Anyboby Else Make Their Own MK-677 Caps?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So since MK is extremely cheap in powder form VS capsules I decided to make my own. I also wanted to add the diff compounds that enhance the abilities of MK. Even before Somatize came out I had done my research and added the same and more compounds as somatize. I made them in 15mg caps with green tea extract as the filler. I used geometric dilution to make 15mg able to scoop up in a 15mg size scoop [ yes I tested the mg on a scale to ensure it was accurate] however MK has a static affinity to itself so It's hard to say if the 15mg that I tested 2 times was always 15mg.

My MK seems to be massively stronger than what is on the market. Even if I take 1 cap at night I fall right asleep and when I'm awake I get GH pulses every 1 hour 40 min they last about 1 hour 15. They make me sooo tired I had to take a nap in the gym's message table for over an hour. I taken a few diff mainstream brands of MK and didn't have nearly the same intensity. This leads me to think I either made them too strong by combining compounds or maybe over dosed them from 15mg to 50mg even though Ive taken 50mg of other brands and nothing has hit me this hard.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has taken powder to make caps so I would like your opinion especially if it sounds unsafe. I'd hate to waste 4000 caps but so be it if it's dangerous.

pheeroni

Awards
So since MK is extremely cheap in powder form VS capsules I decided to make my own. I also wanted to add the diff compounds that enhance the abilities of MK. Even before Somatize came out I had done my research and added the same and more compounds as somatize. I made them in 15mg caps with green tea extract as the filler. I used geometric dilution to make 15mg able to scoop up in a 15mg size scoop [ yes I tested the mg on a scale to ensure it was accurate] however MK has a static affinity to itself so It's hard to say if the 15mg that I tested 2 times was always 15mg.

My MK seems to be massively stronger than what is on the market. Even if I take 1 cap at night I fall right asleep and when I'm awake I get GH pulses every 1 hour 40 min they last about 1 hour 15. They make me sooo tired I had to take a nap in the gym's message table for over an hour. I taken a few diff mainstream brands of MK and didn't have nearly the same intensity. This leads me to think I either made them too strong by combining compounds or maybe over dosed them from 15mg to 50mg even though Ive taken 50mg of other brands and nothing has hit me this hard.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has taken powder to make caps so I would like your opinion especially if it sounds unsafe. I'd hate to waste 4000 caps but so be it if it's dangerous.
Can you please PM me your source ? I'd like to try MK, but the price here is hefty high...

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

This is promising. I plan to make my own as well. Thanks for posting your experience man.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I make my own caps. I don't use any filler but I guess I could try that. I never saw any benefit taking huperzine and green tea with MK so don't bother. I think much of the MK caps/liquid on the market is underdosed. Latest batch I've taken out has been a white fine powder as opposed to the off white/ yellow powders which were extremely hygroscopic and much coarser. Both seem equally effective though.