Chinese gh vs pharm what to do?

1. Chinese gh vs pharm what to do?

Hey guys my source for pharm gh sells 40 iu for 400 but i have a chinese source for 80iu at 120
    Is the chinese stuff worth it?

2. I haven't run GH personally man, but from the 90+ pages I've read on GH, 2IU of Pharma can equal 6-8IU of Chinese man. You'll get some better responses from Vets Im sure but Im just chiming in. I'd get the Pharma if you know it to be true. You'd have peace of mind knowing you're GOING to see something, vs guessing.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23 View Post
    Hey guys my source for pharm gh sells 40 iu for 400 but i have a chinese source for 80iu at 120
    Either way there both only a 20 day supply tops. Don't waste your money on either if you plan on running it at like 2iu a day. Get mk677 and cjc w/dac. Same result way Cheaper

4. It all depends. I've seen generics for cheap and tested the same as Genotropin. It's all about the source
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Chinese gh vs pharm what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Either way there both only a 20 day supply tops. Don't waste your money on either if you plan on running it at like 2iu a day. Get mk677 and cjc w/dac. Same result way Cheaper
    No. Not even CLOSE to the same results.

Done both. Legit hgh at 2iu blows any combo of peps out of the water. For gaining phases it may hold a candle but as far as prep of cutting. Not even close
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23 View Post
    No, stay away from Chinese stuff, you'll never know the quality or if it is what supposed to be, and even if it's of good quality it's close to impossible to know the true expiration date.

It's better to get something out of $400 than wast $120.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2 weeks m-1-t... what to do?
    By houseman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:54 AM
  2. Quick question about what to do mid-cycle...
    By SoupBone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 06:40 AM
  3. O/T Going to Europe - What to Do????
    By Super Tri's in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:25 PM
  4. What to do if you see terrorism...
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 04:54 PM
  5. What to do when joints hurt but your muscles aren't tired?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 11:42 AM