the peptides are fake they have just been ruined by shipping or storage, the other 35% of the time you get FAKE sh1t!!! and that is just unfortunate but plenty of companies that sell real RC chems also sell fake powder in viles called IGF1. 5% of the time you get lucky!!!!!!

So with that said I am happy to have found a all around good supplier of REAL IGF1. When I say real I mean that if the bottle says 5mg 99.9% of that 5mgs are still perfectly formed AA that if reconstituted correctly is 99.9% pure. Now I know that plenty of you guys are probably saying that..."Uh my sh1t is legit and it didn't take me long to find a source" well IGF1 is so potent that even if only 30% of the vile is undamaged quality IGF1 you will still see decent results. But when you have tried true IGF1 you will not forget the effect. I originally was exposed to IGF1 about 6 years ago when HGH really became readily available but extremely expensive. My AAS mentor who first schooled me on the basics of everything, just gave me a months supply of what I now know was IGF1-LR3. I was on a simple Sust 450mg/ Deca 350mg/ Dbol 50mg cycle and was getting great results untill I pinned the IGF1 as instructed in a 1 iu pattern around all muscle groups that were going to be worked. REAL IGF1 is just indescribable. You get 4x the pump you could ever get, it feels like your muscles are going to break through the skin. Your pump feels soo immense that it feels as if the gear that youre on is working instantly as in you feel like you just packed on 10-15lbs of muscle in 1 WO. This amazing pump also gives you drive and energy, even though it's overwhelming it is almost comfortable at least to the point where it doesn't keep you from training. It just feels amazing. I had enough for 4 weeks and I was in heaven until I tried to order it through my bro and got hit with the price tag. I could barley afford a simple cycle and my gym membership at the time.

So needless to say when I saw RC companies selling it for cheap, I started doing my research ect and I got completely burned 2-3 times and the other 6 times I got just watered down version [it was probably good at 1 time but destroyed by bad storage] and I gave up on all peptides that claimed to be this or that. And not to bash companies but the bid RC companies that I bet most of you order from supply you with the 30% watered down IGF1. I don't get if it's impossible to import without ruining it or if the RC company itself adds a filler powder to the viles??? I really don't see any logic in how it is only 30-40% stregnth but I can't wait for my next cycle because I bought enough to alternate through a 4-5 month cycle and another 3 months PCT/ recovery and maintenance.

I just wanted to let you guys know that what your pinning is most likely the 30% stuff I was talking about and if you search for it you can find a company that handles peptides properly and you end up with the gross results that REAL stuff brings. Cheers

EDIT I didn't make this post to rub everyone's nose in my score. If you PM me I can help you out. I'm not a rep and I'm not advertising at all. I just know that I have been burned many times and I want to help others avoid that.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is 1 company on this planet licensed to make real IGF-1. Its called IPSEN under brand name Increlex. Incredibly hard to make and very expensive. Real IGF is made like GH with E-Coli. All the peptide companies are selling fake IGF-1 or synthesized version which is not active in the body.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
There is 1 company on this planet licensed to make real IGF-1. Its called IPSEN under brand name Increlex. Incredibly hard to make and very expensive. Real IGF is made like GH with E-Coli. All the peptide companies are selling fake IGF-1 or synthesized version which is not active in the body.
1 company on this planet? I'm sorry bro but who controls licensing in the global community? I know how IGF1 is made along with GH and I hate to break it to you but many countries have Pharma IGF1 and it's not IPSEN. And just like anything made UGL style you use the exact same technique and have zero regulations and sell it for less than half the price. My 10ml bottle of Test cost me 30$ but if I get it from the pharmacy it costs 400$ the same thing goes on with GH and IGF1 and I finally found a legit source for cheap IGF1

