Which HGH releasing drug/peptide/rc/sup etc is your favorite and why?

1. Which HGH releasing drug/peptide/rc/sup etc is your favorite and why?

Been looking at Ghrp2 or ghrh 1-29 both seem to work well and approved by some gov for short term safety. Ghrp6 and mk-677 look interesting too but not as sure of safety.

I can always do massive doses of aminos but I doubt it's going to have as strong of an effect as other more potent chemicals.

Thoughts on other approaches?

2. Your best bet would be saving your money and just buying true, exogenous gh.. peptides are not truly that much cheaper if you find a legit source.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. MK-677 is gonna be your best bet for keeping cost down and GH up. It's pretty easy to find for $1-2 per dose, so $60 for a 2 month supply. That's a LOT cheaper than 2 months of real GH and also releases more forms of GH in your body.
    Exogenous GH is just one type of GH so the thought is that you're not getting the full effect of high GH levels.
    Regardless of what you use, watch out for insulin sensitivity. I suggest utilizing cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, and maybe even a good GDA to keep blood sugar levels low-normal.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    MK-677 is gonna be your best bet for keeping cost down and GH up. It's pretty easy to find for $1-2 per dose, so $60 for a 2 month supply. That's a LOT cheaper than 2 months of real GH and also releases more forms of GH in your body.
    Exogenous GH is just one type of GH so the thought is that you're not getting the full effect of high GH levels.
    Regardless of what you use, watch out for insulin sensitivity. I suggest utilizing cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, and maybe even a good GDA to keep blood sugar levels low-normal.
    Mk677 because this and if you had to stop for any reason there's a ramp down. No significant drop in levels.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    MK-677 is gonna be your best bet for keeping cost down and GH up. It's pretty easy to find for $1-2 per dose, so $60 for a 2 month supply. That's a LOT cheaper than 2 months of real GH and also releases more forms of GH in your body.
    It truly depends where MK677 is putting your IGF levels in comparision to what dosage it takes gh to put in within that same igf range and than compare cost to cost for what you pay for each. MK677 keeps me full but does nowhere near the job at keeping fat off me.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. When I ran mk677 it was good
    Helped on pct. Pumps were better.
    No where near peptides though.

7. Really enjoyed the MK-677, great facking pumps in the gym and my hunger increased a lot. Been taking 20mg aday and it feels amazing, trying to run it at least 3 months! My skin feels amazing to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hgh releasers and hairloss
    By oasis2005 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:59 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 05:53 PM
  4. hgh releasers and hair loss
    By oasis2005 in forum Supplements