Brawn mk 677 & gyno / pct?

1. Brawn mk 677 & gyno / pct?

Hello! I am on my second week of the mk 677 from brawn nutrition due to an injury in both elbows from overtraining as a 16 year old.

I am 21 years old, and have gotten gyno from when i used RPN havoq as a 17 year old without PCT( stupid as hell, i know :/)

I am wondering if you guys have any experience with the brand brawn nutrition? I can already see veins popping out of my chest, more muscle fulness and Even my elbows are better at the gym

On the bottle it says it is reccomended to use a PCT after cycle. I am planning on cycling for 8 weeks 30mg/d.
    I bought the product from under a desk at a fitness shop, and the seller (who iíve known a bit from past) told me there was no PCT needed even though it said so, and that he had heard from several people using it that it was not needed.

What would you guys reccomend? And what Kind of PCT? I am running the sarm solo with versa-1 from USPlabs.
    Also going to order a doctor appointment to check up on liver, testo production etc.

Appreciate all answers, thanks in advance!

2. It's just mk 677 and nothing else? If so you don't need PCT, you should run mk for a couple months straight to see the benefits and can actually use it in PCT. Is there a sarm mixed in there? If so get a serm for pct
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    It's just mk 677 and nothing else? If so you don't need PCT, you should run mk for a couple months straight to see the benefits and can actually use it in PCT. Is there a sarm mixed in there? If so get a serm for pct
    Yes, im running mk 677 alone. And versa 1 from USP labs. Im going to run mk for 8 weeks, but i feel like i am already getting more gyno... my nipps feel puffy, and it looks like ive added fat on my breasts even though ive reduced my fat percentage and added some muscle Mass.

What PCT should i run, and when? I am from norway, so its not just that easy to get serms and PCTís :/

What serm do you reccomend? Thanks.

4. Mk 677 does not supress test levels and does not need PCT. You may just be retaining a little bit of water, did you already have gyno?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Mk 677 does not supress test levels and does not need PCT. You may just be retaining a little bit of water, did you already have gyno?
    Yeah, that could also be the case. I can see noticeable changes in my face and hands due to the water retention..

Yes, i got a little bit from back when i used Havoq RPN. But it was barrely noticeable after i got leaner
    •   

6. Help a bro out anyone? Iím pretty sure the gyno is getting Worse, and i am on my 2 of 8 weeks on mkk (not running anything else other then a versa1 supplement from usplabs)

Should i stop my cycle?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vitality96 View Post
    Help a bro out anyone? Iím pretty sure the gyno is getting Worse, and i am on my 2 of 8 weeks on mkk (not running anything else other then a versa1 supplement from usplabs)

Should i stop my cycle?
    Your not on a cycle, those are Natty supplements. Mk naturally raises gh. If you think it's causing gyno then stop using it and Google how to get rid of gyno. Or start another thread asking how to rid gyno. There's a few different methods, I have never had gyno so I can't say what's best

8. any update from TS ?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mad17 View Post
    any update from TS ?
    The gyno has gotten worse. Nipps puffy & it seems like i have gotten a more breast tissue.
    Still on mk 677, 3 weeks in.
    Started on clomid today, doing 50mg D.
    I REALLY hope this will help, if not i am doing surgery.

10. I wouldn't count on clomid fixing gyno

11. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    I wouldn't count on clomid fixing gyno
    It is all i can Get my hands on at the moment...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Vitality96 View Post
    It is all i can Get my hands on at the moment...
    I'm no expert on the subject but look up ralox

13. Do blood work, you may be surprised you actually run prohormone that is marked like mk 677 brawn. Last time i have had run mk 677 gharine ol uk, no cycle support and ast went from 35 to 52 and alt from 35 to 130.

14. Quote Originally Posted by gigante35 View Post
    Do blood work, you may be surprised you actually run prohormone that is marked like mk 677 brawn. Last time i have had run mk 677 gharine ol uk, no cycle support and ast went from 35 to 52 and alt from 35 to 130.
    Hi,
    AST what means ?
    ALT what means ?

15. Quote Originally Posted by gigante35 View Post
    Do blood work, you may be surprised you actually run prohormone that is marked like mk 677 brawn. Last time i have had run mk 677 gharine ol uk, no cycle support and ast went from 35 to 52 and alt from 35 to 130.
    That's because the product you ran had lgd in it. His is just mk667

16. Nope, ol gharine is just mk 677 but in legend they got mk 677 and ligandrol.

17. Quote Originally Posted by gigante35 View Post
    Nope, ol gharine is just mk 677 but in legend they got mk 677 and ligandrol.
    Yep, my bad

18. My guess: Bloat from MK-677.

Using clomid is, well, stupid (no other word for it).

For existing gyno: google: Raloxifene
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

19. Go get blood work. Wasting your time and ours guessing wtf it is

20. from my understanding, although unlikely, mk-677 could indeed cause or aggravate gyno.

it has been reported that it causes prolactin levels to spike when you start using it, and obviously(as it is the purpose of the product) increases GH and IGF-1 levels, both of which contribute to development of gyno as well.

so if you are trying to combat this, cabergoline and bromocriptine should be your best bet... not clomid. that will probably not do the trick and might even worsen through negative feedback once you stop using.

21. Quote Originally Posted by HAMinTheTrap View Post
    from my understanding, although unlikely, mk-677 could indeed cause or aggravate gyno.

it has been reported that it causes prolactin levels to spike when you start using it, and obviously(as it is the purpose of the product) increases GH and IGF-1 levels, both of which contribute to development of gyno as well.

so if you are trying to combat this, cabergoline and bromocriptine should be your best bet... not clomid. that will probably not do the trick and might even worsen through negative feedback once you stop using.
    Thank you so much for a solid answer, appreciate it. ****, i have been using clomid for about 7 days now and my gyno has actually gotten to the same spot as it was as i started. I dont think i will be able to Get those products, unless there is a safe spot to buy online?
    Should i stop taking clomid asap then?
    Thanks!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Vitality96 View Post
    Thank you so much for a solid answer, appreciate it. ****, i have been using clomid for about 7 days now and my gyno has actually gotten to the same spot as it was as i started. I dont think i will be able to Get those products, unless there is a safe spot to buy online?
    Should i stop taking clomid asap then?
    Thanks!
    i cant say for sure. i havent gone through this myself... or seen your blood work... so i cant guarantee, but theoretically, from what you described... id say so.

google mk677 gyno, hgh gyno and/or igf-1 gyno. Also prolactin pct, or pct for deca/stano/trenbolone... which are roids that would give you prolactin sides, besides hgh related stuff... start from there if you want to go the DIY approach.

best option would be getting it checked by a decent doctor, but if thats not possible, you can try what i said.

if you cant get your hands on the pharma grade stuff, the OTC stuff you could try to control prolactin would be:
    Vitex at 460mg/day
    Vitamin B6 at 200-400mg/day
    Mucuna Pruriens (15%-20% L-Dopa) 4-6g/day

i dont think they would revert tissue that has already grown... but may help control from getting worse.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ibutamoren/MK-677 and or STR3NGTH PCT?
    By Zariph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-26-2018, 06:31 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 04:49 PM
  3. CJC 1295 DAC / MK 677 13 weeks & more!!
    By Dma378 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 01:03 AM
  4. MK-677 in PCT?
    By UncleSarm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-09-2016, 02:51 AM
  5. Gyno? PCT Question
    By dmilhouse in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 05:27 PM