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 company on this planet? I'm sorry bro but who controls licensing in the global community? I know how IGF1 is made along with GH and I hate to break it to you but many countries have Pharma IGF1 and it's not IPSEN. And just like anything made UGL style you use the exact same technique and have zero regulations and sell it for less than half the price. My 10ml bottle of Test cost me 30$ but if I get it from the pharmacy it costs 400$ the same thing goes on with GH and IGF1 and I finally found a legit source for cheap IGF1
My point about Ipsen is no other company wants to get involved because its incredibly complex and expensive to make so there is no money in it. Yet your getting it for $30.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Buddy of mine found igf lr3 he likes after trying about 10 places for $65. Swears by it. But if all this igf is fake then what is it he's getting. I will say in the past 3 months I can definitely tell he's doing something different.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get the point about what they charge for igf, so what else could it be.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
My point about Ipsen is no other company wants to get involved because its incredibly complex and expensive to make so there is no money in it. Yet your getting it for $30.....
No I pay $30 for Test that is identical to Pharma Test that costs $400. That is a 1,300% price increase! And If I had my lab set up it would cost me about $8 to make the exact same 10ml bottle of Test and that is like a 3,000% price increase! BTW IBSEN is not the only pharmaceutical company that makes IGF. But explain to me what is the massive manufacturing cost to make IGF that makes it cost over $1,000? answer is greed, and just like a UGL can make $400 test cost $30...third world country labs can do the same with IGF
I get the point about what they charge for igf, so what else could it be.
Your buddy also found a legit supplier of IGF. It is soo fukking hard to find a legit supplier. That is why I'm so happy. Like my post says there is a ton of IGF that comes out of a lab and is the real deal, the problem is what happens to it after it leaves the lab that turns it into garbage. But it is so popular that companies can sell the garbage that at best is 30% active and it still gets a result so they don't care, theyre making money so why change a thing?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got good DES right now
Aches and burns from the pump.
I just got top shelf IGF.
Going to compare to my RC site.
But I love my RC sites good DES.
Arms stay pumped all day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By top shelf I mean 150$ IGF
My RC is 65$ and its fire.
Mixed with MGF
I'm down to 248 in the morning.
That's from 265 wen I ended tren in Jan 1st
My arms are 18.5 cold
That's only .5 inches lost.
My arms shrink quick

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But I've responded well to short acting site enhancement.
.......make synthol look tempting.
I think I'll wait till I'm 50 for synthol

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Bro we are talking about the same source for IGF1. I just now got a chance to try it out. Fukk ya it's legit
I have tried RC IGF and it's all garbage and since IGF is so powerful the 30% garbage is still bought cuz it kinda works.
But before RC companies were around I tried PHARMA IGF1 back in the day and the same source we are both talking about makes nearly as good IGF as the PHARMA I tried way back when. I'm just all stoaked about it because there are soo many sites that sell plain trash.
IGF is phenomenal when it's real.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Don't go down the synthol slope ever man...It's just fake and once you go down that sloap you can't come back

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh haha yeah that igf is really good s*** completely blows away in the other I tried

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad you tried it. I just got a 10 pack from them. Getting ready to do.2 mg everyday in body part trained

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I'm glad you tried it. I just got a 10 pack from them. Getting ready to do.2 mg everyday in body part trained
I'm not sure ig you know but if your doing .2 mg it's best to spread it in 5 diff sites in the target muscle.
I was doing this log of my cruze and I started looking like a ptibull with these huge shoulders, insane thick traps and a neck that was all veined out and thick as hellll. At first I thought it was some wierd side effect of what I'm cruzing on....then it dawned on me that it was the IGF cuz my chest, shoulders, upper lats, traps and neck were so swollen and veined out and it never went away but those were my injection sites lol

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I got 10 pack of Des and LR3. I was just testing the DES but I can't wait to integrate this into my next blast, It's affordable enough to really go all out. I'm going to research what is the most effective dosage and pin it in a rotating cycle during my 5 month blast.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I haven't tried the lr3
I'm waiting for my next cycle but essentially there is a way to pulse the DES while cycling LR3. The DES shows immediate results but the LR3 has the most lasting impact. I will search my notes and post the propper way to use both without over stimulating your receptors...which is easy to do.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure ig you know but if your doing .2 mg it's best to spread it in 5 diff sites in the target muscle.
I was doing this log of my cruze and I started looking like a ptibull with these huge shoulders, insane thick traps and a neck that was all veined out and thick as hellll. At first I thought it was some wierd side effect of what I'm cruzing on....then it dawned on me that it was the IGF cuz my chest, shoulders, upper lats, traps and neck were so swollen and veined out and it never went away but those were my injection sites lol
I do about 4 sites in each bicep.
my arms are so sore from this stuff I like it a lot.
that's why the owner said no more 50% off deals.
hes just going to sell good stuff and let it catch on by word of mouth.
th edes is BOMB

