Very Low GH on BW I Need Help Figuring Out Why

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
So I just got BW results about a week ago and it shows my GH at <0.1 [ <=7.1]. The BW was drawn around 3 months ago. However for nearly all my prior BW my levels [last 4 years] were from 14-21 with a similar range as above some were [<=12.2]. I typically had about 2x GH as normal without any peptides or compounds that directly effect HGH. My Dr said that I am probably still growing in bone density, injury recovery, and muscle cellular growth. I thought that sounds fantastic.

Forgive me for not doing a massive research which I plan to when I have time. Does anyone know what could cause essentially my PG to stop producing GH? Or if there is any type of rise and fall like your T levels in the morning? I just started on a 200mg/week Test cruise with a few minor compounds but I just started recently. when I had BW drawn I had been off anabolics for a long time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just got BW results about a week ago and it shows my GH at <0.1 [ <=7.1]. The BW was drawn around 3 months ago. However for nearly all my prior BW my levels [last 4 years] were from 14-21 with a similar range as above some were [<=12.2]. I typically had about 2x GH as normal without any peptides or compounds that directly effect HGH. My Dr said that I am probably still growing in bone density, injury recovery, and muscle cellular growth. I thought that sounds fantastic.

Forgive me for not doing a massive research which I plan to when I have time. Does anyone know what could cause essentially my PG to stop producing GH? Or if there is any type of rise and fall like your T levels in the morning? I just started on a 200mg/week Test cruise with a few minor compounds but I just started recently. when I had BW drawn I had been off anabolics for a long time.
Weren't you recently running an mk677 homebrew?

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Weren't you recently running an mk677 homebrew?
Yes I have it stockpiled but I have not used it since last spring and beginning of summer. When I had BW while on MK my GH was very high but I don't remember the number

FRITZFURY

FRITZFURY

Banned
Awards
Does anyone know any causes; natuaral as in sleep, diet, or lifestyle such a drinking or something, or something unnatural like chemical/ hormone [AAS or other] that can cause the pituitary gland to stop producing GH? The range on the BW is confusing since the range is [ <=7.1] and I know that my <0.1 is not in the healthy range even though its less than 7.1

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know any causes; natuaral as in sleep, diet, or lifestyle such a drinking or something, or something unnatural like chemical/ hormone [AAS or other] that can cause the pituitary gland to stop producing GH? The range on the BW is confusing since the range is [ <=7.1] and I know that my <0.1 is not in the healthy range even though its less than 7.1
I know SERMs lower it.
Isn't <5 ng/ml normal

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully more knowledgeable members chime in