Chinese gh vs pharm what to do?

Ninja23

Awards
Hey guys my source for pharm gh sells 40 iu for 400 but i have a chinese source for 80iu at 120
Is the chinese stuff worth it?

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I haven't run GH personally man, but from the 90+ pages I've read on GH, 2IU of Pharma can equal 6-8IU of Chinese man. You'll get some better responses from Vets Im sure but Im just chiming in. I'd get the Pharma if you know it to be true. You'd have peace of mind knowing you're GOING to see something, vs guessing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys my source for pharm gh sells 40 iu for 400 but i have a chinese source for 80iu at 120
Either way there both only a 20 day supply tops. Don't waste your money on either if you plan on running it at like 2iu a day. Get mk677 and cjc w/dac. Same result way Cheaper

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way there both only a 20 day supply tops. Don't waste your money on either if you plan on running it at like 2iu a day. Get mk677 and cjc w/dac. Same result way Cheaper
No. Not even CLOSE to the same results.

Done both. Legit hgh at 2iu blows any combo of peps out of the water. For gaining phases it may hold a candle but as far as prep of cutting. Not even close

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, stay away from Chinese stuff, you'll never know the quality or if it is what supposed to be, and even if it's of good quality it's close to impossible to know the true expiration date.

It's better to get something out of $400 than wast $120.

Jcc7220

Awards
I say buy both I would use 1-2 iu a day of the pharm, and like 6iu of the Chinese almost like a filler to save on money,. Nothing will compare to reall growth hormone. Using Mk-677 and Cjc with sac can work very well this is true but only if your body has more hormone to offer

Running growth on low doses for a long time gives better results and its going to be expensive your looking at like 20-30$ a day at that price, and if you can afford it the reall hormone is always the way to go

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say this for generics. Holding water seems to be a lot greater. I’m really noticing this post show ramping my generics from 2-3iu/day to 4-6iu/day. I guess I couldn’t tell as much when I was in the off season and not carved out lean but it’s def noticeable.

Now, from what I can remember, I didn’t hold this much water with pharma but had all the other same “sides” of increased GH

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
I’ll just say i have used generics and pharmacy grade. American compounded and European compounded and have a script for GH. Chinese generics do not elevate IGF levels the way American or European pharm grade does. I have experimented over the years with using all the way up to 15ius of generics and my source is a Doctor. Kigs, Jins, Hyges, and every color top u can think of. 15IUs elevates my IGF levels about the same as one IU of saizen, humatrope or serostim. Genotropin/Norditropin, zorbatropin were around 13.5IUs of generics. All same source.

I’d never waste my money on generics ever again. 2-4IUs of pharm grade kills generics all day. Just my two cents. I wouldn’t spend the money on growth though unless you have steady supply for at least 6 months.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll just say i have used generics and pharmacy grade. American compounded and European compounded and have a script for GH. Chinese generics do not elevate IGF levels the way American or European pharm grade does. I have experimented over the years with using all the way up to 15ius of generics and my source is a Doctor. Kigs, Jins, Hyges, and every color top u can think of. 15IUs elevates my IGF levels about the same as one IU of saizen, humatrope or serostim. Genotropin/Norditropin, zorbatropin were around 13.5IUs of generics. All same source.

I’d never waste my money on generics ever again. 2-4IUs of pharm grade kills generics all day. Just my two cents. I wouldn’t spend the money on growth though unless you have steady supply for at least 6 months.
What are your levels at 2iu of Pharma?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

https://youtu.be/WsXDrs1eL6w

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good video
Makes me feel better about going generic.
I was already committed to running generic GH because guys that I trust have shown test results

Just like the way this guy talks about HGH is my experience with RC AIs
Some people say only pharma grade AI
RC stuff is trash don't risk it.
I've used both and RC stuff works just fine

Anyways thanks for the video

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the Chinese jintropin. Works perfect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Screwtape General Chat 6
papapumpsd IGF-1/GH 12
emiliozapata Supplements 56
Jm88888 Recipes 0
Anabolics 1