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I do about 4 sites in each bicep.
my arms are so sore from this stuff I like it a lot.
that's why the owner said no more 50% off deals.
hes just going to sell good stuff and let it catch on by word of mouth.
th edes is BOMB
Since it's very hard to tell if a steroid is causing more hyperplasia or more hypertrophy, but with slow growers like EQ, Primo, Mast, Proviron I can only assume that EQ does more hyperplasia since a groups new muscle cells would be small and dense. In your opinion do you think that IGF1 is better while on EQ or Mast vs Deca or Anadrol? It's something to think about even if you don't know for sure don't you think.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since it's very hard to tell if a steroid is causing more hyperplasia or more hypertrophy, but with slow growers like EQ, Primo, Mast, Proviron I can only assume that EQ does more hyperplasia since a groups new muscle cells would be small and dense. In your opinion do you think that IGF1 is better while on EQ or Mast vs Deca or Anadrol? It's something to think about even if you don't know for sure don't you think.
I took your advice and backed way off in dosing.
I do 25mcg in each bicep and spread it in 6 sites.
Whole fricken arm is pumped.
Love it I got the bulk offer and made sure I got this top shelf.
I don't know but the EQ is slow and steady.
Just keep looking better each week

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
That's fukking awesome. I bet your arms probably piece mine out now. How big are they after you lift?I got a ten pack and am saving it for a cycle but I can't wait. I told my bro that I can get him REAL IGF and he gave me 1 vile of DES to thank me and it's ridiculous I have to use all my self control not to just jump on cycle throw in IGF1 and just get hulked out. I can't wait.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Bro just for an awesome instagram or whatever, pin your upper traps and your shoulders. You gotta use about 25mcg in ten spots but do it once and lift shoulders, traps, upper lats, especially upright rows and it fukking makes you look like a freakish pitbull. I was doing it just as part of my reg WO and pinning and didn't think about what was causing it. But your neck gets all thick and veiny and your shoulders and traps get so swol up it's sick.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried lr3 and Des and neither was anything crazy for me. More pumps was about it. Got me interested though. Maybe I'll give it another shot from a diffrent supplier.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I tried lr3 and Des and neither was anything crazy for me. More pumps was about it. Got me interested though. Maybe I'll give it another shot from a diffrent supplier.
99% chance it was fake. If it was real you would know it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro just for an awesome instagram or whatever, pin your upper traps and your shoulders. You gotta use about 25mcg in ten spots but do it once and lift shoulders, traps, upper lats, especially upright rows and it fukking makes you look like a freakish pitbull. I was doing it just as part of my reg WO and pinning and didn't think about what was causing it. But your neck gets all thick and veiny and your shoulders and traps get so swol up it's sick.
It really does work way better if you spread it around.
I'm glad I took your advice.
Arms on pump are just a drop over 19.
But they look tighter and all around better.
There is a thickening effect to it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Source is important.
I heard the quality is going up in general.
Like getting better IGF will be the norm.
I know the stuff I got is 10xs better than all I've tried before

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
It really does work way better if you spread it around.
I'm glad I took your advice.
Arms on pump are just a drop over 19.
But they look tighter and all around better.
There is a thickening effect to it
I'm glad you took my advise and are getting swoll azz gunz
but just for 1 picture for facebook or whatever try pinning to look like a pitbull it's just sick looking and probably even scarier with the MENT your on

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad you took my advise and are getting swoll azz gunz
but just for 1 picture for facebook or whatever try pinning to look like a pitbull it's just sick looking and probably even scarier with the MENT your on
I need to start taking more pictures anyways so I'll check it out

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
The main reason I made this post is that a long time ago I was able to try Pharma IGF and the REAL deal is amazing. I know that many guys waste their money, me included on trying IGF from diff sources and I want ppl to stop wasting money.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've decided igf des every workout muscles trained
100mcg spread out through the area being trained.
I'm considering the lr3 since I'm so impressed with the current batch.

DarthGainer

Awards
Sorry but that is not igf, it costs thousands.

Pharma test costs 400? Pharma test Is more expensive but not by much more than ugl test.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry but that is not igf, it costs thousands.

Pharma test costs 400? Pharma test Is more expensive but not by much more than ugl test.
When it didn't cost thousands what did it cost?
Or has it always cost thousands?
Let me guess.
..PHD is chemistry.
Lots of PHDs lately

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
When it didn't cost thousands what did it cost?
Or has it always cost thousands?
Let me guess.
..PHD is chemistry.
Lots of PHDs lately
When my bro gave me a vile of TRUE pharma way back when [can't remember brand but label was pharma] he had payed 200$ per vile and he got like 10 viles. So when this guy says it costs thousands of dollars maybe he is talking about a 50 gallon drum of IGF lol...and for 50 gallons I would pay a few thow for having a lifetime supply cuz I love this stuff.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When my bro gave me a vile of TRUE pharma way back when [can't remember brand but label was pharma] he had payed 200$ per vile and he got like 10 viles. So when this guy says it costs thousands of dollars maybe he is talking about a 50 gallon drum of IGF lol...and for 50 gallons I would pay a few thow for having a lifetime supply cuz I love this stuff.
I think people get stuck on regurgitating info they have previously heard.
Just like only pharma SERMs work.
Generic hgh is all bunk.
IGF is so expensive non is real.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I think people get stuck on regurgitating info they have previously heard.
Just like only pharma SERMs work.
Generic hgh is all bunk.
IGF is so expensive non is real.
Dude I bet youre spot on! Cuz nobody takes into account that pharma companies charge 10,0000% of what it costs them to make. I take a med my insurance fought so hard not to cover but the cost is over 5k for 30 pills. But non-pharma IGF can still be made in a professional lab just without the 10,0000% mark-up

DarthGainer

Awards
Pharma test, 10 amps is around £40. Ugl £25.

If these same labs could make real igf , sell it at a reasonable price and make a profit then they would. There’s demand for it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If these same labs could make real igf , sell it at a reasonable price and make a profit then they would. There’s demand for it.
I'm getting 2mg kits for a pretty reasonable price

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards

I don't know what the industrial chemical climate is in Europe. But in the US junkies with no more than 6th grade educations make massive quantities of meth. And then we also have militia extremists that make military grade explosives. So if a licensed experimental lab with actual chemists sets up, with free reign on chems, then funnels it to an online site. They can sell it for very cheap. [Not that I ever thunk about that]

DarthGainer

Awards
So why don’t ugl and more Pharma companies make it? I mean again there’s demand.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So why don’t ugl and more Pharma companies make it? I mean again there’s demand.
They do, its more expensive than most products. But priced accordingly

DarthGainer

Awards
Igf des/lr3 is nothing but pump in a bottle, guys just go research. Lr3 and des is not real igf

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its all about proper shipping and storage.
Accessibility is much more now than it was in the past.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Its all about proper shipping and storage.
Accessibility is much more now than it was in the past.
This ^^^ is 100% true everything from HGH to TB-500 to IGF1 is so fragile that every company decided to just sell pump in a vile rather than properly handling these peptides. DarthGainer I realize you're not an idiot. Just like I used to be, you have the solid opinion that all RC and UGL companies are shilling out crap in a vile! LR3 and DES are just different chemical analogues to produce a desired effect. Very similar to a ESTER on a steroid molecule. It is just a tiny tweak in the chain of amino acid to produce the desired effect. I'm not even going to try to convince you. If you want to give it a try PM me. I'm not a rep or anything. I am a guy who just like you knows that 99% of IGF is BS and I wrote this post both to inform other haters like you and me that their is an actual company that sells TRUE IGF1 !!! I thought it was worth telling everyone about it. I am also in a unique position because I have tried Pharma IGF1 about 6-7 years ago and I know what the real stuff is that is why I posted this info.